Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1135

    Nope

    I forget the name she used to use. But I cannot recommend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...a/115427421421

    I know she's been posting a while, but I don't see any info on her, even a name..

  2. #1134

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...a/115427421421

    I know she's been posting a while, but I don't see any info on her, even a name.

    Thanks,

    L.

  3. #1133

    Bad service

    Quote Originally Posted by SiJ73  [View Original Post]
    She is real but for me was not worth it. Head games sucks and she gave me Tom boy vibes.
    Her head game is terrible she had to finish me with a rough handy. Her negotiating skills also are lacking. She is one of those who is all freaky about discussing any details. She is also vague on how much time. She makes trying to negotiate a meeting with her very difficult. She is OK looking. Still debating on trying to get full service with her. Then I can forget about her and move on. Not alot of options in nashua.

  4. #1132
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser666  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted me twice last weekend. First said she was available and when I got nearby she vanished. Sent her a txt saying "cya: and received a response to head to a local hotel where she vanished again. Total waste of time and probably just some prankster.
    Same experience. Not dependable and a time waster.

  5. #1131

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    She is real but for me was not worth it. Head games sucks and she gave me Tom boy vibes.

  6. #1130
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted me twice last weekend. First said she was available and when I got nearby she vanished. Sent her a txt saying "cya: and received a response to head to a local hotel where she vanished again. Total waste of time and probably just some prankster.

  7. #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing her mentioned a couple of times in the past and none of it was good. She may have stepped up her game however. I mean, how difficult can it be?

  8. #1128

  9. #1127

    Brooke

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...y/757433360156 so I visited this women the other day. I have seen her in the past. In the past she seemed like she might be strung out on meth or a ton of uppers. This time she was for all purposes drug free. Nice apartment. She put on a little weight and is not a bone rack but still is maybe 120 at best. Some baby damage. Anyhow she sucks a OK cock however has a nice tight bald pussy. On the down side she had some friends at her house. Or roommates or perhaps a lesbian lover. I'm not really sure. Other then this individual tried to tell brooke that she was breaking her heart with what she is doing. Read into that what you will. But hostile room mates never make it for a comfortable time for the monger. Unless of course you like the thrill of the possibility of violence or police. I guess I do a little because I continued with the very personal meeting with brooke. Enjoyed a decent bare back BJ. Then had her ride me till I filled her. I am on the fence about seeing her again. Even tho she assured me it's her apartment and these people where guests and she could throw them out. It was a little nerve racking and weird. Great sex weirder then normal situation. Maybe you all will have a more normal time.

  10. #1126

    Bored

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    That is why I am happy to share and move on. But I don't see many others doing that. Most mongers seem to just hoard. I understand the upside of reliability and familiarity but I don't see the adventure in that.
    I'm with you 100%. That's one of the main reason's that I rarely see escorts, Most of them do nothing exceptional and afterwards I feel like I wasted my money, Once I fuck them once or twice, I'm done and ready to move on. Its the same with AMPs, that's why I try to move around a lot, I'll hit everything around lowell, then I move to Salem Mass, then Dover NH, then Manchester, then around Boston, by the time I'm back to Lowell, they are all new. I get bored very easily unless a girl is able to keep bringing it or let me do whatever I want every time.

    AMP.

  11. #1125

    Men are dogs!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    That is why I am happy to share and move on. But I don't see many others doing that. Most mongers seem to just hoard. I understand the upside of reliability and familiarity but I don't see the adventure in that.
    We all enjoy being with someone reliable and that we know will always be there. However, this site wouldn't exist if that completely satisfied our needs. My all time favorite are Lynn and her friend as a 3 some and Heather. None of them are working any longer. Jules was quite an experience too but no longer working. I can't find anyone that I trust any longer. AMPs are the only safe way to play. Be safe. I would love to learn about safe hotel girls that are not Asian. Asian is cheap but the communication sucks! PM me if you have any solutions and I will do the same.

  12. #1124

    Agree

    That is why I am happy to share and move on. But I don't see many others doing that. Most mongers seem to just hoard. I understand the upside of reliability and familiarity but I don't see the adventure in that.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    I dunno if this happens to other mongers. Do you get bored of the mundane encounter. It seems once I fuck a chick a couple times I'm bored of her and can't cum or have issues staying hard in the game. Certain chick's bore me. The lay there and take it chick with condoms for everything and no interesting verbiage or other physical talents.

    I get bored and that makes it hard to cum. How many of you guys struggle with this. A escort that made you I you excited on the first visit becomes boring and old hat on the next.

    I mean you would think just letting me pound the box of a chick I'm not dating or married to would get me off fast everything. It does not.

    Sometimes it feels like it's a waste of cash unless the girl is exceptionally dirty and at least acts like she is into it. I love to pound box but sometimes a provider becomes mundane and boring on a second or third encounter. Is this a she issue or a me issue. I dunno let's have a conversation and debate or something.

  13. #1123

    Bored

    I dunno if this happens to other mongers. Do you get bored of the mundane encounter. It seems once I fuck a chick a couple times I'm bored of her and can't cum or have issues staying hard in the game. Certain chick's bore me. The lay there and take it chick with condoms for everything and no interesting verbiage or other physical talents.

    I get bored and that makes it hard to cum. How many of you guys struggle with this. A escort that made you I you excited on the first visit becomes boring and old hat on the next.

    I mean you would think just letting me pound the box of a chick I'm not dating or married to would get me off fast everything. It does not.

    Sometimes it feels like it's a waste of cash unless the girl is exceptionally dirty and at least acts like she is into it. I love to pound box but sometimes a provider becomes mundane and boring on a second or third encounter. Is this a she issue or a me issue. I dunno let's have a conversation and debate or something.

  14. #1122

    I'm in Nashua for the night! PM with a recommendation of a lady I should check out!

    I'm looking for a cheap place to crash!

    Thank you!

    Any info on this STG Nashua woman.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/800436467889

  15. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an update on Gina in Tewksbury. For the longest while she was active on STG but in the last few months has been silent.
    Gina apparently has gotten clean and sober and is back living at her mothers house, not sure if she's seeing people but we keep in touch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape