Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 647 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 9697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6877
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Game

    Quote Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut  [View Original Post]
    What's up Gents.

    Stay far away from this one. She is once again changing up her appearance. She goes by Lauren, Lauryn, kel, some people have called her. It's been confirmed that she loves the needle by at least 3 gents on here. Guys stay safe out there and stay away from this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/131424754819
    Here is a riddle for you. Name a girl posting in Myrtle Beach right now who DOESN'T love the needle?

  2. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    She has been a time waster for a couple years now, hence the nickname Carrie the timewaster. Just bc she had a couple mediocre posts sprinkled in there can not erase the dozens of times she ghosted on plenty of us. Always question the authenticity of the reviewer when a pos like this Carrie gets a good review after several bad ones by seniors that are trustworthy on here. Same scenario goes for that pos Daniella.
    I've SEEN Carrie multiple times and she does suck on communication but her pics are accurate, nobody has ever tried robbing me and no signs of demons plus always been in clean hotels and kitty is puurrrfecr.

  3. #6875

    If you want to see someone who's legit. Go see her

    Hey Gents,

    If you want to meet someone who looks like there picture in real life go see Heather, she might be a little picky but honestly she's a cool chic. So if you're okay with "older ladies" go see her. I put my stamp of approval on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/718904248927

  4. #6874

    Lauryn / Kelsey and KayKay / Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut  [View Original Post]
    What's up Gents.

    Stay far away from this one. She is once again changing up her appearance. She goes by Lauren, Lauryn, kel, some people have called her. It's been confirmed that she loves the needle by at least 3 gents on here. Guys stay safe out there and stay away from this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/131424754819
    Saw both Kay Kay / Ash and Lauryn post together (same Ad) and Lauryns face as blurred out, just like her recent posts alone. I'd avoid both. As they both already had not great reviews and when they team up like that it's hardly ever a good thing. She thinks covering her face will help LOL. Not sure how long the room mate thing will last, as they both like extra curricular activities.

  5. #6873

    Stormee aka hot sauce

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHead6969  [View Original Post]
    Going to be heading to myrtle beach in a few weeks, any recommendations? Was looking at Stormee.
    Many reviews on here (and recent) about her robbing people with her son I believe it was. Either way she hasn't had a good review in long time if ever. Stay clear of her.

  6. #6872

    Stay far far away from this one

    What's up Gents.

    Stay far away from this one. She is once again changing up her appearance. She goes by Lauren, Lauryn, kel, some people have called her. It's been confirmed that she loves the needle by at least 3 gents on here. Guys stay safe out there and stay away from this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/131424754819

  7. #6871

    Sexy cum slave

    Quote Originally Posted by RussellXenia  [View Original Post]
    Over promises and rarely delivers. Scammed a guy or of a hotel room without delivering her "promise". Then threatened to make a scene at the hotel because he wouldn't pay for another night. And if you do meet, she gives a song and dance about your she can't do this because she's emotionally traumatized from her ex husband beating her.
    To be fair when I was doing my research of her I came across her Facebook page and she was actually beaten really bad and has a lot of issues with this "ex husband" and she seemed a little off her rocker just from the posts and what others where saying. After seeing all that I fell back off of her but I'm glad I did from what you're saying, all these girls down at the beach lately just seem off the shits.

  8. #6870
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one??

    I've called once but her voice just doesn't match up to her pics if that even makes sense. Her voice when I called just seemed much older and deeper. I don't know something just seemed "off" if you ask me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/650566533470
    You don't want to see her. Trust me. This girl is Not honest and Not a good time.

  9. #6869

    Yeah I know who she is

    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware1202  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Not bad service. She did use after my arrival before we got started which is not something I am comfortable with happening, but it seems almost every one of these girls have gotten very lax about doing that in front of me anyways. She looks better in the pics than in person, so there is another surprise. I didn't expect much, but was surprised at decent head game and really accommodating with everything else I asked for. Biggest issue I had was her roommate was in the bathroom during our visit. Again, not my first time with this experience in Myrtle so these girls seem to all follow the same play book. Have tried to see her again but her responses to messages are Very long apart and vague to say the least. Actually got a second meet scheduled with her over the course of 3 days of texting only for her to go total ghost the day of our scheduled meet. She texted me back 4 days later to apologize.
    Guys,

    Like other post stated she would text you than vanish. Sometimes when she replied she didn't make much sense.

    When you don't see a female post in over a week. She most likely got in trouble with L. E. Feel free to PM if you have any questions I might be able help.

  10. #6868

    Any info on this one?

    Does anyone have info on this one??

    I've called once but her voice just doesn't match up to her pics if that even makes sense. Her voice when I called just seemed much older and deeper. I don't know something just seemed "off" if you ask me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/650566533470

  11. #6867
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantPhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's good or not, but did she have bad reviews back in the day? Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/482837333393
    I saw her once. Not bad service. She did use after my arrival before we got started which is not something I am comfortable with happening, but it seems almost every one of these girls have gotten very lax about doing that in front of me anyways. She looks better in the pics than in person, so there is another surprise. I didn't expect much, but was surprised at decent head game and really accommodating with everything else I asked for. Biggest issue I had was her roommate was in the bathroom during our visit. Again, not my first time with this experience in Myrtle so these girls seem to all follow the same play book. Have tried to see her again but her responses to messages are Very long apart and vague to say the least. Actually got a second meet scheduled with her over the course of 3 days of texting only for her to go total ghost the day of our scheduled meet. She texted me back 4 days later to apologize.

  12. #6866
    I has asked about her some time ago, and was told to steer clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantPhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's good or not, but did she have bad reviews back in the day? Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/482837333393

  13. #6865

    Recommendation?

    Going to be heading to myrtle beach in a few weeks, any recommendations? Was looking at Stormee.

  14. #6864

    I was too

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantPhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's good or not, but did she have bad reviews back in the day? Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/482837333393
    But that stretched out stomach looks like a 70 year old great grandma, and I bet she wants 150 QV, when in reality it should be 50. Don't pay these slobs what they ask for.

  15. #6863

    Familiar, but not sure

    Not sure if she's good or not, but did she have bad reviews back in the day? Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/482837333393

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape