Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 97 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #922

    Aroma / Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp413  [View Original Post]
    Just drive by. There's a For Rent sing in the window, so not looking good for a return, at least in the same locale.
    That place is permanently closed. She won't be going back there.

  2. #921
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalster  [View Original Post]
    Let me know when she is back. When she went to no phone it was tough from a planning standpoint. Thanks.
    Just drive by. There's a For Rent sing in the window, so not looking good for a return, at least in the same locale.

  3. #920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    She has been around a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoMendez  [View Original Post]
    I keep on seeing this lady pop up offering massage on STG: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/959802764268.

    Any intel appreciated. Thanks.
    And she has seen better days. Always bounced between Hartford and Springfield. At one time had a killer, petite, spinner body. But she never was responsive and always is a clock watcher.

    I suspect she has not aged well. Plus, I believe she now chooses unsafe locations and may have handlers (not 100% sure on that).

    She used to be Katie, then Kay, then KK, and KayK, etc...
    Last edited by Garthy; 06-22-23 at 23:19. Reason: better info

  4. #919
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoMendez  [View Original Post]
    I keep on seeing this lady pop up offering massage on STG: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/959802764268.

    Any intel appreciated. Thanks.
    Don't take chances with this junky.

  5. #918

    Anyone seen this STG masseuse?

    I keep on seeing this lady pop up offering massage on STG: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/959802764268.

    Any intel appreciated. Thanks.

  6. #917

    Missmoon info?

    Does anyone have any info? Now her phone is disconnected? Is there a new number I can find somewhere?

  7. #916

    Jacey

    The one and only time I've seen here my quads were sore for 5 days. OUCH! Haven't seen Moon in some time but I'd do the duo. Never seen Peachy and based on reviews probably won't. Still looking for my regular. Used to love the spa in Westfield by jelly Belly before they got closed and then one in E Long was fun. Agawam was great back in the day. Anyone remember Miss Lisa? I hear her Granddaughter who is mid 20's is doing massages now but not nearly as good.

  8. #915
    Has anyone ventured the Triple? Peachy+Jacey+Miss Moon in one day? Sure. A hefty pay out day but can you imagine the build up from Peachy to Jacey and the explosion for Miss Moon! Maybe if I was younger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongugotz  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I prefer the massage that is completely relaxation and sounds like Jacey is the one. Peachy on the other hand, I have yet to figure her out after all these yrs of going to her, so draping, warm oil that gets me all hot and bothered and her hands pretty much surrounding junior at full staff every time and never puts her hands around it but brushes up against it when working so close in that area, and not a flinch from her. Then again, I keep going LOL.

  9. #914
    Sometimes I prefer the massage that is completely relaxation and sounds like Jacey is the one. Peachy on the other hand, I have yet to figure her out after all these yrs of going to her, so draping, warm oil that gets me all hot and bothered and her hands pretty much surrounding junior at full staff every time and never puts her hands around it but brushes up against it when working so close in that area, and not a flinch from her. Then again, I keep going LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Expdinwmass  [View Original Post]
    Peachy is the no draping, all the way up to the groin, Swedish, whole body experience. Jacy is definitely the more traditional Asian style, with reluctance to go near the groin at all. Both are excellent.

  10. #913
    Quote Originally Posted by Expdinwmass  [View Original Post]
    Peachy is the no draping, all the way up to the groin, Swedish, whole body experience. Jacy is definitely the more traditional Asian style, with reluctance to go near the groin at all. Both are excellent.
    My 2 cents. Jacy by a mile.

  11. #912

    Peachy and Jacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongugotz  [View Original Post]
    How would you compare her to Deb, formerly Peachy massage and now called Earthy Massage?.
    Peachy is the no draping, all the way up to the groin, Swedish, whole body experience. Jacy is definitely the more traditional Asian style, with reluctance to go near the groin at all. Both are excellent.

  12. #911
    How would you compare her to Deb, formerly Peachy massage and now called Earthy Massage?

    M

    Quote Originally Posted by Expdinwmass  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to see Jacy today for an hour. Totally legit business, but a fantastic massage. Seriously. She was very serious about the showing me the NO SEXUAL SERVICES sign. No signs at all of a "wink wink no trouble?" Totally undraped except the equipment which she insisted stay covered. $60 plus a tip and I will definitely visit again.
    .

  13. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by Expdinwmass  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to see Jacy today for an hour. Totally legit business, but a fantastic massage. Seriously. She was very serious about the showing me the NO SEXUAL SERVICES sign. No signs at all of a "wink wink no trouble?" Totally undraped except the equipment which she insisted stay covered. $60 plus a tip and I will definitely visit again.
    She is top notch and legitimately trained. I have been going to her for awhile for different injuries and she knows her stuff.

  14. #909

    Jacy in Feeding Hills

    I finally got to see Jacy today for an hour. Totally legit business, but a fantastic massage. Seriously. She was very serious about the showing me the NO SEXUAL SERVICES sign. No signs at all of a "wink wink no trouble?" Totally undraped except the equipment which she insisted stay covered. $60 plus a tip and I will definitely visit again.

  15. #908

    Miss Moon?

    Hey all,

    I can't ever reach miss moon and I never get a call back. Anyone have any ideas why? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape