Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 17261
-
06-06-23 05:10 #12956Senior Member

Posts: 54Second one is at least 50 lbs heavier than her pics. I thought she might be bigger based on the picture variance, but it shocked the shit out of me how big she was. I chatted with her for a bit as she was pleasant to talk to and I had already traveled to meet her, but I never followed up on pricing as I don't need to pay a chick who weighs more than I do.
Originally Posted by Sikindil
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 02:28 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 41Before Covid, Southernmama invited me over to her place in North Georgia when she was really new and went by Candi, and I almost went, but decided not to at the last minute just in case I drove all the way up there and got ghosted or set up. Then, I saw where somebody did close the deal with her, confirmed how hot she was, and got her for a couple hundred bucks and some Chic-Fil-A!! This dummy really thought he was going to buy her a Mustang, too. Been kicking myself ever since, because since then, she's been scamming and trying to get as much as she can for nothing out of anyone she talks to. If I could only go back in time.
Originally Posted by Sikindil
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 02:19 #12954Banned Member

Posts: 197CaliCambri
Has anyone seen her? We moved to snap, she quoted me $5 which I negotiated to $3. Says she lives in Buckhead and can host but can only see me in the morning / early afternoon, which isn't the best time for me but I could probably make it happen.
A quick google search reveals that she's a cam model with a lot of content out there. Her profile is also gone now (old link for what it's worth) https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-86cb558f261c.
Kinda giving me either a scam or a pro vibe. Either way, unless I get a positive review from someone here, I probably will not pursue unless I'm really bricked up and she's available.
-
06-06-23 02:09 #12953Banned Member

Posts: 197To me it means they're desperate.
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 00:32 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 277Southern mama. Is not worth it. She is just looking for someone to send money in advance.
Originally Posted by Sikindil
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 00:06 #12951Senior Member

Posts: 95Southernmama22 and Kait_1
Southernmama22 is back with a new profile. Kept seeing her with different profiles a lot. She blocked me once LOL. Seems pretty unstable. At this point, I only wonder if anyone was successful at getting her: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e54e1fc29fed.
I'm chatting with this one below recently. I swear I remember seeing her discussed here but I couldn't find it through search. We are about to move off site to discuss details. It'll be my second M&G (first one was good looking with a GPS, unfortunately.) If you have any intel on her, please let me know.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-684a90004091
-
06-05-23 22:18 #12950Senior Member

Posts: 277She quoted me same. I will pass as well. Thank you. I suspected pro vibes but thanks for.
Originally Posted by SuperFlee
[View Original Post]
Confirming. I might if she was a bit cheaper.
-
06-05-23 19:30 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 236She's a Pro. 400 for PPM but can't host. She'll drive to you.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
I didn't try because she is bigger than I usually like.
-
06-05-23 19:01 #12948Senior Member

Posts: 277Has any one seen her?
-
06-05-23 18:55 #12947Senior Member

Posts: 300That's definitely true. Although if you were a bigshot CEO many younger women would make moves on you even if they weren't necessarily interested in older men. Women don't typically plan this stuff, they act on instinct / emotion "in the moment".
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 17:01 #12946Senior Member

Posts: 201It's because the link the other guy posted is invalid. It has ". " in it. He copy / pasted the the link on the screen instead of the full url. Would you post her profile?
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 16:36 #12945Senior Member

Posts: 3345Unless you wanted to keep the relationship under wraps, like guys who have SOs. How do you propose finding someone willing? Just ask girls on the street? One thing I have learned, while there are ample girls on the site who are in their 20's who have no problem banging guys like me in their 60's, they can still be the vast minority of the population. I take heart in this. In my area in southern California, I literally have never ever seen a woman IK on the site, in over 6 years on seeking.
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 15:58 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 482Why not? It seems like having $10 million would only heighten the need to avoid gold digging real relationships and instead stick to no strings attached sugar babies.
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 14:28 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 300Even if I was worth 10 MM I would put I was worth 500 K just to filter out dead fish GPS. And if I was worth 10 MM I wouldn't need to be on seeking anyway.
Originally Posted by SalvatoreIttup
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 14:27 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 300Contact first = pro
Good intel. I think as a rule if they reach out to you first, they are pros.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





