Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1389
-
06-10-23 10:05 #819Senior Member

Posts: 119Cell Phone Issues
I noticed I couldn't get to the site after I upgraded my phone to a S23 with the G5 network. And my carrier is Verizon.
Originally Posted by DesertFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 16:38 #818Senior Member

Posts: 551Man, my one dream for life is to be financially secure enough to be single. I'm married but really if I won a jackpot I'd be gone. Perfectly happy just getting professionals and living the rest of my life single. This is a fantasy though, I'll never have that kind of money or even close so I'll always need to split the rent with the wife.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 08:55 #817Senior Member

Posts: 388When Renting Might Be Best
When we are just in it for the sexual fun, and plan to come and go.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
When we want to enjoy the pleasures without any string attached or emotional BS.
When we want to enjoy multiple players, separately, or at the same time.
When we want a specific, or a variety activities, and she'll do what other won't, or do it a special way.
When we want to enjoy someone born in a younger generation, or taste another race.
When an occasional visit is all we need to be satisfied.
When we are not looking for or need a "conversation".
When we only want to play with someone now and then, or for a short time.
When getting it at our convenience and easily are important points.
When we plan to tell our friends all about her, so they can enjoy her too.
That said, the nicer you are, and the more often you go, tends to increase the quality of the service. So even if you are renting, it's best to behave as if they mean more than that to you.
Treat your rentals right because you will want to rent the good ones again.
-
06-07-23 02:14 #816Senior Member

Posts: 100Re: Access on cell
FYI this problem cropped up a year or so ago online using multiple browsers.
The solution was to change your setting that this was a "trusted" website to access, after that the problem went away for me and several others. So check and see if you can get into those settings on your cells browser and allow access, it's being blocked because it's an offshore web location, so it's suspicious to the browser.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 18:12 #815Senior Member

Posts: 201I use mullvad vpn since the site stopped working for me on Verizon a few months ago.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 11:47 #814Senior Member

Posts: 618I did some testing and admin2 is correct, it's a Verizon issue.
Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 00:18 #813Senior Member

Posts: 77I also have this problem! Thought it was just me. Never thought to check if Wi-Fi made a difference, but I just checked and Wi-Fi = works.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 23:53 #812Senior Member

Posts: 299Apple Vision Pro
Porn in AR, holy moly!
3 of the top 25 of the world's most popular websites are porn.
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/ran...sites-in-2023/
-
06-04-23 22:22 #811Administrator

Posts: 5254Net Neutrality
Do you remember every time the FCC wanted to get rid of something called Net Neutrality and everybody in the tech world would tell you it was really bad. I December 2017 voting along party lines the FCC repealed neutrality, before that all ISP's were required to treat all packets the same, didn't matter what they were.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
The then chair of the FCC used to be a lobbyist for Verizon trying to repeal NN.
Now ISP's can filter content as they see fit.
Verizon blocks us, they prohibit you for accessing this content.
They had the fucking balls to call this "Restoring Internet freedom" the didn't restore anything, they gave the cable companies the right to decide what you can and cannot access.
I'd switch to a different ISP.
A2.
-
06-04-23 20:19 #810Senior Member

Posts: 128Back when I was arguing with a guy who has since been banned, he would always shill for Cris and SDAsiangirls. I think they are closely connected based on how I followed the trend on their posts.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
It's gotten a lot quieter but also because their service paled in comparison to a lot of the really popular AMPs out there.
-
06-04-23 18:57 #809Senior Member

Posts: 618Cannot access USASG from cell
I think someone who also uses my cell provider (verizon, san diego) got IP banned or something. I have no trouble accessing the site from my laptop. I also have no trouble accessing the site from my phone, as long as my phone is connected to wireless. However, when I'm on cell service and I'm trying to access, it never loads. It doesn't even say connection error or anything, it just goes black. Anyone else having this issue, and if so, how did you deal with it?
Thanks.
-
06-02-23 20:55 #808Senior Member

Posts: 185I have a gut feeling Cris is connected to Spa Hans on pacific heights. Don't ask me how I know. Just a hunch.
Originally Posted by HermanMiller
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 17:29 #807Senior Member

Posts: 261Shill telltales
Please don't get me in trouble for asking this, but whatever happened to that provider Cris that was causing drama last year? I think there were shills involved.
I'm asking because it is helpful for a recreational user here to be able to spot shills or to know whether the review is honest. There are times when I really don't know.
Thank you,
-
05-28-23 01:46 #806Banned Member

Posts: 1001PPF score (Price Per Fuck)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQF7RDSjQYQ&start=570
Originally Posted by Nick4
[View Original Post]
2023 prices.
Let's see personally I've been getting my full treatments at 4 x week. Avg. 150-250 (HF included) per session (600-1000) yearly. Cost 31200-52000. About 41,600.
Half treatments. 3-5 x week (120-140) HF included. On the high side 36,400.
2012 prices.
Full Treatment 150 (HF included) 40 for the hour back then, those were the days. 31,200.
1/2 treatment 80-100 (HF included).
Damn I spend a lot on pussy.
-
05-28-23 01:12 #805Senior Member

Posts: 515Renting
Hmm. What's the saying? Oh yea, if it flies, floats or fucks. Rent it!
Originally Posted by Nick4
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





