Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 97 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #907

    Nancy

    Will do and the applies to anyone else too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalster  [View Original Post]
    Let me know when she is back. When she went to no phone it was tough from a planning standpoint. Thanks.

  2. #906

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Webcruiser  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nancy too a couple of days before she left. She's FS and a lot of fun! She told me she would be back in 2 or 3 months. I'm planning on checking her out in early July.
    Let me know when she is back. When she went to no phone it was tough from a planning standpoint. Thanks.

  3. #905

    Nancy Parker St

    I saw Nancy too a couple of days before she left. She's FS and a lot of fun! She told me she would be back in 2 or 3 months. I'm planning on checking her out in early July.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalster  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on her. Last I knew she was headed back to China. I actually rang her bell on the day she was leaving and was all packed to go. She was always friendly and loved to play. We went in the room and had a quicky, I gave her a $ and she was so happy. Said she would be back in a couple of months.

  4. #904
    Quote Originally Posted by Expdinwmass  [View Original Post]
    I've been to both now a couple of times. Prices have gone up now for the standard half and it's jack rabbitt mechanical. Interruptions and jibber jabber are the norm for both places. I'd rather just go to Peachy for the undraped experience and finish myself. I've been trying to get in with Miss Moon to give her a try but I just can't seem to reach her. Be safe everybody!
    This area used to be so vibrant pre covid with so many options and FS scene.

  5. #903

    Chicopee Zen and Relaxtion BW

    Quote Originally Posted by DengKemboko  [View Original Post]
    I'd also be interested in hearing if you've gotten anything beyond the standard ending at Relaxation.
    I've been to both now a couple of times. Prices have gone up now for the standard half and it's jack rabbitt mechanical. Interruptions and jibber jabber are the norm for both places. I'd rather just go to Peachy for the undraped experience and finish myself. I've been trying to get in with Miss Moon to give her a try but I just can't seem to reach her. Be safe everybody!

  6. #902

    Nancy / Parker St

    Any updates on her. Last I knew she was headed back to China. I actually rang her bell on the day she was leaving and was all packed to go. She was always friendly and loved to play. We went in the room and had a quicky, I gave her a $ and she was so happy. Said she would be back in a couple of months.

  7. #901
    Quote Originally Posted by YasMuji  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her off an on for years. She may not let you touch but the massage and finish are well worth it!
    I also saw her a few times back when she was over by the airport. Very caring, nice massage and took her time with the HJ. One of the best slow teasing ones which resulted in huge loads that she seemed to strive for. Best combination was I would go see Deb formerly Peachy massage and now called earthy massage for a great massage no draping, to build up the intensity and then I would head over to Miss Moon for more of the same, but with a pop! That was my go to combination when I was in the mood for Ice cream and cake!

  8. #900

    She's well worth it

    I've been seeing her off an on for years. She may not let you touch but the massage and finish are well worth it!

  9. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard1  [View Original Post]
    Nice woman I saw her in Springfield on Mattoon st a few years back no mutual touching, she jumped up on the table gave me a prostate massage and stroked me till I exploded. Very nice.
    Can you advise on her age and looks?

  10. #898

    Miss Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard1  [View Original Post]
    Nice woman I saw her in Springfield on Mattoon st a few years back no mutual touching, she jumped up on the table gave me a prostate massage and stroked me till I exploded. Very nice.
    She does that so you cannot touch her. I went once. Hops up and sits between your legs facing you. I don't really get why she does not work for a bigger tip.

  11. #897

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Cholo2022  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?, I didn't see any reviews.

    https://westernmass.craigslist.org/b...619248877.html
    Nice woman I saw her in Springfield on Mattoon st a few years back no mutual touching, she jumped up on the table gave me a prostate massage and stroked me till I exploded. Very nice.

  12. #896

    Missmoon's Bodywork

    Has anyone seen this provider?, I didn't see any reviews.

    https://westernmass.craigslist.org/b...619248877.html

  13. #895

    Zen in Chicopee

    Took a chance and walked into Zen. 70 for the hour. I asked that she focus on the butt to my knees due to a legit muscle condition that occasionally leaves the area numb and tired feeling. It was a 40 minute tease of the boys. On the flip she gave a slow HJ while looking at me as if she wanted more. I ask if there was but told no. Did manage to get some utc butt and nipple play. After the release and warm towel clean up she went back to work on those upper inner thighs. Entrance is in the back of Britton and College Streets, across from the church. You can thank god on your way out, LOL. Repeat is in order. Hoping that look turns into more.

  14. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKill7  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing your intel. Happy mongering!
    Old news. Rainbow open. Crystal, also in Brattleboro, just as good, if not better.

  15. #893

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by PervyNerd  [View Original Post]
    I hear Brattleboro might have a nice hidden option or two, but rainbow is closed. Springfield and greenfield don't have any real options like that (though, YMMV, and some people have wild tales). If you don't mind a hike, try Worcester or New Haven in CT. Providence RI is also pretty open. But all are a bit out of the way from Springfield.
    Thanks for sharing your intel. Happy mongering!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape