Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 2663
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1021

    Very Quiet

    Cruised around the skids Sunday evening and noticed it's quieter than usual with no decent chics around. It looks like they are either planning new construction or just trying to curb the pop up of tents by placing fences around quite a few buildings. The fences cover half of the sidewalk so not enough space for a tent. So it's just making some of the homeless put the tent on the street now next to the curb. Don't think that's better than just letting them have the sidewalk but we will see.

    Found a Latina looking chic named Jackie that seemed cool at first and down for a $20 BBBJ. But once she got in the car the craziness started. She started acting up and trippin' for a hit. Wanted me to take her to go buy her hit first but I wasn't down with that because most likely she was not coming back once out of my car. I've let other girls do this because I've established trust with them and they also leave their belongings in my car. But this was my first time with this chic. So I finally convinced her to start sucking but she barely licked the tip and was doing a lot more handjob than BJ. And then back to her craziness about getting her hit first. Then complaining if I was cumming already. I was like you haven't even sucked it. LOL I've been in this situation a few times with skid chics it comes with the territory. Mostly black chics play the craziness game to get you frustrated and have you kick them out with the cash. So after a bit I just wanted her out of the car but I wanted some of my money back since she really hadn't done shit. Sometimes you have to let these chics have the cash to get out of the car and take the loss. But this chic got on my nerves. She had left her little purse in my console area and it was open. I grabbed it and found a bill and took it. She was trippin' again asking for it back but I said nope and get the fuck out of my car. It was only 5 bucks she still had the 20. So she finally opened the car door and was mostly out and I took off with the door open and it closed on its own. Finally rid of that biaatch! Those are some of the crazy skid adventures that I'm sure some of my fellow skid cruisers have experienced.

    On the same street where I left Jackie I found an old reliable older Latina named Joanne a little higher up the street. She always gives good head with cim for 20. Had her hop in and started telling her my adventure story about Jackie and how she basically robbed me of a 20. She said oh that biatch?! She said they call her Nightmare and that she's robbed her too. And that she's actually Middle-Eastern not Latina. I told her I'm pretty sure it was a crazy act she was doing to get out of actually doing a full BJ and get a free 20. Joanne agreed and said she's been known to do that. So off I went with Joanne, gave her a 20 and got a good BJ with cim. She finally had a phone but it was dead. She asked if I could charge it and I said of course. She also wanted me to give her a short ride somewhere and I said yes too but if I could get a free second BJ for it. She agreed so charged her phone for 20 minutes, we chatted and took her to her spot. Got my second BJ with cim. I made up for the whack experience with Jackie and got two good BJ's for the night.

  2. #1897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1021
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotNothing2  [View Original Post]
    I've been to skids at least in some capacity to get to one place to another. Are any of these girl even fuckable? Like damn man, these girls are straight junkies.
    There are girls that use one or more drugs in other places too not just the skids. They can be pros on Figueroa, chics on Humaniplex, Seeking, anywhere. Only thing with the skids is you see it more concentrated in one area. I pick up chics in the skids, not the crazy looking really down and out junkies. But the ones that still care about their outward appearance and are very fuckable. So no need for those types of comments or criticism. I also have done sugar arrangements for many years and still do. Because I was tired of spending money on pros that required rubbers for everything, time limits and other silly rules. So now I mostly stick to arrangements and look for chics in the skids. Because skid chics are super cheap, do BBBJ with either cim or swallow, some don't do cim and the fucking too. I usually only cruise there for BBBJ with the occasional chic I fuck. As mongers here on this site we all have our preferences of where we go to find pussy. As long as it's not somehow personally affecting you. Be respectful and we will respect you.

  3. #1896

    Curious

    I've been to skids at least in some capacity to get to one place to another. Are any of these girl even fuckable? Like damn man, these girls are straight junkies.

  4. #1895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1021
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokester1798  [View Original Post]
    Where was her digit previously shared? Could you possibly pm her digits.
    Not sure why you are asking for me to share them. I do not have her permission to share. Check with DonCornealus since he is offering. You can also use search to find previous share. I believe it was Don as well.

  5. #1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Her digits were previously shared. She's a nice chic. Just wish she would take cim. She doesn't like it at all in her mouth. LOL But the minimum 40 asking price for a BBBJ is still not bad.
    Where was her digit previously shared? Could you possibly pm her digits.

  6. #1893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1021
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the skits last night and saw slim pickings. Found Alicia on Gladys and 7th. Alicia wants me to share her digits she has 2 numbers 1 may not be connected but she has another text only number for those who wish to see her just send a pm.

    Don.
    Her digits were previously shared. She's a nice chic. Just wish she would take cim. She doesn't like it at all in her mouth. LOL But the minimum 40 asking price for a BBBJ is still not bad.

  7. #1892

    Alicia

    Cruised the skits last night and saw slim pickings. Found Alicia on Gladys and 7th. Alicia wants me to share her digits she has 2 numbers 1 may not be connected but she has another text only number for those who wish to see her just send a pm.

    Don.

  8. #1891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1021
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    I actually ran into younger savannah Saturday morning around 10 am, she was walking very fast and was wearing and very tight black dress, definitely causing alot of traffic but she's ignoring everyone. I turned and parked a little ahead of her and when she passed by I called her name. She remembered me and got in. So apparently she's hiding from someone she owes money too but she does come out to do her thing every now and then. She told me she is staying at an RV on San Pedro and 14th. She also had a baby 8 months ago but that little weight she put on looked amazing. Very cury and thin still. Did the job for 40 but she has bandages on her butt because she apparently burned herself. She showed me pics and she got my number but I didn't get hers.
    Nice. Yeah older Savannah told me about young Savanna burning her ass. LOL Hope it doesn't leave a scar on her. She has a nice ass.

  9. #1890

    Younger Savannah

    I actually ran into younger savannah Saturday morning around 10 am, she was walking very fast and was wearing and very tight black dress, definitely causing alot of traffic but she's ignoring everyone. I turned and parked a little ahead of her and when she passed by I called her name. She remembered me and got in. So apparently she's hiding from someone she owes money too but she does come out to do her thing every now and then. She told me she is staying at an RV on San Pedro and 14th. She also had a baby 8 months ago but that little weight she put on looked amazing. Very cury and thin still. Did the job for 40 but she has bandages on her butt because she apparently burned herself. She showed me pics and she got my number but I didn't get hers.

  10. #1889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1021

    Savannah

    Finally hooked up with the older Savannah last night around 11:45 pm. I picked her up near the Ford hotel on 7th. 30 for a BBBJCIM. She was wearing a nice dress and no panties. So I played with that ass and fingered her wet pussy. She sucks well and takes it deep. After a bit busted a nice nut in her mouth. Cleaned up and she wanted to be dropped off by the Continental on 7th. Asked for her number but she doesn't have a phone. Hope to run into her again.

  11. #1888
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceMillion  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys trolling the 7 elevens in DTLA this dude found a dime piece.
    Wouldn't say I got lucky but met Jada Kiss on Western way back and meet up regularly. I posted pictures of her somewhere on this site.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video3906893...s_by_two_dicks

    Back when Wechat first came out it was like a good luck machine with the people nearby function. I would just go somewhere with it turned on and real not fake China girls would hit me up. Miss the good ole days.

  12. #1887

    Ran in to Amy today on the Track

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Around 9 pm.
    Ok. I was driving around randomly for about an hour today and found nothing. The Track was bare bones. This was at 5 pm. Saw Nicole, dressed in red, on her bike making her way down to 15th and Long beach; but I decided against it. Just wasn't in the mood for her. Got something to eat at Farmer Brothers; then headed back into the lion's den. That's when I ran into Amy. I had just read Lexx's entry from yesterday; so I knew it was her. I called out her name at the corner of 7th and Towne; just outside the Continental. She told me she was working, and that John Wick had given her the night off.

    Nice enough. On a scale of 1-10 I guess I'd rate her a 6. Not sure if her blonde hair was real. She was wearing a ballcap. She told me she had just left her tent and hopped in. Once inside my ultra luxurious cruising vehicle, I picked up a vague whiff or homeless person funk. You know, dirty, soiled clothes mixed in with that noxious smell of meth, all trapped in her clothes. That shit really gets under my skin. Needless to say, little man was doing the driving at this point. So I forged on. Much like the Donner Party did one fateful winter long ago.

    She quoted me $50 for head. I was like, NO way dude. You are not that great looking. She told me $60 for sex. I figured, what the hell. That's what I give Nicole. Found a spot near the Coke factory (the soft drink, not the fine Bolivian powder) and we hopped in the back of my car. Then the games began. She listed off her rules. No kissing and told me (incredibly enough) to warn her when I was going to cum. I told her I was wearing a condom, and what did it matter. Anyway, she got mad when I ultimately blew my load inside the baggie. Really, really mad. What can I say, I'm a rebel, Dottie. Oh yeah, and as soon as I stuck it in, she asked me if I was finished. I told her I needed a little more time, and she said she had only charged me for a quickie. I told her quickies are usually 15 minutes long, but if she were to shut the fuck up and let me concentrate, [Deleted by Admin] Also, her 'large' boobs are nonexistent. She wears a bra with layers and layers of rock-hard padding. Sounded like a snare drum when I rapped on it. Probably shops at the same store the Uvalde Police Dept goes to get their armor. Her tits look like deflated, weathered balloons. We've all seen this look. She was probably chunky at one point, maybe c-cups, but the meth has zapped her breasts of necessary body fat. To her credit, she has fantastic nipples; but would not let me suck them. I forgot the reason.

    And as my predecessor Lexx wrote, she is fucking crazy. Looney Tunes ain't got nothing on this chick. She told me she was pregnant with triplets, and that 50 Cent was the daddy. I remarked that she didn't look pregnant. She told me she's been pregnant for 2 years; and that she never knew it took so long to have babies. Yep! God's honest truth, she told me that. She carries around a little notebook and starts writing things in it. She asked me to rate her. I told her 8.5 just to get her out of my car. Oh yeah, when I dropped her back off at the Continental, she didn't want to get out. Now, suddenly she turned into a chatty Kathy. I will probably hit it again if I see her. She has no phone. Shocker! And she is one of those random people that you may run into any hour of the day. I did tell her I would give her a C-note if she wanted next time to go back to my place and she jumped all over that idea. However, after careful consideration, I don't think that would be such a great idea. She probably wouldn't want to leave.

  13. #1886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1021
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    What time did you see this girl. ? I was up in the LA area yesterday. Was in a bit of a hurry so did not cruise. Personally I have never found any good ones in that area. Will be next week so will have to spend time cruising.
    Around 9 pm.

  14. #1885
    What time did you see this girl. ? I was up in the LA area yesterday. Was in a bit of a hurry so did not cruise. Personally I have never found any good ones in that area. Will be next week so will have to spend time cruising.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a little action with the cute white girl that stays in the tent on the corner of Stanford and 7th. Sometimes you'll catch her walking back to the tent or doing some activity just outside of it. But I've tried to talk to her in the past and she just ignores guys trying to pick her up. Tonight she was standing on the corner of 7th and Towne by the Continental. This time she talked to me and settled on a BBBJCIM for 40. She's pretty hot with a great young body and 23.5'5" in height. Had her sweet white ass out a little to spank it and squeeze it. The BJ sucked though, to much hand work and barely got me to nut. Dropped her back off. She was whispering to herself on the drive back so she was on something. Fine ass girl with a pretty face and healthy body still. Nice C cup tits. Just wish she did a better BJ. No digits. If I catch her again I'll give her another shot. Hopefully she won't be to dazed off whatever she's on and BJ will be better.

  15. #1884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1021

    Amy

    Finally got a little action with the cute white girl that stays in the tent on the corner of Stanford and 7th. Sometimes you'll catch her walking back to the tent or doing some activity just outside of it. But I've tried to talk to her in the past and she just ignores guys trying to pick her up. Tonight she was standing on the corner of 7th and Towne by the Continental. This time she talked to me and settled on a BBBJCIM for 40. She's pretty hot with a great young body and 23.5'5" in height. Had her sweet white ass out a little to spank it and squeeze it. The BJ sucked though, to much hand work and barely got me to nut. Dropped her back off. She was whispering to herself on the drive back so she was on something. Fine ass girl with a pretty face and healthy body still. Nice C cup tits. Just wish she did a better BJ. No digits. If I catch her again I'll give her another shot. Hopefully she won't be to dazed off whatever she's on and BJ will be better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape