Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 550 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 8249
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5024
    Quote Originally Posted by LAguy28  [View Original Post]
    Will report back on her. Checking her out next Sunday. Which of the clubs are best to get HJ during a 3-song dance outside of the VIPs. Too expensive to pay for a room for a HJ haha.
    Any update? She was far and away my favourite barista when she was still doing that. Seemed adamant about no extras at the club though, and I feel like she wasn't just saying that since I had gotten to know her pretty well by then (relatively speaking, as well as you can get to know a barista lmao). Mega GPS when I asked about VIP rooms rates though.

  2. #5023
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any info on Star at Pandora's? I saw her there Sunday afternoon but didn't try. She's pretty young, long brown hair. I couldn't find anything using the search feature on here.
    Ahe is hot. Pornstar hot.

  3. #5022

    Sunday at Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I went in today. Only pl there.

    Hooked up with monse. No need to a room.

    All done for 150. BBBJCIM & FS.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Pretty typical. Sundays have never been prime time.
    Does anyone have feedback on.

    Star: Tiny A Cup Spinner.

    Charm: Pale skin white girl with natural C's.

    Please report.

  4. #5021

    Par for the course

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I went in today. Only pl there.

    Hooked up with monse. No need to a room.

    All done for 150. BBBJCIM & FS.
    Pretty typical. Sundays have never been prime time.

  5. #5020

    Sunday is dead. Good deals tho Pandoras

    I went in today. Only pl there.

    Hooked up with monse. No need to a room.

    All done for 150. BBBJCIM & FS.

  6. #5019

    Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/i.amsalem_

    What is the word on Salem?

    Slob on the knob?
    I am patiently waiting for the answer on this.

  7. #5018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Pandoras Salem

    https://www.instagram.com/i.amsalem_

    What is the word on Salem?

    Slob on the knob?

  8. #5017
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever go there? She's willing if you're into that type of thing, which since you're reading this you probably are.

    https://fetlife.com/users/13526873
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I was replying to Billfourfun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I was replying to Billfourfun, asking if anyone had any experience with Autumn.
    Pieced it together.

  9. #5016
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.
    Sorry, I was replying to Billfourfun, asking if anyone had any experience with Autumn.

  10. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.
    I was replying to Billfourfun.

  11. #5014
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Luna! Again, 40-something Latina MILF, no holes barred. Got a half hour room and two shots. She keeps herself clean between clients, because DATY was great. BBBJ, told her no hat, and got BBFS. Those massive boobs are great, even if fake. I got a half hour room but I popped in her fast. "It's like a river" she said. Hehe. I saved that one all week for her. We chatted for a bit before she noticed I was still rock hard and got a bbbjtcim. Room, tip, cover came in a teeny bit over 3 $. I'll see her again, but I probably won't do a HH unless I'm feeling real generous again.
    Luna very nice. She play with wang good. She even use finger in but if you like.

  12. #5013
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Diamond

    I just see Diamond. She good time. She not there much.

    We get room.

    Dirty talk. Very good.

    CBJ. Very good.

    Cfs. Very fun.

    She jerk me of on chest tell me she cum on my wang.

    I cum fast hahaha.

    Under 300.

  13. #5012
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Luna

    Finally met Luna! Again, 40-something Latina MILF, no holes barred. Got a half hour room and two shots. She keeps herself clean between clients, because DATY was great. BBBJ, told her no hat, and got BBFS. Those massive boobs are great, even if fake. I got a half hour room but I popped in her fast. "It's like a river" she said. Hehe. I saved that one all week for her. We chatted for a bit before she noticed I was still rock hard and got a bbbjtcim. Room, tip, cover came in a teeny bit over 3 $. I'll see her again, but I probably won't do a HH unless I'm feeling real generous again.

  14. #5011
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    What girl at Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.
    Many girl do this. What girl at Kittens?

  15. #5010

    Kittens?

    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape