Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 542 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 592 642 1042 1542 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29216

  2. #29215

    Henny

    Today I met up with Henny. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149367394.

    She was totally worth every penny. She is a young 20 yo who looks amazing! Fantastic all natural body and knows how to work it! Very down to earth. No signs of monkey or anything like that. Menu does have some extra's if you want MSOG or GFE but it isn't outrageous considering the quality here. She is an everything covered person which doesn't bother me if that isn't your thing then she probably won't be right for you. She is in town till Wednesday before she leaves. She is staying in a nice area of Richmond City (Not Henrico) in an airbnb so very low key which was very nice you don't feel like you are watching over your shoulder. My dono was $$$ . 1 for an hr + an extra pop but she wasn't a clock watcher and we used all our time. If you all want to treat yourself to a wonderful time definitely reach out to her. It's really nice to have a high quality gal once in a while considering our options around town lately!

  3. #29214

    Mistress Katherine

    Morning gents, I'll be in the Richmond area and saw the ad for Mistresses Katherine on STG. Being an older guy, I like them older. Young girls are nice but too much trouble. Just wondering if anyone had any interest they would be willing to share? Greatly appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3709.jpg‎   IMG_3708.jpeg‎  

  4. #29213
    Quote Originally Posted by KornTrash  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! Anyone know this girl? Wondering if she is worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/doseofdestiny-101
    Cute face, but that terrible surgery though. I would pass, that ass is just weird.

  5. #29212

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations with the AMPs I never been to one was thinking about it.
    There is a whole thread about AMPs bruh.

  6. #29211

    Looks familiar but can't remember

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138952855

    Any word on her? The face gives positive impression (based on past reviews if I remember right), but I'm not quite sure.

  7. #29210

    Follow these easy steps

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations with the AMPs I never been to one was thinking about it.
    Step 1. Pick one.

    Step 2. Go and try it.

    Honestly, not trying to be jerky. Places change talent often. What was hot yesterday can be cold today.

    Oh, Step 3. Report back.

  8. #29209

    Looking for some Intel

    Thinking of having a dream with cashmere.

    She is located in the fan. Has anyone.

    Met with her and was she worth it?

  9. #29208

    Precious

    I recently saw precious again out Chester. Easy setup through text. I get there no waiting. She is very attractive. She offers me a drink and we chit chat for while before we get started. She gave me above average bbj and she can take a pounding. Can never last more than 5 mins with her she has very good pussy no cap. GFE Menu wide open. Damage 120 qv. Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138622602

  10. #29207
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsMan813  [View Original Post]
    Out of interest to have a dream with Lo-Lo, I did some homework and found out she was recently hard to contact because she caught another felony drug charge after a rehab / recovery worker in a facility found her smoking crack in the later have of May. She made just made bail a few days ago. I also saw she was charged in the traffic death of a postal worked back in April 2019, but beat the charge. Since then, there is a long list of other serious wreckless traffic charges, drugs charges, and other interactions with Uncle. Hopefully, she does not try to use any dates as leverage on her current problems she is facing to prevent any extended vacations. Just a little info to be safe.
    My bad. I did some research as well and you're homework is on point!

  11. #29206
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsMan813  [View Original Post]
    Out of interest to have a dream with Lo-Lo, I did some homework and found out she was recently hard to contact because she caught another felony drug charge after a rehab / recovery worker in a facility found her smoking crack in the later have of May. She made just made bail a few days ago. I also saw she was charged in the traffic death of a postal worked back in April 2019, but beat the charge. Since then, there is a long list of other serious wreckless traffic charges, drugs charges, and other interactions with Uncle. Hopefully, she does not try to use any dates as leverage on her current problems she is facing to prevent any extended vacations. Just a little info to be safe.
    I highly doubt this sir. Believe you are misinformed.

  12. #29205

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Ok team, she's officially been at Riverside for over a month now. I know this because she's been calling me collect to get me to put money on her books (ain't doing it). One of her friends told me it was a parole violation so who knows how long she's going be there. I realize she's a good freak but unfortunately, we are going to have to keep reaching out for another one out there. Don't have any great references, right now because I've recently lost two off my rotation list and Staxx is unreachable most of the time now. Been sticking with the FS AMPs.
    Any recommendations with the AMPs I never been to one was thinking about it.

  13. #29204

    Lo-Lo

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    She gets inundated with thanks. My suggestion,. Be persistent with your text.
    Out of interest to have a dream with Lo-Lo, I did some homework and found out she was recently hard to contact because she caught another felony drug charge after a rehab / recovery worker in a facility found her smoking crack in the later have of May. She made just made bail a few days ago. I also saw she was charged in the traffic death of a postal worked back in April 2019, but beat the charge. Since then, there is a long list of other serious wreckless traffic charges, drugs charges, and other interactions with Uncle. Hopefully, she does not try to use any dates as leverage on her current problems she is facing to prevent any extended vacations. Just a little info to be safe.

  14. #29203

    Yep

    Kim's out of the network right now too! Don't know why, but she had a hard time keeping a room and talked a lot about getting a permanent apartment, but it doesn't seem that it worked out. Last time I spoke to her, she was staying with a friend at a hotel in Petersburg and then she went dark??

    FF.

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this one? Haven't been able to get a hold of her for about a week now.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...sburg/56748895

    Thanks.
    Last edited by FantasticFour; 06-07-23 at 20:39. Reason: Answered already

  15. #29202

    Hard to reach

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this one? Haven't been able to get a hold of her for about a week now.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...sburg/56748895

    Thanks.
    She locked up again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape