Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 9697
-
06-11-23 19:20 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 816I bet she's No good
I texted her asker her height weight and part of town and she responded "Excuse me? My height and weight? I reply yeah I like petite girls. NO respopnse, I mean DUH I'm buying a product I want to know what I might be getting, I guess were suppose to just feel lucky to have any out of shape skank to stick our DICKS in, UNBELEIVABLE! This hobby can't get ANY WORSE. And last month she was 28 and now shes 24, cant trust the menu either she has DFK on the menu Ive seen well over a hundred of the chicks and less the 1 % do that.
Originally Posted by Pig619
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 15:37 #6906Senior Member

Posts: 77Barbie
I've have seen her once before in Florence where she spends a lot of time. She was or is tiny, everything was good but she wouldn't do BBBJ even tho her add said so.
Originally Posted by Pig619
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 10:15 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 30Barbie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/815914617840
Anyone who have an encounters with her?
-
06-10-23 16:22 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 816The first one
I saw 1 time and that was last Nov, and we got along well but I've tried to set up with her at least 20 times since then and she might text back 2 days later at 3 AM or some shit like that, she a TOTAL Waste of time and major Junky.
Originally Posted by Jaydee333
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 15:01 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 40Vanilla
Good to know was going to try to see her when I got in town. Jersey used to be my go to but she got some pounds in too doesn't look too good to me anymore.
Originally Posted by UltimateJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 13:04 #6902Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody try these chicks yet?
First one is my type so I'm looking to give it a go. Got to check with the boys first though:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/615735536222
Second one is absolutely my type. Even if it's a bad review, I just want to know she real:
https://tryst.link/escort/bonitababes-1
-
06-09-23 19:27 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 83Pretty Vanilla
Her ad says she goes by pretty vanilla, and that's a good way to describe her. Seen her off and on for the past year and each time got worse and worse. She's gained A LOT of weight and the last time I saw her a monh ago she was very mechanical and just Laid there spaced out like a zombie. Definitely gone downhill but her rates went way up. Think theres a pic of her and jersey girl together so she upped her rates but neither are worth it the price. She always has a bunch of people around too. Pretty face but that's about it.
Originally Posted by South215
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 19:26 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 116What Happened to Karen
Older lady live near 29th and Ocean. Gave a Great BJ. Was near Pace II, move to NC for a short time. Have not seen her back on the seen.
She was fun but sometime rushed depending on the Day, any info Please PM me. Thanks.
-
06-09-23 16:35 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 236What do yall know?
This one I remember being on Seeking at one point. Any Information on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...n/806822399709
-
06-09-23 16:15 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 267Rachael is great!
Saw her today at her incall out in the country. She is really good and worth her rates. Will repeat next time I'm in town. Thanks for all the input about her. She's a true gem in an area full of trash.
Originally Posted by South215
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 14:00 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 417Moved
She moved out of state. Never got the chance to see her. Last time I texted got response that she moved up north for good. I wanted that one on my list bad.
Originally Posted by FillFucks
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 08:20 #6896Regular Member

Posts: 19Toftt
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/154562761892
Photos are edited. She looks good but not that good Stunning body. Young 22 but doesn't want to do anything lazy. Texted the whole time lazy mechanical service. I wouldn't not repeat. Had to finished with my hand looking at her. Best part was her huge tits. Says GFE but when you get there nothing bare 4/10 bc she's a good.
Looker.
-
06-08-23 23:14 #6895Regular Member

Posts: 12Tiny spinner in SurfSide from 2021
Does anyone remember the tiny, petite spinner in Surfside? She lived / worked in her own, brick house, on the corner of a decent neighborhood. She drove a Camaro, was super cool and hospitable. I know her full name, but don't want to drop it here publicly. Please PM if you have any whereabouts on her.
-
06-08-23 19:17 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 128Barbies Bakk Baby Cum & See Me
Anyone get a chance to check her out she looks interesting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/578488435128
-
06-08-23 12:54 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 236Use search!!
She has been reported on a few times! I don't remember any of them being bad!!
Originally Posted by RhayDen087
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




