Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 551 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 8251
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5011
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    What girl at Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.
    Many girl do this. What girl at Kittens?

  2. #5010

    Kittens?

    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.

  3. #5009
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto6255  [View Original Post]
    Was this in the VIP room? What was the rate?
    He say doggie. No doggie in VIP area. Only in room. No be dummy.

  4. #5008
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if she does msog with hour visits or if I should stick with hhr?
    You ask her. She tell you. Ok? Ok.

  5. #5007

    Hour visits with lola

    Just curious if she does msog with hour visits or if I should stick with hhr?

  6. #5006
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I just had a nice hh with Anya.

    HJ, cfs, rcg, cg, doggie.

    She is so tiny with a nice little bubble butt.

    No BJ for me. No bbfs
    Was this in the VIP room? What was the rate?

  7. #5005
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I went into Pandoras.

    It was really slow. I met Faith. I was cautious at first. Before we went back I mentioned BJ and ride. She said no problem. Lets go. I said 300.

    Got a 15 minute room. Dfk. Pussy play. Ok BJ. Awesome ride. She let me grab her hips and slam it down.

    She is chill and laid back.
    Faith very good. She like my wang.

  8. #5004

    Faith at Pandoras Weekday

    I went into Pandoras.

    It was really slow. I met Faith. I was cautious at first. Before we went back I mentioned BJ and ride. She said no problem. Lets go. I said 300.

    Got a 15 minute room. Dfk. Pussy play. Ok BJ. Awesome ride. She let me grab her hips and slam it down.

    She is chill and laid back.

  9. #5003

    Kittens?

    Anyone ever go there? She's willing if you're into that type of thing, which since you're reading this you probably are.

    https://fetlife.com/users/13526873

  10. #5002
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaperv  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the clubs have "Southern Culture On The Skids. Camel Walk" in their song lists. Would LOVE to get a dance to that toon!
    I love SCOTS. (I'm from NC originally) Camel Walk has always been my favorite from them.

  11. #5001
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Mandy at Pandora

    I see Mandy. She suck my wang today. I cum in mouth. She no swallow. I cum fast.

  12. #5000
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaperv  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the clubs have "Southern Culture On The Skids. Camel Walk" in their song lists. Would LOVE to get a dance to that toon!
    I don't know that song. I no care. I just like my wang played with.

  13. #4999

    Question about playlists

    Do any of the clubs have "Southern Culture On The Skids. Camel Walk" in their song lists. Would LOVE to get a dance to that toon!

  14. #4998
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see Zamiyah 1 last time at LC Vu before she moves.
    She picky and charge too much to play with my little wang at pandora. She no last there.

    You different. You have pornstar wang.

    My wang small. Cum fast to. Hahahaha.

  15. #4997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see Zamiyah 1 last time at LC Vu before she moves.
    She looks kinda rough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape