Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #12956
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    Southernmama22 is back with a new profile. Kept seeing her with different profiles a lot. She blocked me once LOL. Seems pretty unstable. At this point, I only wonder if anyone was successful at getting her: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e54e1fc29fed.

    I'm chatting with this one below recently. I swear I remember seeing her discussed here but I couldn't find it through search. We are about to move off site to discuss details. It'll be my second M&G (first one was good looking with a GPS, unfortunately.) If you have any intel on her, please let me know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-684a90004091
    Second one is at least 50 lbs heavier than her pics. I thought she might be bigger based on the picture variance, but it shocked the shit out of me how big she was. I chatted with her for a bit as she was pleasant to talk to and I had already traveled to meet her, but I never followed up on pricing as I don't need to pay a chick who weighs more than I do.

  2. #12955
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    Southernmama22 is back with a new profile. Kept seeing her with different profiles a lot. She blocked me once LOL. Seems pretty unstable. At this point, I only wonder if anyone was successful at getting her: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e54e1fc29fed.

    I'm chatting with this one below recently. I swear I remember seeing her discussed here but I couldn't find it through search. We are about to move off site to discuss details. It'll be my second M&G (first one was good looking with a GPS, unfortunately.) If you have any intel on her, please let me know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-684a90004091
    Before Covid, Southernmama invited me over to her place in North Georgia when she was really new and went by Candi, and I almost went, but decided not to at the last minute just in case I drove all the way up there and got ghosted or set up. Then, I saw where somebody did close the deal with her, confirmed how hot she was, and got her for a couple hundred bucks and some Chic-Fil-A!! This dummy really thought he was going to buy her a Mustang, too. Been kicking myself ever since, because since then, she's been scamming and trying to get as much as she can for nothing out of anyone she talks to. If I could only go back in time.

  3. #12954

    CaliCambri

    Has anyone seen her? We moved to snap, she quoted me $5 which I negotiated to $3. Says she lives in Buckhead and can host but can only see me in the morning / early afternoon, which isn't the best time for me but I could probably make it happen.

    A quick google search reveals that she's a cam model with a lot of content out there. Her profile is also gone now (old link for what it's worth) https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-86cb558f261c.

    Kinda giving me either a scam or a pro vibe. Either way, unless I get a positive review from someone here, I probably will not pursue unless I'm really bricked up and she's available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1947.jpg‎  

  4. #12953
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    Good intel. I think as a rule if they reach out to you first, they are pros.
    To me it means they're desperate.

  5. #12952
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    Southernmama22 is back with a new profile. Kept seeing her with different profiles a lot. She blocked me once LOL. Seems pretty unstable. At this point, I only wonder if anyone was successful at getting her: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e54e1fc29fed.

    I'm chatting with this one below recently. I swear I remember seeing her discussed here but I couldn't find it through search. We are about to move off site to discuss details. It'll be my second M&G (first one was good looking with a GPS, unfortunately.) If you have any intel on her, please let me know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-684a90004091
    Southern mama. Is not worth it. She is just looking for someone to send money in advance.

  6. #12951

    Southernmama22 and Kait_1

    Southernmama22 is back with a new profile. Kept seeing her with different profiles a lot. She blocked me once LOL. Seems pretty unstable. At this point, I only wonder if anyone was successful at getting her: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e54e1fc29fed.

    I'm chatting with this one below recently. I swear I remember seeing her discussed here but I couldn't find it through search. We are about to move off site to discuss details. It'll be my second M&G (first one was good looking with a GPS, unfortunately.) If you have any intel on her, please let me know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-684a90004091

  7. #12950
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    She's a Pro. 400 for PPM but can't host. She'll drive to you.

    I didn't try because she is bigger than I usually like.
    She quoted me same. I will pass as well. Thank you. I suspected pro vibes but thanks for.

    Confirming. I might if she was a bit cheaper.

  8. #12949
    She's a Pro. 400 for PPM but can't host. She'll drive to you.

    I didn't try because she is bigger than I usually like.

  9. #12948

  10. #12947
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Unless you wanted to keep the relationship under wraps, like guys who have SOs. How do you propose finding someone willing? Just ask girls on the street? One thing I have learned, while there are ample girls on the site who are in their 20's who have no problem banging guys like me in their 60's, they can still be the vast minority of the population. I take heart in this. In my area in southern California, I literally have never ever seen a woman IK on the site, in over 6 years on seeking.
    That's definitely true. Although if you were a bigshot CEO many younger women would make moves on you even if they weren't necessarily interested in older men. Women don't typically plan this stuff, they act on instinct / emotion "in the moment".

  11. #12946
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Is she back from Portland? Curious, when I click your link I get "Profile unavailable", but I have her as one of my favorite's and her profile is available. Wonder why that is?
    It's because the link the other guy posted is invalid. It has ". " in it. He copy / pasted the the link on the screen instead of the full url. Would you post her profile?

  12. #12945
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    Even if I was worth 10 MM I would put I was worth 500 K just to filter out dead fish GPS. And if I was worth 10 MM I wouldn't need to be on seeking anyway.
    Unless you wanted to keep the relationship under wraps, like guys who have SOs. How do you propose finding someone willing? Just ask girls on the street? One thing I have learned, while there are ample girls on the site who are in their 20's who have no problem banging guys like me in their 60's, they can still be the vast minority of the population. I take heart in this. In my area in southern California, I literally have never ever seen a woman IK on the site, in over 6 years on seeking.

  13. #12944
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    Even if I was worth 10 MM I would put I was worth 500 K just to filter out dead fish GPS. And if I was worth 10 MM I wouldn't need to be on seeking anyway.
    Why not? It seems like having $10 million would only heighten the need to avoid gold digging real relationships and instead stick to no strings attached sugar babies.

  14. #12943
    Quote Originally Posted by SalvatoreIttup  [View Original Post]
    No joke, a lot of them will chat initially, but then eventually look at your profile and make sure your self-reported net worth and income are both at least $10,000,000 or greater. If not, you're unfortunately considered a "waste of time" and immediately blocked. Take it as a blessing.
    Even if I was worth 10 MM I would put I was worth 500 K just to filter out dead fish GPS. And if I was worth 10 MM I wouldn't need to be on seeking anyway.

  15. #12942

    Contact first = pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer4  [View Original Post]
    Mia https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-2d00645286e9.

    Asked for $7. PPM and did not accept my counter. I read some reviews here that she could be had for less, so either her price went up or my game wasn't good enough.

    GracieCakes https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-18236bfb2115.

    Asked for $5. PPM and did not accept my counter. Live in Buckhead and can host.

    Angel https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-5d9fe4a2e082.

    Asked for $4. Still lives in Gainesville. Still can't drive or host. I'm not driving all that way AND paying for a hotel room. She mentioned she could Uber to me, but I reckon I'd have to pay for that too, which didn't make sense to me.

    Luna567 https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-66fca3d48bbf.

    Really slow to respond. Moved to text but slow to respond there too. I've lost interest.

    LusciousMaddame https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-a92f12eb338d.

    Mentioned that she was looking for a submissive partner. I'm a Dom so that doesn't fit me, but that may be your cup of tea.

    Keepitcoollondon https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-ec0cbc76703f.

    Reached out to me first (which means she's not getting much interest and is desperate). Asked for $5. Blocked me when I countered with $2. 5. Good luck LOL.

    Tattedbabe https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-94b0c993d4bd.

    Online content seller. Already moved city to Charlotte to try to scam suckers there.

    Katethesweetheart https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-506b79375256.

    Pro. Asked for $3. No bare. Can host. Lives in the Cumberland Mall area.

    Sinful Lux https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-fc7f9a428c2b.

    Wants PPM for just dinner. I didn't even ask how much at that point.

    Hawaiis Finest https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-7a4f6af78fa9.

    Pro. Can be negotiated to $2.5 covered. Said she will do bare for more. Lives in Midtown.

    Awesome https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-ceb4da8b400a.

    Asked for $5 and did not accept my counter. Said "Sorry I'm not cheap". I guess I'm sorry that you're broke.

    ChicCutie https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-b0108fd0f1ec.

    Pro. Reached out to me. Asked for $6, said lowest she will go is $4. "I don't do anything without a dondom". Pass.

    WonderWoman66 https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-1f9720fa97ff.

    Broken English on profile. Does not seem like they know how to negotiate over text. Insulted me when I said I'll pass on $5. PPM - "Cool you still pay for pussy lame". Almost positive it's just some dude sitting in a basement scamming people.

    Dream https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-d678329fc4f2.

    Pro. Reached out to me. Asked for $5. I don't like the way her face looks so will pass.

    Djadorbs https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-6f2a062391ba.

    Was in the middle of chatting then her profile got deactivated. Now back with a different profile. Kinda fishy, tread carefully.
    Good intel. I think as a rule if they reach out to you first, they are pros.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape