Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 3061
-
06-01-23 20:59 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 62Listcrawler Latinas
I just had a quick question. Due to residential situations, I've been doing the motel / hotel incalls. And I've tried various racial individuals. However I've never tried the Latinos ads. I've contacted a few for donations and menus.
Problem is #1, randomly getting blackmailed due to wasting the girl's time.
#2 a friend of mine actually got jumped and was robbed as a setup on 2 different occasions.
Simply, yes I am scared but would like to try.
Are there a lot of scams with the Latinos? And if not, how are the girls and services?
Thanks I'm advance!
-
06-01-23 13:04 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 491Damage
How much was damage?
Originally Posted by AhadcVery
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 00:10 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 441Nadia
Anyone try this one from PD?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a-Park/Nadia71
-
05-26-23 19:00 #2308Senior Member

Posts: 74I should walk out too. But I am too shy.
Originally Posted by AhadcVery
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 20:27 #2307Senior Member

Posts: 71I tried this and massively regretted it. Hosted in Santa Ana Hotel Circle, I walk in and the room is a mess with a bunch of fast food trash everywhere. Girl is a short fat latina. She starting cuddling on me a bit but I was so grossed out I walked away. Booker texted me asking "I no like girl" and I just replied yes.
Originally Posted by New8888
[View Original Post]
Pics were not accurate at all LOL but wanted to take a chance that she was actually Ukrainian. She was absolutely not and was more on the native latina side.
-
05-23-23 12:43 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 38I usually stick to AMPs only but was considering these after seeing on PD. New to the PD thing so not exactly sure what to look out for.
Originally Posted by GoClippers
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BellieBloom
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Averi_brooksxoxo
-
05-23-23 01:50 #2305Senior Member

Posts: 397Here you go
Couple hundred for you to pick from. Make sure you pick the one that is the HOTTEST and will do anything you want for $100.00.
Originally Posted by FyckLoop
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orangecounty/1
-
05-22-23 20:58 #2304Senior Member

Posts: 58Recommendations in the $500 ish range?
I've only ever used K-orgs at 320/ hr.
Curious what 500-600/ hr can get me and if why'all have any you swear by! Thanks ahead of time.
-
05-20-23 00:55 #2303Senior Member

Posts: 74I think the price is OK I keep going. If I think the price too high time done. Never say anything. Because is open market. She say that much if you want it you take it. If you don't like it just walk away that is what I do.
Originally Posted by Superflytnt
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 16:56 #2302Senior Member

Posts: 470The best things in life are free.
Just not here officer.
Originally Posted by FyckLoop
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 10:28 #2301Senior Member

Posts: 1657Give Give Give LOL.
Originally Posted by FyckLoop
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 07:58 #2300Regular Member

Posts: 14Get me a girl
Please give leads on how to find fine women for sex in Orange county.
-
05-19-23 00:17 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 182She's charging exactly what people are willing to pay. That's the market. Don't like it don't pay. I don't hate her or the game for her using her cooch as a commodity.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 13:14 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 74Some1 can go try it out
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../22994408.html
Saw it pop out today. So I text it. Got a text back ss $ Hhr $. 5 hrs $$.
So I text back BBFS or BBJ. She or whoever text me back come.
So I take a try. Got the address. Went to there got the room#. Go in sure is fake picture but got big at ss and big Tata. So I pay $.5.
In and out 15 mins for cfs&CBJ. Very rush. When she finish CBJ and rdy for FS I ask no BBJ or BBFS she say .5 more lmao. Oh also she say she is Ukraine and I am sure her English not good.
Some1 can go take a try and report back see if they get better sever.
-
05-14-23 05:50 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 397I disagree
Because it doesn't mean a rats a$$ WTF they think its worth. Its what the customer thinks its worth. The market is the market. Don't get me wrong, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but IMOHO, I don't care if you are fine AF, GPS is GPS.
Originally Posted by Superflytnt
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






