Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 37320
-
05-05-23 06:40 #28950Senior Member

Posts: 60Jessi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/900305066797
Hotel front of Redroof on Commerce forgot the name. Photos are misleading, she is probably early 40's, small bbw, lackluster service. Won't repeat.
-
05-05-23 05:58 #28949Senior Member

Posts: 66Thanks for the heads up. Did you see the person in the ad or her friend? I'm supposed to see the person in the ad today.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 18:07 #28948Senior Member

Posts: 27So I did some digging with pimeyes or whatever the fuck it's called and found her. She seems like a good girl, used to have a monkey, now clean and runs a podcasts with some friends about sobriety. Had an arrest in 2015 but none since. I messaged her but haven't heard back. Will cautiously give it a go.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 17:52 #28947Senior Member

Posts: 192Catfish
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...8.htm?cat=1224
Save your money.
Saw the friend and she was nasty. Stunk and had a growth on her v. Stay far away.
-
05-04-23 17:36 #28946Senior Member

Posts: 1449Nope I've seen her ad but it gives me bad vibes so never tried. I can't say anything particular about the ad just the whole ad in its entirety. I'm sketchy about seeing anybody new. But if you do give it a go let us know how it went. Be safe.
Originally Posted by CarpenterP2017
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 17:17 #28945Senior Member

Posts: 192Lolo
Saw lo and had fun. Kinda freaked me out when she tried to get me to go raw. Dfk. Never said no. I don't know if Greek is on the menu. 2 $.
-
05-04-23 11:31 #28944Senior Member

Posts: 39Lo Lo is top notch
Was lucky enough to be able to get in touch with Lo Lo a few days ago for an outcall and she is as good as everyone has said. Very sexy and a great attitude. Started with a great BBBJ and ended with CG. MSOG. Will repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...321/8146447554
-
05-04-23 10:53 #28943Senior Member

Posts: 46So does this mean just HE, no FS / BJ? Her body is nice enough that it might be worth it anyway.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 09:23 #28942Regular Member

Posts: 18Not for BBBJ didn't ask about BBFS, but ad states that she doesn't do it.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 18:19 #28941Senior Member

Posts: 66Upcharge for bbb?
Originally Posted by JoeJohm
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 17:56 #28940Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone know her?
I know she's been around but this seems like it's a new name. Anyone recognize this girl and can point me at prior reports or experiences?
https://tryst.link/escort/macixxmarie08
-
05-03-23 13:23 #28939Regular Member

Posts: 18Kayla
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...8/585946285119
Met Kayla today. I know she was popular in here a little bit ago, and she is still worth it. East comm she texted be right away. Staying in decent hotel. Qv incall was $. 50. Heave great BBBJ and climbed on top and got into it. She makes eye contact which is a big turn on for me. Finished up in doggy. Said she's staying till at least the 11th but might stay as long as the 16th.
-
05-03-23 09:50 #28938Senior Member

Posts: 92Sting
Dang. Huge props for the head's up!
Originally Posted by BlkPaper
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 09:56 #28937Senior Member

Posts: 417Fact is I Did search for the image on Tineye (which until today was the only image search tool I ever use) I didn't find any matches. Then I used Google search today and couldn't find a match.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
The search continues.
-
05-02-23 09:36 #28936Senior Member

Posts: 417Well thanks for ruining my date, mister! LOL.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




