Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 13121
-
05-28-23 09:56 #10946Senior Member

Posts: 987Samantha's passing is hard one. She was UTR, private and didn't cause any trouble for anyone. She indeed was very beautiful. She was the only girl on the ave who had manners and didn't let the ave turn her into an animal. When she use to eat around me or I would bring her food she would always use napkins and clean up after herself.
Originally Posted by Madara84
[View Original Post]
Sam personally told me she got injured from working out at the gym and a doctor prescribed her opioids and one time she ran out of her pills on vacation and went into withdrawal and that's when she realized she was hooked.
The ave won't be the same without her and what's sad is that there is still younger newer girls that are now on the ave and they will most likely end up just like Sam. I mean, we all got to go one day but to leave this place at only 30 years old is truly a tragedy.
-
05-28-23 09:37 #10945Senior Member

Posts: 987No. That's not her.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
The pictures I'm posting is the Sam that recently died. You might not recognize the photos because these pictures are before she hit the ave.
-
05-27-23 08:42 #10944Senior Member

Posts: 477Samantha
Is this the Samantha that you are referring to?
Originally Posted by Madara84
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 07:35 #10943Senior Member

Posts: 175Too many you turns
Agree, but not only too many you turns, he misses all the action on jasper on both ends of Kensington Ave because of them.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 23:48 #10942Senior Member

Posts: 172It was that walk that had me bust a u-turn in the middle of the street. Sexy in indeed.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 23:22 #10941Senior Member

Posts: 39https://youtu.be/0OgoZd3eIwc
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
Apparently she hooked up with another girl on the ave. And has a place now. I saw this girl recently by Tioga so maybe if you catch her you can get info on Gina.
-
05-26-23 16:19 #10940Senior Member

Posts: 642I haven't seen her in a while. I know she lives in South Philly but she lost her old phone. Her BJ is cool (not as good as Kristen, Mandy, or Sharon) but she's sexy as hell tho. I still haven't had the chance to fuck her yet because she does have the sexiest walk of anyone on the ave tho.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 15:02 #10939Senior Member

Posts: 28RIP Sam
Just heard that Samantha passed a few weeks ago. She was one of the prettiest sweetest girls out there. It feels like they're dropping like flies lately I hope they do something about it soon.
https://www.bryersfh.com/obituary/Sa...ibextid=Zxz2cZ
-
05-26-23 09:58 #10938Senior Member

Posts: 172Awesome! Thank you.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 09:11 #10937Senior Member

Posts: 2788Here's a little tutorial that might help?
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
Post #2182.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5886237
If that doesn't work, just post a question and someone could respond with a fix or some help!
-
05-26-23 08:29 #10936Senior Member

Posts: 172
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
Yes that's her. For some reason the site won't let me upload pics. But that's her. I'm needing to partake in that amazing BJ.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 07:03 #10935Senior Member

Posts: 655This dude has been uploading videos of him picking up girls to YouTube, maybe the same guy?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/ocstUl4k9Js
Crazy IMO, and he makes way too many you turns. Granted, if you see something that you want, you best not take your eyes off of it. But generally, you turns are just a good way to get noticed.
-
05-26-23 02:49 #10934Senior Member

Posts: 251Does this ring a bell with anymore?
There's a dude that be uploading videos online.
I don't remember what porn site.
All I remember he mostly be in South Jersey area.
I think it was uploaded on the Spanish language side of the site.
-
05-25-23 21:34 #10933Senior Member

Posts: 642Angel with the bolt ons
Angel was out around Buckius & Jasper last night. I was riding by and was surprised to see her back out there since she's strictly been on listcrawler & STG for the past couple years. She told me since she lost her phone all of her regulars haven't been able to get in contact with her and she couldn't get into her listcrawler account so she said "I have to do what I have to do". She's charging more than the other girls out there. She's prob going to have to come down on her prices the longer she's out.
-
05-25-23 21:30 #10932Senior Member

Posts: 642Your talking about this Gina?
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLI&t=554s









Reply With Quote






