Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 97 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #892

    Blue moon

    Stopped by the moon last Monday. Did not catch her name but average on looks etc. Paid the 60 for the hour. Told her I like plenty of tease and playtime. She asked me how much playing and what was I willing to pay. Well, that was a better sign to me. Asked what was offered. Told if I had been there before like I said than I would know. Countered others had various "offerings" but decided to just go for it, quietly as there was someone else there. Grabbed the man and put it against her, she asked how much, told her 1, told no. Wiggled mg tongue same direction same question and answer but she countered at 120. Nodded and lied down for a decent massage. Moderate tease. On the flip I changed my mind and while accessing the ladies I asked if she was hungry. She asked how much told her 1 and she countered with 120. She wasn't budging. Showed the $ and what looked like a female condom appeared and was slipped on. One of the better jobs I have had. May try a couple of more times. Might be able to get the No Entry changed LOL.

  2. #891

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongugotz  [View Original Post]
    I came across this listing on CL and reached out, after a few back and forth texts, sounds like its definitely worth TOFTT. She will be texting me back when she returns from vacation to set up an appt. Has anyone seen her or have any intel, prior to my visit?

    https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws...609346962.html
    Let me know how it works out.

  3. #890

    New or not new??

    I came across this listing on CL and reached out, after a few back and forth texts, sounds like its definitely worth TOFTT. She will be texting me back when she returns from vacation to set up an appt. Has anyone seen her or have any intel, prior to my visit?

    https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws...609346962.html

  4. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by VTPedalPusher  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow just reopened last week with some of the same girls. Crystal spa down the road just as good.
    Got to say, glad it reopened. Sad that Rainbow is next to an Enterprise and phone store. Was going to stop by, but there was a family outside arguing with the rental place about god knows what, and some bored teens standing outside the mobile store. Went to Crystal instead, and was not disappointed by Sky. A lot younger than I am used to. She said she was up from New York for a little while (I feel like they all say that, though), hopefully for a long while. Definitely worth the trip, and the menu was decently open. Not mechanical, and she knew how to get into it. YMMV, but it was a little bit of an upsell then the CT / Worcester areas.

  5. #888

    Relaxation Bodywork

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion413  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Relaxation Bodywork and Zen Bodywork recently, both on Rt 33 in Chicopee. If you have any questions, or want to share intel, just send me a PM.
    I'd also be interested in hearing if you've gotten anything beyond the standard ending at Relaxation.

  6. #887

    Zen bodywork

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion413  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Relaxation Bodywork and Zen Bodywork recently, both on Rt 33 in Chicopee. If you have any questions, or want to share intel, just send me a PM.
    I'm interested in any info.

  7. #886

    Bratt

    Quote Originally Posted by VTPedalPusher  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow just reopened last week with some of the same girls. Crystal spa down the road just as good.
    Yup, should be well relaxed by visiting either of the two.

  8. #885

    Brattleboro

    Quote Originally Posted by PervyNerd  [View Original Post]
    I hear Brattleboro might have a nice hidden option or two, but rainbow is closed. Springfield and greenfield don't have any real options like that (though, YMMV, and some people have wild tales). If you don't mind a hike, try Worcester or New Haven in CT. Providence RI is also pretty open. But all are a bit out of the way from Springfield.
    Rainbow just reopened last week with some of the same girls. Crystal spa down the road just as good.

  9. #884

    Not much this way

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKill7  [View Original Post]
    Will be happy to hear any decent FS spots in the areas. Have to move up and down every week for months so trying to build up my go-to list. Asian & Latina bodies are preferred. Thanks in advance.
    I hear Brattleboro might have a nice hidden option or two, but rainbow is closed. Springfield and greenfield don't have any real options like that (though, YMMV, and some people have wild tales). If you don't mind a hike, try Worcester or New Haven in CT. Providence RI is also pretty open. But all are a bit out of the way from Springfield.

  10. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongugotz  [View Original Post]
    I have an appt on Saturday or the 90 min, I'll report back. Worse case is I get my groin worked on being I get groin tightness, as most legit therapists don't get that close to the junk pile.
    I apologize for the late review. I went for a 90 minute session last week seeing her for the first time since her relocation from W Springfiled where I used to see her at least once a month. I can't say my experience was the same from yrs ago, but what I will say is it reminded me why I never had any complaints with her service. Left at best, but shy of borderline legit due to no draping and getting into areas most therapists don't get close to, and seeing how those areas caused some junk touch. More frequently than occasionally, bit that's about it and I was content with that. I will be repeating on a bi-weekly basis!!

  11. #882

    Spring field. Greenfield - Brattleboro

    Will be happy to hear any decent FS spots in the areas. Have to move up and down every week for months so trying to build up my go-to list. Asian & Latina bodies are preferred. Thanks in advance.

  12. #881

    Parker

    This is weird because I saw her just before she left and she told me she was going to China for 2-3 months. I do have a feeling that she did retire because she gave me a hug and kiss goodbye. I've been seeing her for years and she is a sweet lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wmsct3  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first post.

    Nancy has retired. I know her very well and went to see her to say our goodbyes on her final night.

    She is a very sweet lady.

  13. #880

    New Leaf.

    Dropped by New Leaf in Chicopee as I was driving by anyway. Parked on a side street just up the hill and walked down thru the hardware store parking lot to the location. Holy price increase. 75 for the hour. Older but large breasted woman at the desk. Massage was on the better side. Allowed minimal otc on the bottom. Tease was moderate prior to the flip, nothing to brag about but ok. On the flip I asked for the girls and was told 80. Shook my head, she asked what I wanted next, and how much I was tipping. Told her 40.6 out of 10 for that effort as well. So. Yep. That's that. There has to be better out there.

  14. #879
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp413  [View Original Post]
    Went couple months back to advantage of $40 hour special.

    I went many many years ago when she was in w spfld.

    Was expecting as last time and all others reported. A Strictly legit but zero draping.

    This time however on the flip with less than 10 min left she gave me a small cloth to cover my groin. As if she didn't get a good vibe from me. Maybe she had a bad client recently or just having a day.

    I don't know but I see she just posted a $35 hour special.

    I find her a bit odd and massage so so but $35 jeez can't go wrong with that.
    I have an appt on Saturday or the 90 min, I'll report back. Worse case is I get my groin worked on being I get groin tightness, as most legit therapists don't get that close to the junk pile.

  15. #878

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by Webcruiser  [View Original Post]
    Assuming that Nancy does return to Springfield by June, I'd like to know what extras she offers please PM me with your experience and I'll tell you mine.
    Long time lurker first post.

    Nancy has retired. I know her very well and went to see her to say our goodbyes on her final night.

    She is a very sweet lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape