Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 647 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 9697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6892
    Quote Originally Posted by RhayDen087  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rachael-sinn

    Has anyone seen this one lately? I know she was on the scene about 10 years ago and she's back in business. If anyone has seen her please PM me. Thanks.
    Looks old maybe hot back in the day.

  2. #6891

    Can anyone confirm good or bad?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachael-sinn

    Has anyone seen this one lately? I know she was on the scene about 10 years ago and she's back in business. If anyone has seen her please PM me. Thanks.

  3. #6890

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Pics are way old. Service was lazy and mechanical. Would not repeat.

  4. #6889

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    I met with her last week, old pics, at least 3 years old, fatter and sloppier than pics, FAT Belly and Big tits, her menu said BBBJ, well that's a lie, she was ripping open the condom before she even touched my dick, summary overpriced and underperformed. No repeat.
    I met up with her sometime end of last year. BBJ was definitely on the menu. CIM no problem. She does have a belly but the headlights are good and the BBJ was on point as well.

  5. #6888

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know myself. Might be worth it just for those headlights.
    I met with her last week, old pics, at least 3 years old, fatter and sloppier than pics, FAT Belly and Big tits, her menu said BBBJ, well that's a lie, she was ripping open the condom before she even touched my dick, summary overpriced and underperformed. No repeat.

  6. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know myself. Might be worth it just for those headlights.

  7. #6886

  8. #6885

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Not disputing this post at all. Sometimes you get lucky with these flakes. For every decent review this flake gets, she gets two or three bad ones. She has ghosted me twice the last couple years. In addition to one time her boyfriend pimp accidently picked up the phone and I could hear them both talking about how they just schedule as many possible and just go to or take the most convenient one at the time. Curious, have you seen her for incall or outcall? Any signs of her pimp boyfriend?
    Both! And no never seen him!!

  9. #6884

    Carrie the time waster

    Not disputing this post at all. Sometimes you get lucky with these flakes. For every decent review this flake gets, she gets two or three bad ones. She has ghosted me twice the last couple years. In addition to one time her boyfriend pimp accidently picked up the phone and I could hear them both talking about how they just schedule as many possible and just go to or take the most convenient one at the time. Curious, have you seen her for incall or outcall? Any signs of her pimp boyfriend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kartoffel64  [View Original Post]
    I just don't know why but I for one never had an issue! Seen her multiple times never got ghotsted and received great service! Don't know what else to say.

  10. #6883

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdisbbf  [View Original Post]
    Would not surprise me. I have tried numerous times to see her. It all starts out well on the initial text, then replies get slower and slower as we get into details about where and when. Ending up with being ghosted.
    I just don't know why but I for one never had an issue! Seen her multiple times never got ghosted and received great service! Don't know what else to say.

  11. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Please tell me one of you pulled the trigger on this one. I want to myself I really do but something is holding me back, 1 pop for $200 is what's holding me back LOL.

    If you've seen this one, Please let us know.

    Cheers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/135410659927
    I haven't, but let's not support these ridiculous prices. It's getting way out of control around here. I guess because the tourists and golfers want some action while on vacation and pay whatever. Most of these gals would be $80 hoes anywhere else. I haven't booked a date since they went to 120-150 for a short visit. It's been like 2 years. I just refuse to pay this much for half-service drugged out, pimped, and un-showered time wasters just my. 02.

  12. #6881

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    You have 3 reviews, and are all in defense of Carrie. Might you be the playdate?
    Would not surprise me. I have tried numerous times to see her. It all starts out well on the initial text, then replies get slower and slower as we get into details about where and when. Ending up with being ghosted.

  13. #6880

    I need some 411 on this Spanish mamacita

    Hey gents,

    Please tell me one of you pulled the trigger on this one. I want to myself I really do but something is holding me back, 1 pop for $200 is what's holding me back LOL.

    If you've seen this one, Please let us know.

    Cheers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/135410659927

  14. #6879

    Stormee aka Hot Sauce

    Stormee and Hot Sauce are 2 different people.

    I'm pretty sure you're referring to Hot Sauce. She goes by several names now. Can't remember what she was calling herself before but I've never seen her. I have seen Stormee in the past and I wouldn't recommend but as far as I know she hasn't robbed anyone. She'll invite you in her place with her young kids which is weird and she's heavier and sloppier than pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateJohn  [View Original Post]
    Many reviews on here (and recent) about her robbing people with her son I believe it was. Either way she hasn't had a good review in long time if ever. Stay clear of her.

  15. #6878

    Carrie

    You have 3 reviews, and are all in defense of Carrie. Might you be the playdate?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnePinkToStink  [View Original Post]
    I've SEEN Carrie multiple times and she does suck on communication but her pics are accurate, nobody has ever tried robbing me and no signs of demons plus always been in clean hotels and kitty is puurrrfecr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape