Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 545 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 595 645 1045 1545 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29169

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8043259618

    She says she stays on Midlothian near Rosie's. Gave Heather as her name. Anyone seen her?
    I definitely saw this one on midlo the other day. Tried scooping her but she was obviously not in the market at the time, just kept right on walking. Saw her head into the Regal next to the gas station.

  2. #29168
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I have been dealing with her since around January. Was at one point seeing her weekly. She was always available when I contacted. She can be hard to catch when she first meeting because you coming to where she lives. Then weight she put on looks good on her. Like I said before teeth look bad as from monkey.
    MK or MJ? MJ / Karma is really good with the comms. I was referring to MK being bad about them. I thought that earlier review of yours was for Karma? If I'm mistaken my bad.

  3. #29167

    Mk

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    They were accurate at some point. When I used to see her, I'd say 100% accurate. But I've not only heard but seen pics from others here that show otherwise (heavier), so hard to say what you'd get now. Last I saw her was August-ish. Seems MK is around, though. She does all the same things. The problem is at least Karma responds. MK is Hennessey level bad.

    He's probably referring to one of her socials, maybe the one that's linked in one of the photos. Nowadays, you can't effectively fake an onlyf. They require a lot of documentation.
    I have been dealing with her since around January. Was at one point seeing her weekly. She was always available when I contacted. She can be hard to catch when she first meeting because you coming to where she lives. Then weight she put on looks good on her. Like I said before teeth look bad as from monkey.

  4. #29166
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]

    He's probably referring to one of her socials, maybe the one that's linked in one of the photos. Nowadays, you can't effectively fake an onlyf. They require a lot of documentation.
    Yes her * page 40 month subscription. It's actually pretty easy to have a fake * if your just subscribing to other people's pages paying them. It's a little more involved if you want to accept payments. The advantage to subscribing is you can then message them there as well.

  5. #29165

    Anyone?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8043259618

    She says she stays on Midlothian near Rosie's. Gave Heather as her name. Anyone seen her?

  6. #29164
    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate? If so she's a baddie.
    They were accurate at some point. When I used to see her, I'd say 100% accurate. But I've not only heard but seen pics from others here that show otherwise (heavier), so hard to say what you'd get now. Last I saw her was August-ish. Seems MK is around, though. She does all the same things. The problem is at least Karma responds. MK is Hennessey level bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Slightly confused, 40? Monger said he dropped $$ for qv. Smh.
    He's probably referring to one of her socials, maybe the one that's linked in one of the photos. Nowadays, you can't effectively fake an onlyf. They require a lot of documentation.

  7. #29163
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't willing to drop. 40 on her * just to see if she was real. Shame she in that area but will have to make a trip. Thanks for toftt & reporting. Will report if I get a dream as well.
    Slightly confused, 40? Monger said he dropped $$ for qv. Smh.

  8. #29162

    Karla Eros

    Took the plunge and saw this one yesterday. Had her confirm through snapchat that she was real due to being by the airport. Typically avoid that area. She has a friend in the room with her name was Estrella on eros but she might have left can't find her link. They offered doubles for 500 but I declined. She will ask if you want the friend to leave or not for those that might be concerned. Man mades up top which isn't really my thing but they weren't terrible. Really soft ass looks great in doggy. She didn't have any condoms but I always bring my own so obviously bare is available if that is your thing. Was definitely just a one time visit wouldn't repeat nothing special about the visit. Damage was 200 for 30 minutes.

    Karla: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7121331.htm.

  9. #29161

    Thank you sir

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    Quick nap after work. $$ qv. Fast (enough) comms, and not rushed, but no sparks when it came to conversation. Everything covered which I'm perfectly fine with. CBJ to K9.
    I wasn't willing to drop. 40 on her * just to see if she was real. Shame she in that area but will have to make a trip. Thanks for toftt & reporting. Will report if I get a dream as well.

  10. #29160
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She asking for deposit but I swear this the same chic that got busted in henrico and now asking for. 80 qv and 10 $ deposit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138035928
    100%. She was busted back on 2/20. From Louisville, Ky. Rec'd 12 months with all suspended.

  11. #29159

    Mk

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate? If so she's a baddie.
    Pics are her but she has put a little weight. Not much tho. I will say the got those meth head teeth.

  12. #29158

    You are not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She asking for deposit but I swear this the same chic that got busted in henrico and now asking for. 80 qv and 10 $ deposit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138035928
    The woman in the main photos is the woman who got busted in Henrico a few months back for sure! However I don't think she is in this city anymore so they are using her images for scams now I guess.

  13. #29157
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She asking for deposit but I swear this the same chic that got busted in henrico and now asking for. 80 qv and 10 $ deposit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138035928
    Google searched the pics and it's definitely a scam.

  14. #29156

    Scam alert

    She asking for deposit but I swear this the same chic that got busted in henrico and now asking for. 80 qv and 10 $ deposit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138035928

  15. #29155
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Vixen / MK off Decatur. It was a bit difficult to pin her down but finally she responded got addy and was omw. Once I arrived she comes to meet me at the door. She take me to her room and we talk for awhile before we get started. Then she give me pretty good bbj no deep throating. Then she climbs on top no cap for cowgirl rode me like rodeo. Then switched to mish until I popped. GFE menu wide open. Damage 100 qv Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/921106526816
    Pics accurate? If so she's a baddie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape