Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1150

    Sexy Danielle

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...call_i17383652

    Haven't been in the hobby for a while, but saw this one. Photos def TGTBT, but what the heck if they aren't real I will just move along. Anyways we agree on a price and time and when I get there she says "Please pay for entry". Sigh.

    Obviously I don't do that and she knocks it down to half or an I'd. Sigh yeah no. I was in the area anyways so only 15 minutes of time wasted, but damn.

    Has anyone seen her and can confirm legit? I feel like I know the answer.

  2. #1149

    I spoke with her the other day

    Quote Originally Posted by RacinJunkie  [View Original Post]
    She is in western mass now. Talked with her about a month ago.

    Rac.
    She isn't in the hobby full time. Very rare.

  3. #1148
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times. She was nice & fun to play with. She seems to have disappeared.
    She is in western mass now. Talked with her about a month ago.

    Rac.

  4. #1147
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes26  [View Original Post]
    K603 was a mature MILF type that occassionally did incall in the Nashua area. Anyone remember her?
    I saw her a few times. She was nice & fun to play with. She seems to have disappeared.

  5. #1146

    What ever happend to K603

    K603 was a mature MILF type that occassionally did incall in the Nashua area. Anyone remember her?

  6. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by JimIrishMan  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed a new one in the city has anyone try I'm thinking of trying and will report back.
    Where is it located?

  7. #1144

    New Nashua

    Just noticed a new one in the city has anyone try I'm thinking of trying and will report back.

  8. #1143

    Milly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Saw Molly recently, mainly due to convenience. Same bad service, same bad attitude as I've experienced / heard from others.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/131275608166
    I agree she was horrible the last time I saw her. Nut case.

  9. #1142

    Milly

    Saw Molly recently, mainly due to convenience. Same bad service, same bad attitude as I've experienced / heard from others.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/131275608166

  10. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...a/115427421421

    I know she's been posting a while, but I don't see any info on her, even a name.

    Thanks,

    L.
    She's been around for years and comes and goes after the neg reviews pile up she'll drop out of sight.

  11. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...a/115427421421

    I know she's been posting a while, but I don't see any info on her, even a name.

    Thanks,

    L.
    Complete waste of time.

    She overvalues her worth and the attitude she brings is just revolting.

  12. #1139

    Bored: I get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    This has been an issue my entire life, girlfriends, my wife, AMPs, escorts. A girl really has to check all my boxes and check them every single time for me not to get bored. As far as escorts or AMP girls, I won't say its by the second visit, although sometimes it only takes one, if the girl is pretty good, it can take me 3 or 4 visits before I'm bored and move on. I've always attributed it to our DNA, that we were meant to roam and spread our seed into as many ladies as possible. I don't ever have an issue getting it up or cumming, matter of fact my issue if any is cumming to quick, for me its a mental thing. If the girl doesn't bring her A game, on my way home I'm like, what a waste of time and money. I could be more excited staying home and watching some good porn. Then I move on.

    AMP.
    I was going to ask your age, thinking it was due to aging, but you said it's been an issue all your life. For me it has been more with age. I have just accepted the fact that it is a natural phenomenon about the loss of novelty in any thing. I think of sex in terms of after a few times the excitement wanes, no matter if casual or within a committed relationship. I've just accepted this. As I said in my post, I'm turning away form the addiction to new girls. If you find a great one that wants to please and is reasonable with cost and generous with time, be thankful. Do different things with her. Try fetishes, or GFE activities. If you get bored, ask her to do things. She will oblige you, she'll want to please you. Or take some time off from your ATF, then you'll appreciate it more. I do understand we are caught in a trap, as Elvis sang. It can be an unfulfilling cycle. Other members chime in. Thank you.

  13. #1138

    Bored

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this excellent topic. One problem is the hobby for us is creating an addiction to novelty that was always there waiting to be exploited. The mongering just creates a self fulfilling prophecy or validates this phenomenon. I am 65 so it is a small victory to be able to get it up and running for two meets in a row. Sometimes, I have to rush getting it in so as not to lose my wood. I would say two things: once you find an excellent provider, which may cost you time and thousands of dollars, if you really have a great rapport, don't forget to ask her to do things for you. She will oblige. She sees it as her role, and she wants to keep you. Secondly, when I find one of these, they are gems who do everything you want with a smile. I am so grateful for them. I know they excel in every way, and that it will end anyway. So enjoy and try to break the cycle of novelty all the time. Guys, join this excellent debate.
    This has been an issue my entire life, girlfriends, my wife, AMPs, escorts. A girl really has to check all my boxes and check them every single time for me not to get bored. As far as escorts or AMP girls, I won't say its by the second visit, although sometimes it only takes one, if the girl is pretty good, it can take me 3 or 4 visits before I'm bored and move on. I've always attributed it to our DNA, that we were meant to roam and spread our seed into as many ladies as possible. I don't ever have an issue getting it up or cumming, matter of fact my issue if any is cumming to quick, for me its a mental thing. If the girl doesn't bring her A game, on my way home I'm like, what a waste of time and money. I could be more excited staying home and watching some good porn. Then I move on.

    AMP.

  14. #1137

    Thats Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I forget the name she used to use. But I cannot recommend her.
    I saw her 2 summers ago. Not worth the headache. Brought me to her grandmothers' apartment. Bed in gramas sewing room. Kept telling me to hurry up because grama is coming home. Was to weird for me.

  15. #1136

    Bored. Excellent post!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    I dunno if this happens to other mongers. Do you get bored of the mundane encounter. It seems once I fuck a chick a couple times I'm bored of her and can't cum or have issues staying hard in the game. Certain chick's bore me. The lay there and take it chick with condoms for everything and no interesting verbiage or other physical talents.

    I get bored and that makes it hard to cum. How many of you guys struggle with this. A escort that made you I you excited on the first visit becomes boring and old hat on the next.

    I mean you would think just letting me pound the box of a chick I'm not dating or married to would get me off fast everything. It does not.

    Sometimes it feels like it's a waste of cash unless the girl is exceptionally dirty and at least acts like she is into it. I love to pound box but sometimes a provider becomes mundane and boring on a second or third encounter. Is this a she issue or a me issue. I dunno let's have a conversation and debate or something.
    Thank you for this excellent topic. One problem is the hobby for us is creating an addiction to novelty that was always there waiting to be exploited. The mongering just creates a self fulfilling prophecy or validates this phenomenon. I am 65 so it is a small victory to be able to get it up and running for two meets in a row. Sometimes, I have to rush getting it in so as not to lose my wood. I would say two things: once you find an excellent provider, which may cost you time and thousands of dollars, if you really have a great rapport, don't forget to ask her to do things for you. She will oblige. She sees it as her role, and she wants to keep you. Secondly, when I find one of these, they are gems who do everything you want with a smile. I am so grateful for them. I know they excel in every way, and that it will end anyway. So enjoy and try to break the cycle of novelty all the time. Guys, join this excellent debate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape