Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 41255
-
06-03-23 12:49 #30860Senior Member

Posts: 780Assuming you're on a computer:
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
Open the STG ad you wish to post in a separate tab.
Select the URL line. (The URL should become highlighted.).
Select Ctrl + C or Right Click / Copy.
Select + Add Report on the USASG thread you wish to post the link.
Select the text field (not the Title field), select Ctrl + V or Right click / Paste, the URL will paste to the text field.
With the cursor at the end of the URL, select enter (this should turn the URL into a hotlink).
Add desired text before (above) or after (below) the URL.
Select Preview Report before posting to ensure the hotlink took.
-
06-03-23 11:35 #30859Senior Member

Posts: 186Don't know, didn't ask.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 01:45 #30858Senior Member

Posts: 59STG Posting
At the cost of sounding like an idiot, how do I post an ad from STG on here to do some recon on a potential dream? Do I just copy the search bar from her ad an paste here?
Thank you for the assistance. Stay safe Mongers.
-
06-02-23 20:24 #30857Senior Member

Posts: 221Luna Day freakin nice not cheap
Luna Day, she's amazing, obviously a high-end provider because of her beauty and youth, screening is very easy, she is also on Pee four XX and can help as an OK for that purpose. Her "OK" in that verification, place helped me a lot to go see a high-end provider in Miami back in January (Jema Jones). Also for those dirty fetish guys, she entertains golden rains pretty amazingly. Just get your wallet ready!
Originally Posted by GsbProds
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 18:45 #30856Senior Member

Posts: 63Luna
She's been on my radar for a while. She doesn't take provider references. Did you actually show her your ID? Feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by JackWashington
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 14:35 #30855Senior Member

Posts: 527Curious
Is BBFS on the menu??
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 12:07 #30854Senior Member

Posts: 186Jenny
I've seen her a couple times. Good experience, open menu. Looks like the pics, though a little filtered. A little heavier than the pics. Safe, lucid, pleasant and good to go. Usually better than typical motel location.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 11:22 #30853Senior Member

Posts: 180Anyone got intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/688519669034
I can't find anything about her, at least not with that name. But looks are in my wheelhouse.
-
06-01-23 18:29 #30852Senior Member

Posts: 115Really cool girl and was fun. Pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 14:24 #30851Senior Member

Posts: 186Orlando girl
Has anybody seen her? Thanks for the info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/384383822637
-
05-31-23 22:51 #30850Senior Member

Posts: 25Elsa
Elsa is the single most beautiful woman I have seen in the business. Smart, witty great to talk to. I smile that is unworldly. Really works to make you happy and comfortable. Movie star / model material.
Originally Posted by PowerP123
[View Original Post]
Non-GFE and everything covered. Could live with that if it were not for her agency. From 1st contact all they do is threaten you with banning if you step outside their narrow rules. A constant barrage of negativity.
I booked Thursday for the following Wednesday. Had to cancel Friday due to unexpected out of town trip. Agency rules are 48 hours notice and if you hold the reservation for more than 72 hours You get banned.
I fell under neither but because it was only my 2nd appt I was banned because I cancelled 50%.
I'm not making this up.
Elsa is wonderful. Agency is awful.
-
05-31-23 13:56 #30849Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks to all for the notes. Am I leaving anyone out from STG or from Babylon. Every city has its own repositories. Let me know if I've left any out.
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
05-31-23 11:57 #30848Senior Member

Posts: 186A few comments
I've seen Ariel a few times, she has mixed to positive reviews and has been around for a long time. Pics are her but heavily filtered. Good attitude. Most times it's all covered.
Originally Posted by JanisDr00
[View Original Post]
Luna Day has positive reviews, I have not seen her since she is outcall only.
I saw Effy (firecracker) a couple times two years ago. She had some negative reviews but my experience was positive. She is high energy and has petite gymnast body.
-
05-31-23 08:22 #30847Senior Member

Posts: 81Effy
Effy. The little firecracker. She's great. Definitely a personality that not for everyone but overall a sexy body and good time. If I had an ATF it would be her.
Originally Posted by JanisDr00
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 07:40 #30846Senior Member

Posts: 119I can vouch for a few ladies here.
1. Laney is a pro. A bit chatty but a true pro.
Originally Posted by JanisDr00
[View Original Post]
2. Veronica has Major League Skills l, but time management isn't the best.
3. Ariel is a double booker. Will confirm with a high chance of getting ghosted.
4. Sasha is a freak (in a good way) - but not my preferred body type.
5. I've hear good things about Effy (firecracker), but could never schedule a visit with her.











Reply With Quote



