Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 10604
-
06-11-23 20:01 #7169Senior Member

Posts: 287Kendra Is Ready For You
Hi Gents,
For the mature lovers in the group, Kendra aka SmokinHotMiLF is back to providing BBFS and dfk.
Here is her most recent ad on STG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/642681145073
Figured before I headed north I would get an appt with her since she & her ex are no more and as you can see from the ad she is celebrating with everything wide open. I just got done enjoying her. She is off of 82nd in a shi77 y motel and we enjoyed every minute of each other. She has definitely gained weight but with her "all-in" attitude she left me very very happy. Give her a try.
Stay safe & happy hunting!
BBHunter.
-
06-11-23 18:51 #7168Regular Member

Posts: 18May already have GPS, I just messaged with her, she quoted 2. 5 for hhr + $. 6 for bb.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
Seems pretty high for her compared to some others that offer it.
-
06-11-23 17:34 #7167Senior Member

Posts: 229What was the damage
Is she gps are is she responsible for only wanting 20 min sessions what was the donation my friend??
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 12:08 #7166Senior Member

Posts: 237Kiara / Kiki
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/139141153
She's real for sure and gorgeous and also belongs here. Only wants to do 20 minute (qv) appointments though. BBBJ, lfk / dfk, bbfscip and says will do cim. She's got the silk mouth too. She says she's new to the game and very obviously is. I'm going back for sure.
-
06-11-23 11:42 #7165Senior Member

Posts: 2931I saw her once at her Vancouver home, and she went bare with me, but that has been a min.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 10:58 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 502I've never met her
But a guy I trust confirmed back in February. Things can change, tho. Or she may just be YMMV.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 13:08 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 144Jovi's legit, but doesn't belong here, far as I can tell.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 22:39 #7162Senior Member

Posts: 34Correction: Donation
I misspoke, it wasn't a deposit. It was a donation. I did not pay her beforehand but when she got there. That could have been inferred from the context of my post as well.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 22:37 #7161Senior Member

Posts: 764Jovi
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ific-Northwest!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365038%3 B-hh250-hr400-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365038%3 B-Available-Now!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365038%3 B-619-777-2282-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365038%3 B-New-Pics!&highlight=PAWG.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 19:44 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 2031Someone else?
The ad says it's for someone named Jovi.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 19:29 #7159Senior Member

Posts: 764For the love of God
Why do guys pay deposits?
Originally Posted by PdxGuy044
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 12:04 #7158Senior Member

Posts: 34Beware: Southern
I want to second this, avoid this one. I posted before about this but she stole the deposit when I tried to see her. She came over, was in my room and asked for the money. I gave it to her, she asked to use the bathroom to freshen up, then ran out the door. As hot as she is, stay away.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 05:47 #7157Senior Member

Posts: 156Is this first hand information or just because you saw it posted in an ad. Big difference.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 01:23 #7156Senior Member

Posts: 1156Wtf?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...p/683140105891
Bbfscip isn't on the menu anymore? Fml I saw lisalanexxx bbfscip upsell but I stop seeing the bish cause she always try to upsell BBFS with me in person.
-
06-08-23 17:52 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 1140Southern
Yeah she is real, but very hit and miss. The pharmaceutical experiments are taking their toll. This is one I would be careful with.
Originally Posted by DD503
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





