Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 736 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9648

    Heather

    Saw heather. WSW brunette. Around 5'5 maybe. Found her near uhaul road. Horrible attitude, terrible BJ. Terrible lay. Smelly down there.

    Kept on complaining non stop. Went limp after 30 secs. Kicked her out the car and took the loss.

  2. #9647

    Tats all over legs

    Seen this one with tattoos up and down both legs across from the fire station but regretfully didn't pull the trigger, little bigger than I like but seemed really pretty and enthusiastic to jump in. So anyone tried and was it worth it?

  3. #9646

    Jennifer

    Cruised this AM and it was dead. I drove by the side road across from the firehouse and found Christine. Cute face, a little heavy. She was nice, seen her a few times. Lately, I've been blowing her off. Last few visits, she's been asking for too much money. It started with 40 for BBFSCIP. Then she wanted 60, I only gave her 50. Then, she said 100. I told her I got 50. We were going back and forth for almost 30-min. I said I'll give you an extra 10. But, that's it. She finally gave in. I didn't want to waste any more time and it'll be her loss. I drove by her and she jumped up waving me down. I kept going.

    Then, I saw Jennifer (sunglasses). She started with 100! WTF. I was going to turn around and then she asked what I had. I said 40. She said 80. I said 50, or that's it. She obliged, BBFS. No CIP. But, outside. She was into it. Clean shaved and had makeup on. She was really cool afterwards. Dropped her off DD, got her some food and said goodbye.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2437.jpeg‎   IMG_2436.jpeg‎  

  4. #9645

    Nya

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    Went out for an hour last night, found a pretty good Spanish chick as I was getting ready to call it quits. Think she said her names Niah. NMS was dead, went to BHA, saw one BSW I've had before with a great ass in pants but once you get them off it's only a good ass, I figured I'd keep looking and if I had no better luck maybe she'd still be there. Back to NMS, still dead. Thought okay I'll waste some time looking on Dot Ave, as I predicted, waste of time. Drove down Geneva back to BHA, nothing. One last try through NMS on my way to the highway there was finally some life. It was probably 4:30 at this point. Passed a couple by the Uhaul, then up the side street across from the fire station Niah crossed in front of me, came up to the window and got in. Mid 30's maybe, pretty face, nice tits I didn't get to play with, good ass. She got 60 out of me, worth it.

    Do any of you guys drive down the side streets off of Southampton? Atkinson, Topeka? That seems to be where all the girls are, but all the goons and cops are there too.
    Nyas hit or miss depending on how high she is. She got me for $40 last time, I wouldn't have even picked her up of I recognized her at first. She looks good w the weight gain. I don't tend to pick up on the side streets you mentioned, but I have been over there. Plenty of times girls asked to be brought there for their fix they pick up right in front of the cops.

  5. #9644
    Went out for an hour last night, found a pretty good Spanish chick as I was getting ready to call it quits. Think she said her names Niah. NMS was dead, went to BHA, saw one BSW I've had before with a great ass in pants but once you get them off it's only a good ass, I figured I'd keep looking and if I had no better luck maybe she'd still be there. Back to NMS, still dead. Thought okay I'll waste some time looking on Dot Ave, as I predicted, waste of time. Drove down Geneva back to BHA, nothing. One last try through NMS on my way to the highway there was finally some life. It was probably 4:30 at this point. Passed a couple by the Uhaul, then up the side street across from the fire station Niah crossed in front of me, came up to the window and got in. Mid 30's maybe, pretty face, nice tits I didn't get to play with, good ass. She got 60 out of me, worth it.

    Do any of you guys drive down the side streets off of Southampton? Atkinson, Topeka? That seems to be where all the girls are, but all the goons and cops are there too.

  6. #9643

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Here's a PIC as I saw her again yesterday.
    Thats Portuguese Steph from the Taunton / Fall River area. She's kinda brittle these days and gets beat up or hit by a car pretty often. 2 phones ago I had lots of video when she was better.

  7. #9642
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Here's a PIC as I saw her again yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2431.jpg‎  

  8. #9641

    Dot ave

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I did some strolling last night after a long hiatus and fuck all if it didn't take me till sunup to find something. On BHA. NMS had nadda, Dot Ave was barren, and Andrew Square was a no-go. I finally got a skinny BSW nearby Intervale wearing a bonnet and some tights with leopard paws on her ass. Nothing special, just a pump and dump for $30. I've had better nights.

    MeatMan
    They're taking their sweet time with that bridge. How longs it been, a year and a half? I haven't seen anything on Dot Ave since. Conspiracy theorist in me thinks they're keeping the bridge closed to keep the girls off of it, that they'd rather fuck up traffic than let guys enjoy themselves and girls make ends meet.

  9. #9640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    I did some strolling last night after a long hiatus and fuck all if it didn't take me till sunup to find something. On BHA. NMS had nadda, Dot Ave was barren, and Andrew Square was a no-go. I finally got a skinny BSW nearby Intervale wearing a bonnet and some tights with leopard paws on her ass. Nothing special, just a pump and dump for $30. I've had better nights.

    MeatMan

  10. #9639

    Afternoon Munch

    Took a quick spin to NMS early afternoon and instantly regretted it. Traffic was so heavy that I didn't bother making one circle. I manage to see a couple of girls. But, I didn't want to deal with the headaches. Let's see what's on the streets after Memorial Day. Be safe.

  11. #9638

    Pot

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Potential.
    Funny, considering the subject matter I would have guessed Piece Of Trash.

  12. #9637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid96  [View Original Post]
    What is a POT?
    Potential.

  13. #9636
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Oh no, I wish!

  14. #9635
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Driving around during the afternoon Sunday down mass ave towards South Bay. Spotted a POT WSW dressed in jean shorts and tank top. She was on the opposite side of the street so pulled over by Victoria Diner. Lost sight of her than all of a sudden she appears at my drivers side window. She asked if I wanted a date. I was kinda shocked because she didn't have a WSW look. She hops in my truck and off we go.

    She introduced herself as Bella. Mid 30's skinny with brown hair. Tank top which exposed her bra top. She was flat chested but wore tight shorts with a nice ass. She had scars on her face from either acne or pick marks. But covered it up with makeup. She gave me her menu. 60 for BBBJ and 100 for full service. Told her I could only do. 4. She agreed we found a good place. We got in the backseat she got between my legs. Performed a decent job up and down using her hand and mouth. I reached under her bra. She had eraser size nips but no breasts. I asked what happened she said she got them removed due to breast cancer. She was saving money for implants. I wanted to see her naked so badly asked for full service. She asked for 40 more but settled on 25. Told her I would stop at the atm afterwards. I removed her clothes she laid down spread her legs. She was tight. She said she hadn't been fucked in a while. She removed her bra but left her T shirt on. Asked her to ride me. She got on top but couldn't go all the way down. She had a tiny hole. She rode me but just the head and part of the shaft. It felt amazing. I sucked on her sweaty nipples. She said they are less sensitive now. Told her I was going to pop. Told me she was fixed and cum inside.

    Cleaned up and drove to South Bay. Went to the ATM. Gave her 20 and a Starbucks iced coffee. She didn't have a working phone. The number had been shut off but was working on getting a new SIM card. She said the govt was providing her shelter and she would walk the track during the day. She feels it's too dangerous at night.
    What is a POT?

  15. #9634

    Scoop and Score

    Driving around during the afternoon Sunday down mass ave towards South Bay. Spotted a POT WSW dressed in jean shorts and tank top. She was on the opposite side of the street so pulled over by Victoria Diner. Lost sight of her than all of a sudden she appears at my drivers side window. She asked if I wanted a date. I was kinda shocked because she didn't have a WSW look. She hops in my truck and off we go.

    She introduced herself as Bella. Mid 30's skinny with brown hair. Tank top which exposed her bra top. She was flat chested but wore tight shorts with a nice ass. She had scars on her face from either acne or pick marks. But covered it up with makeup. She gave me her menu. 60 for BBBJ and 100 for full service. Told her I could only do. 4. She agreed we found a good place. We got in the backseat she got between my legs. Performed a decent job up and down using her hand and mouth. I reached under her bra. She had eraser size nips but no breasts. I asked what happened she said she got them removed due to breast cancer. She was saving money for implants. I wanted to see her naked so badly asked for full service. She asked for 40 more but settled on 25. Told her I would stop at the atm afterwards. I removed her clothes she laid down spread her legs. She was tight. She said she hadn't been fucked in a while. She removed her bra but left her T shirt on. Asked her to ride me. She got on top but couldn't go all the way down. She had a tiny hole. She rode me but just the head and part of the shaft. It felt amazing. I sucked on her sweaty nipples. She said they are less sensitive now. Told her I was going to pop. Told me she was fixed and cum inside.

    Cleaned up and drove to South Bay. Went to the ATM. Gave her 20 and a Starbucks iced coffee. She didn't have a working phone. The number had been shut off but was working on getting a new SIM card. She said the govt was providing her shelter and she would walk the track during the day. She feels it's too dangerous at night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape