Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 875 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10974
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    She's a very cool girl.
    Do you know where I can find her? Or her #?

  2. #10973

    Just Look it Up

    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    You need to take these things with a grain of salt. A lot of these things that SW say are pure BS made by a chain of rumors and gossip.

    Some of the dope changes color when mixed with water. It is obviously some type of food coloring or kool-aid powder. But some drug users think it is a special new drug that makes it much better.
    I just looked it up and some crazy people do cut it with this stuff unfortunately(and the 3 tranquilizers are Xyzaline and most likely crushed up of antipsychotics. I got alot of friends who died from this stuff and I bet some of you guys know somebody even if he or she wasn't a close friend like an old ex girlfriend or were co workers in the past etc.. You're not wrong about not taking some things a SW says too seriously, especially about how they make X amount of money and have X many regulars blah blah blah. I heard some bad gossip before claiming this girl I heard has HIV (i guess out of spite or competition but didn't care because I didn't know the girl she was telling me about) You are definitely correct about adding food coloring though. The color they use alot is purple and pink in Kensington and i've seen girls and a friend do that process before injecting it, stuff was purple like the picture below and turned neon purple but when I asked why purple? He said so dealers can claim its Carfentanyl because it's the strongest analog. But that is definitely a fact that they change colors so the neighborhood addicts get the impression its stronger than it really is. But overall I don't see Ashley lying about stuff like that, you can send stuff to a lab yourself or if there's a bust they test the ingredients. Same with the fake Xanax wave that's killing people as well. Same if you look it up certain ones been known to have all types of junk. But no more drug talk from me(Yes I know, this is not a drug forum) But this is from what i've seen and heard from friends and SWs. SWs lie about alot of things but just Sams take on the matter.

    Guy2073, for real! I heard the fake Xanax had ZERO benzos in it, just Fentanyl, filler, and some other crushed up pills I forget but it was some weird medicine to treat some disease... Nobody knows whats really in these new drugs. I remember seeing on the news how they put a synthetic cannabinoid K2 in it and had hundreds of overdoses so they thought narcan would work and it didnt . Crazy...

    Sam Kata aka AMPimp.

  3. #10972
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    You need to take these things with a grain of salt. A lot of these things that SW say are pure BS made by a chain of rumors and gossip.

    Some of the dope changes color when mixed with water. It is obviously some type of food coloring or kool-aid powder. But some drug users think it is a special new drug that makes it much better.
    There was the one video where they drug tested a girl who was on crack and fentanyl. She only tested positive for tranquilizers and benzos. Who knows what is in that stuff.

  4. #10971

    Long story short

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Why is this one ridiculous?
    In short, that guy is really a girl that is jealous of another girl.

  5. #10970
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDude  [View Original Post]
    I have her number. I need her name. As I mentioned, it's not in the ad. The call me button leads to a phone number, not her name.
    Katie or Kate.

  6. #10969
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Numberdud, I see you are new to STG.

    You got to scroll down and click the red "call me" button. Then do a bunch of capta stuff to see the number.
    I have her number. I need her name. As I mentioned, it's not in the ad. The call me button leads to a phone number, not her name.

  7. #10968

    You got to scroll down and click the call me button

    Quote Originally Posted by NumberDude  [View Original Post]
    What's her name? It's not on her ad. Just a phone number.
    Numberdud, I see you are new to STG.

    You got to scroll down and click the red "call me" button. Then do a bunch of capta stuff to see the number.

  8. #10967
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinamanu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see this one in Kensington all the time? Ridiculous.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/norri...s/013454781369
    Why is this one ridiculous?

  9. #10966
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinamanu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see this one in Kensington all the time? Ridiculous.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/norri...s/013454781369
    What's her name? It's not on her ad. Just a phone number.

  10. #10965

    Lots of false rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by SamKatz  [View Original Post]
    how these damn drug dealers be putting the craziest shit in there. Like come on rat poison?! Meat tenderizer?! 3 different types of tranquilizers?! Battery acid?! She said it's the tranq (Xylazine) that's been making things way worse.
    You need to take these things with a grain of salt. A lot of these things that SW say are pure BS made by a chain of rumors and gossip.

    Some of the dope changes color when mixed with water. It is obviously some type of food coloring or kool-aid powder. But some drug users think it is a special new drug that makes it much better.

  11. #10964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Nicole

    Attached is an older picture of Nicole of CookyJar fame. She was a fun time and still looks good. She can be found on Jasper St between Sergeant St and Huntingdon St. She did not have a phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230605_062722_Gallery.jpg‎  

  12. #10963

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I agree with brollicd and being up for days. Also, never discount that a girl got some drugs with "something else" mixed in as a cut, which could lead to erratic behavior.
    You ain't kidding man. My favorite girl Ashley who passed away a couple months ago unfortunately. RIP one of the sweetest girls once she got to know you and trusted you to some degree because in Kensington you got to keep your guard up at all times as a monger, a SW, just in general. I used to ask how much fentanyl do they sell because I seen on the news how a few grains could be fatal and she explained how it's really the shit they cut it with that is the problem. I timestamped the link to when she explains how these damn drug dealers be putting the craziest shit in there. Like come on rat poison?! Meat tenderizer?! 3 different types of tranquilizers?! Battery acid?! She said it's the tranq (Xylazine) that's been making things way worse.

    https://youtu.be/eqAHFHHxwXY?t=319

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRIC...V6ZXR0ZQ%3D%3D

    And I bet we all saw lots of erratic behavior in Kensington. Not too long ago I seen a guy with 2 black eyes cuts all over his face and body and literally was walking towards my car and bumped into my side tire area and leaned up on the hood of my car. No matter how many times I honked this guys was out cold. I got out to wake him up and saw he had a yellow and white bracelet (yellow one said fall risk) and the white one had his name and some numbers and DOB which means he just was discharged from the hospital or left AMA (against medical advice) from a treatment facility. I was watching HankScorpios videos he posted about Suzette and yea putting all this junk in your body everyday not eating and sleeping right and ripping and running sooner or later it could definitely take a toll on ones mental health and limit their cognitive abilities. I've never picked her up and I wouldn't because of what i've seen on this video a long time ago. Sad.

    https://youtu.be/bxqB_EnS6Y8?t=269

    Hopefully things get better in the whole area I talked to a friend down there and she told me it's the tranq more than the fentanyl which was surprising to hear. She said users strictly using just fentanyl alone there's alot of functioning addicts with jobs and families but the tranq mixed with it is what's making headlines and having people nod off at the wheel and all. I looked it up and and they are even making test strips just for that stuff. Crazy. Stay safe everybody.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0010.jpg‎  

  13. #10962
    Quote Originally Posted by BrollicD  [View Original Post]
    It was probably whatever she was on. A lot of these girls into psychosis when they have been up for days.
    I agree with brollicd and being up for days. Also, never discount that a girl got some drugs with "something else" mixed in as a cut, which could lead to erratic behavior.

  14. #10961
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hank,

    I don't think it would be considered doxing if you were to just tell us the fist name of the girl. I understand that you are trying to be respectful of the girl's privacy and what she is going through, but if she is really having psychotic issues, then she is potentially a danger to the monger community, and I feel it would be your duty to inform us who she is, so that your fellow mongers can know and make an educated decision whether or not to pick her up, or what to potentially expect when picking her up. This is just my 2 cents, but this forum is, in my opinion, for the purpose of empowering fellow mongers with information so that they can stay safe.
    If you really want to know, you can PM me your guess and I'll tell you if you are correct.

    Several of her pics have been posted on this site. Her paranoia has be steadily increasing over the past few months and her weight has been steadily decreasing. She also has a one or few interviews on YouTube.

  15. #10960
    It was probably whatever she was on. A lot of these girls into psychosis when they have been up for days.

    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    A lot of SW in Kensington get out of the game by going to jail or dying. Some are able to get clean and try like live a normal life. Others become severely mentally ill.

    Suzette is one example of someone who's mental illness has taken over:

    https://youtu.be/Dmmqh4Y2e8Q?t=395

    https://youtu.be/bxqB_EnS6Y8

    https://youtu.be/vtsbTExy_YM

    She disappeared for a while but recently I have been seeing her around from time to time.

    The other day I picked up one of my regulars and she was acting very psychotic. Usually she is a good provider but that time I had to end things early. She kept thinking there were people out to get her and she thought there were people hiding in the trunk of my car. It was not a good experience. I think she may be falling down the mental illness path. In the past, she thought on of her bf's lug nuts was a spy camera.

    I don't think I should dox her to the community at this moment because I don't think it is fair to ruin her only source of income after one bad event. But I will say that she has been talked about here in the past and many people have inquired about her because they were interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape