Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #4175

    Yukira CAKD?

    Any review on Yukira CAKD?

    Site says she is student, so must be HYA.

    https://www.cakdolls.cr/product/yuri...-eng-japanese/

  2. #4174

    Mimi at abg104

    Has anyone visited her or this agency? Couldn't find anything thru search. Saw their posting on hx with milking and all. Any info on her?

  3. #4173

    Joyce at CAKDolls

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I made the Hot Young Asian Girls in OC and Hot Young Asian Girls in LA threads so we don't get bamboozled. I try to avoid the MILFs.

    Baby Sky and Lovely are young enough and attractive. I heard MyKupcake Joy and Kitty are also young and attractive. There should be reviews in HYA threads. I know some people liked Kitty and she had other names before. Kitty just came back after a long stay with VegasAsianClub.
    Joyce at CAKDolls is cute and on the younger side. She is Chinese.

    https://www.cakdolls.cr/product/joyce-2/

    Joy at MyKupCake is also on the younger side with a mixed look. Also attractive. Both provide good service. Joy is more into kissing and more natural during session.

  4. #4172
    Quote Originally Posted by Donakis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Rainbow in OC? Care to share details on their experience? Thanks.
    I just saw her. She's not young, late 30's at best, more likely over 40. Decent looking, skinny with nice titties, although she couldn't figure out Russian.

    Mediocre BBBJ, BLS, multiple positions for CFS but very mechanical.

  5. #4171
    Quote Originally Posted by Donakis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Rainbow in OC? Care to share details on their experience? Thanks.
    There's a review on review threat. Somewhat look like the Legend Cari. Basically, a shorter, younger version of the Legend Cari, with BBFS.

  6. #4170

    Rainbow

    Anyone seen Rainbow in OC? Care to share details on their experience? Thanks.

  7. #4169

    HotPink

    What happened to her? Is she gone for good or did she rebrand? She no longer with Topgirls.

  8. #4168

    Cora (MKC)

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonVee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen KDoll's.

    Baby Sky, Mango, Loren, Tinker, Cora, Lovely?
    Here is my take on Cora from MKC:

    P: 10+ years old pics.

    L: She's hot and I can see the resemblance. My guestimate is that she's mid-30 - 40 yo (not HYA anymore. More like MILF). Boobs are somewhat saggy.

    E: Conversation in English is good. She can understand what you're saying. I have no problem with her English.

    S: This is the area where she shines. She will 'attack' you from the moment I entered the room until the end. Doesn't follow typical kgirl routine.

    She pulled my pants down and started giving BBBJ immediately. We did every position under the sun and perhaps more.

    Are: Eventually yes but I would sample other girls first before returning to her.

    Damage: 3.20.

  9. #4167
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerx27  [View Original Post]
    General consensus is that she's a bit on the older side, late 30's early 40's most likely. Performance I haven't heard many good things from other reports.

    You can search her name in most of the LA and OC Asian threads and her name will come up.

  10. #4166
    I made the Hot Young Asian Girls in OC and Hot Young Asian Girls in LA threads so we don't get bamboozled. I try to avoid the MILFs.

    Baby Sky and Lovely are young enough and attractive. I heard MyKupcake Joy and Kitty are also young and attractive. There should be reviews in HYA threads. I know some people liked Kitty and she had other names before. Kitty just came back after a long stay with VegasAsianClub.

    Quote Originally Posted by JettyPerk  [View Original Post]
    I've seen BabySky. I like her. Repeated three times already. I'm scared to try new providers because I've been bamboozled a couple times already LOL (I'm still a noobie).
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonVee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen KDoll's.

    Baby Sky, Mango, Loren, Tinker, Cora, Lovely?

  11. #4165
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it certainly is easy to get bamboozled with kdolls, since 80% of the time its someone old and ugly, but occasionally there are some rare gems.
    Yeah the 50+ with crooked teeth... but how do they price those the same as the prime ones?

  12. #4164
    Quote Originally Posted by JettyPerk  [View Original Post]
    I've seen BabySky. I like her. Repeated three times already. I'm scared to try new providers because I've been bamboozled a couple times already LOL (I'm still a noobie).
    Yeah it certainly is easy to get bamboozled with kdolls, since 80% of the time its someone old and ugly, but occasionally there are some rare gems.

  13. #4163
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonVee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen KDoll's.

    Baby Sky, Mango, Loren, Tinker, Cora, Lovely?
    I've seen BabySky. I like her. Repeated three times already. I'm scared to try new providers because I've been bamboozled a couple times already LOL (I'm still a noobie).

  14. #4162
    Has anyone seen KDoll's.

    Baby Sky, Mango, Loren, Tinker, Cora, Lovely?

  15. #4161

    Venus from mykup

    Venus from mykup is now angel at cakdolls. Just saw her and had a great time. She has special also so if you liked her, her service is great as usual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape