Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 11028
-
06-03-23 21:51 #9663Senior Member

Posts: 152This makes me absolutely nuts. I've had girls hauling ass because they were heading somewhere and just flat out wanted nothing to do with a date. That's one thing, but when they are on the stroll and halfway running while changing direction every 50 yards it's insane.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
Sometimes they get these weird ideas in their head about how to avoid attention and all it does is cause them to not get picked up.
There was a redhead Christine / Christina from Savin Hill area I scooped once at the Mobil a couple years back. She was almost impossible to catch. Walking from the gas station to the shelter to the other gas station at a clip. I barely caught her and never saw her since.
Skinny with nice C tits.
Good luck HH. Hopefully you find this one.
-
06-03-23 18:23 #9662Senior Member

Posts: 2682Redhead?
Spotted a tall thin redhead, probably early to mid 20's, the other night. Tried to scoop her up, but she was walking fast, and kept changing direction. Couldn't get the timing right to come down a side street as she was walking by, and didn't want to just pull up on Mass ave. After three attempts Uncle LEO posted up in the area, so I headed out.
Anyone know who she is? Never seen her around before.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
06-03-23 15:03 #9661Regular Member

Posts: 5Amy
Met up with Amy outside the Sunoco around 9:30. She charged. 4 for BBJ and offered to work with me if I didn't have that. He head skills were a solid 7/10, and she got to work before receiving her donation, which is always appreciated. She warned me that herpes and HIV were spreading through the community quickly, and to cover up.
-
06-03-23 15:00 #9660Regular Member

Posts: 17SB / NMS area times
Might take a trip over to that area later today, it's been a minute especially since it's been so dead. Anyone know a good time to even look over there?
-
06-02-23 18:44 #9659Banned Member

Posts: 124SWs / LEO / Pimps
It wasn't even that long ago I wanted to see if we can get more pics in here but every now and then I'm reminded that some of our friends are in here too lmaoo. Last few dates my regulars were a little more chatty than usual and both (separate dates / separate days) tried to casually and sneakily ask if I knew of "some site where guys were reviewing the local girls". Being a liar of psychopathic proportions I lied as smoothly and naturally as possible, deflecting by saying I only know of STG and ListCrawler. One of them pressed and asked if I knew of a forum specifically where guys write reviews and naturally I deflected that before proceeding to blow my load into her. I've recently had two separate members of this forum inbox me wanting specifics (where to find certain girls, where can they find my videos, personal #s of girls, etc.) but after a couple of clicks I realized neither one of these members had a single post anywhere in this forum (nice try Wu Tang Crew!). So heads up to any new members w good intentions: If you're legit wanting to join the community and exchange info maybe try getting a few posts in beforehand. Otherwise I'm personally considering you a spy. Get out there and feed the needy boys!
-
06-02-23 12:20 #9658Banned Member

Posts: 124Unnecessary Attitude
Caroline has a fat ass but after one or two dates I can't. She and a few other girls can look like death and still "know they're worth". Luckily she'll take $20 all day if you have no other options.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 08:58 #9657Senior Member

Posts: 294Caroline doesn't do it for me, passed on her several times.
-
06-02-23 01:24 #9656Senior Member

Posts: 57Kayla
Went out cruising around 10 tonight and was not too impressed with the talent. Had hoped to find at least one of my 3 regulars (Lisa, Q, Kim) but no dice. Needed release so tried something new. Went with Kayla a WSW about 35, short hair. Got her at Allerton and Rusfield. Attitude was fine, no rush or anything. Promised her. 3 for BBBJ with CIM. She tried to please but her skills were weak. Her left arm was in some sort of small caste so she couldn't rub the balls as requested. Didn't have phone, but she said she'll have one in a few days (first time I ever heard that! But overall, I would not recommend.
-
06-01-23 16:54 #9655Senior Member

Posts: 838You lucky dog
I missed her but picked up one of the other girls. WSW named Cici white maybe 30's with deflated boobs and partially shaved kitty terrible skin rough to touch and smelled bad too. Or maybe it was the blanket. BBBJ and bbfscip cheap $ 35 Dropped her off at McDonald's. Maybe the warm weather, 1st of the month and time change from PM to AM changes my luck!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
I'll keep a lookout for Caroline.
-
05-31-23 23:11 #9654Senior Member

Posts: 3853Caroline
Picked up our favorite lady, Caroline. She looked great, smelled terrible and her skin was rough and bruised up. I can still imagine how she would look if she got cleaned up. She would've been an amazing stripper. BBFS, no CIP. We called it out at the beginning. Always a good time. But, this AM, she smelled bad. In fact, several women were out this AM and most had blankets. They must've been kicked out or no space at the lodging for them to sleep outside. She a summer dress on with easy access. Have fun.
-
05-31-23 09:47 #9653Senior Member

Posts: 574What does Cassie look like?
Originally Posted by MelBoston
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 15:49 #9652Regular Member

Posts: 14Past week:
Here's who I've found after 7 pm around the south bay loop.
1. Cassie: Young and really pretty; especially considering the area. Bbjcim 30. Said she studied psychology and doesn't normally walk the streets, as she has regulars who call her. She had a phone and offered me her number but I declined as I didn't have my burner on me. I regret that decision, anyone familiar with her and have her digits?
2. BSW near Allerton, short hair. Picked up her as it was dead. $30 for toothy awful head. She stopped after 3 minutes and left my car. WTF?
3. older WSW named Lisa, bbjcim, 30.
-
05-30-23 15:39 #9651Senior Member

Posts: 838Christine
Yeah I used to plow Christine last summer for the low price of 40.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
BBFS. She would pass out in the grassy knoll by target. They have since removed that bus stop.
Can't believe that pig wants a 100.
-
05-30-23 15:33 #9650Senior Member

Posts: 838Side streets
I've driven down those streets and back around s bay back to south Hampton. I would not go that way at night.
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]
I've tried to coax a couple WSW in my car. One was passed out on a ten gallon bucket as her seat. Until her bf / goon came over to tell me to leave her alone.
But there are girls in those streets or seems where they congregate.
Spotted a few but never picked them up either get harassed by the goons or private security guards or cops are on those streets for some reason.
Was out this weekend and ended up getting nothing. It was disappointing! What a disappointing start to the summer!
I did see one hot WSW in the target parking lot but she was picked up by one of you lucky SOBs. She had a phone and everything.
-
05-30-23 13:37 #9649Senior Member

Posts: 362I had a similar experience with Heather.
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
She seemed cute and clear headed.
THe she starts giving this vibe that she's very busy and I'm a distraction from all of the important things she has to do that day.
We go to her spot, and all of a sudden she's worried about being seen by someone. Overall, just a pain in the ass.










Reply With Quote





