Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 1447
-
06-04-23 22:38 #907Senior Member

Posts: 149Nancy
Will do and the applies to anyone else too.
Originally Posted by Dalster
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 20:40 #906Regular Member

Posts: 16Nancy
Let me know when she is back. When she went to no phone it was tough from a planning standpoint. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Webcruiser
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 13:18 #905Senior Member

Posts: 149Nancy Parker St
I saw Nancy too a couple of days before she left. She's FS and a lot of fun! She told me she would be back in 2 or 3 months. I'm planning on checking her out in early July.
Originally Posted by Dalster
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 12:48 #904Senior Member

Posts: 480This area used to be so vibrant pre covid with so many options and FS scene.
Originally Posted by Expdinwmass
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 08:51 #903Regular Member

Posts: 19Chicopee Zen and Relaxtion BW
I've been to both now a couple of times. Prices have gone up now for the standard half and it's jack rabbitt mechanical. Interruptions and jibber jabber are the norm for both places. I'd rather just go to Peachy for the undraped experience and finish myself. I've been trying to get in with Miss Moon to give her a try but I just can't seem to reach her. Be safe everybody!
Originally Posted by DengKemboko
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 08:41 #902Regular Member

Posts: 16Nancy / Parker St
Any updates on her. Last I knew she was headed back to China. I actually rang her bell on the day she was leaving and was all packed to go. She was always friendly and loved to play. We went in the room and had a quicky, I gave her a $ and she was so happy. Said she would be back in a couple of months.
-
06-01-23 07:36 #901Senior Member

Posts: 201I also saw her a few times back when she was over by the airport. Very caring, nice massage and took her time with the HJ. One of the best slow teasing ones which resulted in huge loads that she seemed to strive for. Best combination was I would go see Deb formerly Peachy massage and now called earthy massage for a great massage no draping, to build up the intensity and then I would head over to Miss Moon for more of the same, but with a pop! That was my go to combination when I was in the mood for Ice cream and cake!
Originally Posted by YasMuji
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 20:59 #900Senior Member

Posts: 30She's well worth it
I've been seeing her off an on for years. She may not let you touch but the massage and finish are well worth it!
-
05-30-23 12:36 #899Regular Member

Posts: 12Can you advise on her age and looks?
Originally Posted by Cardboard1
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 14:28 #898Regular Member

Posts: 16Miss Moon
She does that so you cannot touch her. I went once. Hops up and sits between your legs facing you. I don't really get why she does not work for a bigger tip.
Originally Posted by Cardboard1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 06:11 #897Senior Member

Posts: 104I
Nice woman I saw her in Springfield on Mattoon st a few years back no mutual touching, she jumped up on the table gave me a prostate massage and stroked me till I exploded. Very nice.
Originally Posted by Cholo2022
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 19:08 #896Regular Member

Posts: 5Missmoon's Bodywork
Has anyone seen this provider?, I didn't see any reviews.
https://westernmass.craigslist.org/b...619248877.html
-
05-07-23 08:53 #895Senior Member

Posts: 87Zen in Chicopee
Took a chance and walked into Zen. 70 for the hour. I asked that she focus on the butt to my knees due to a legit muscle condition that occasionally leaves the area numb and tired feeling. It was a 40 minute tease of the boys. On the flip she gave a slow HJ while looking at me as if she wanted more. I ask if there was but told no. Did manage to get some utc butt and nipple play. After the release and warm towel clean up she went back to work on those upper inner thighs. Entrance is in the back of Britton and College Streets, across from the church. You can thank god on your way out, LOL. Repeat is in order. Hoping that look turns into more.
-
04-26-23 21:28 #894Senior Member

Posts: 153Old news. Rainbow open. Crystal, also in Brattleboro, just as good, if not better.
Originally Posted by BuzzKill7
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 17:25 #893Senior Member

Posts: 31Thanks.
Thanks for sharing your intel. Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by PervyNerd
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





