Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 6425
-
06-09-23 19:33 #4175Regular Member

Posts: 20Yukira CAKD?
Any review on Yukira CAKD?
Site says she is student, so must be HYA.
https://www.cakdolls.cr/product/yuri...-eng-japanese/
-
06-08-23 14:39 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 577Mimi at abg104
Has anyone visited her or this agency? Couldn't find anything thru search. Saw their posting on hx with milking and all. Any info on her?
-
06-07-23 14:58 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 332Joyce at CAKDolls
Joyce at CAKDolls is cute and on the younger side. She is Chinese.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
https://www.cakdolls.cr/product/joyce-2/
Joy at MyKupCake is also on the younger side with a mixed look. Also attractive. Both provide good service. Joy is more into kissing and more natural during session.
-
06-07-23 12:11 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 137I just saw her. She's not young, late 30's at best, more likely over 40. Decent looking, skinny with nice titties, although she couldn't figure out Russian.
Originally Posted by Donakis
[View Original Post]
Mediocre BBBJ, BLS, multiple positions for CFS but very mechanical.
-
06-05-23 13:10 #4171Snowflake

Posts: 405There's a review on review threat. Somewhat look like the Legend Cari. Basically, a shorter, younger version of the Legend Cari, with BBFS.
Originally Posted by Donakis
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 11:34 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 30Rainbow
Anyone seen Rainbow in OC? Care to share details on their experience? Thanks.
-
06-02-23 20:32 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 110HotPink
What happened to her? Is she gone for good or did she rebrand? She no longer with Topgirls.
-
05-31-23 14:35 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 51Cora (MKC)
Here is my take on Cora from MKC:
Originally Posted by JasonVee
[View Original Post]
P: 10+ years old pics.
L: She's hot and I can see the resemblance. My guestimate is that she's mid-30 - 40 yo (not HYA anymore. More like MILF). Boobs are somewhat saggy.
E: Conversation in English is good. She can understand what you're saying. I have no problem with her English.
S: This is the area where she shines. She will 'attack' you from the moment I entered the room until the end. Doesn't follow typical kgirl routine.
She pulled my pants down and started giving BBBJ immediately. We did every position under the sun and perhaps more.
Are: Eventually yes but I would sample other girls first before returning to her.
Damage: 3.20.
-
05-31-23 08:50 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 854Thank you.
Originally Posted by Jokerx27
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 02:37 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 3690I made the Hot Young Asian Girls in OC and Hot Young Asian Girls in LA threads so we don't get bamboozled. I try to avoid the MILFs.
Baby Sky and Lovely are young enough and attractive. I heard MyKupcake Joy and Kitty are also young and attractive. There should be reviews in HYA threads. I know some people liked Kitty and she had other names before. Kitty just came back after a long stay with VegasAsianClub.
Originally Posted by JettyPerk
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JasonVee
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 21:53 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 246Yeah the 50+ with crooked teeth... but how do they price those the same as the prime ones?
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 20:55 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 344Yeah it certainly is easy to get bamboozled with kdolls, since 80% of the time its someone old and ugly, but occasionally there are some rare gems.
Originally Posted by JettyPerk
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 19:58 #4163Regular Member

Posts: 6I've seen BabySky. I like her. Repeated three times already. I'm scared to try new providers because I've been bamboozled a couple times already LOL (I'm still a noobie).
Originally Posted by JasonVee
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 19:53 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 246Has anyone seen KDoll's.
Baby Sky, Mango, Loren, Tinker, Cora, Lovely?
-
05-29-23 16:08 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 101Venus from mykup
Venus from mykup is now angel at cakdolls. Just saw her and had a great time. She has special also so if you liked her, her service is great as usual.










Reply With Quote






