Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 37335
-
06-02-23 19:57 #29160Asshole

Posts: 567100%. She was busted back on 2/20. From Louisville, Ky. Rec'd 12 months with all suspended.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 18:47 #29159Senior Member

Posts: 124Mk
Pics are her but she has put a little weight. Not much tho. I will say the got those meth head teeth.
Originally Posted by FishOn85
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 17:59 #29158Senior Member

Posts: 173You are not wrong
The woman in the main photos is the woman who got busted in Henrico a few months back for sure! However I don't think she is in this city anymore so they are using her images for scams now I guess.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 16:07 #29157Regular Member

Posts: 16Google searched the pics and it's definitely a scam.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 16:00 #29156Senior Member

Posts: 577Scam alert
She asking for deposit but I swear this the same chic that got busted in henrico and now asking for. 80 qv and 10 $ deposit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138035928
-
06-02-23 13:32 #29155Senior Member

Posts: 68Pics accurate? If so she's a baddie.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 10:57 #29154Asshole

Posts: 567$$ qv? Seriously! That pussy isn't gold LOL.
Originally Posted by TravelerMon
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 10:19 #29153Senior Member

Posts: 46Toftt
Quick nap after work. $$ qv. Fast (enough) comms, and not rushed, but no sparks when it came to conversation. Everything covered which I'm perfectly fine with. CBJ to K9.
Originally Posted by TravelerMon
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 17:28 #29152Senior Member

Posts: 581Thanks
This is helpful.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 16:45 #29151Senior Member

Posts: 187Karma
I have seen her several times over the last few months, she's very easy to get along with and fun. Gives a decent blowjob but definitely can not deep throat.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 14:27 #29150Senior Member

Posts: 63Sephora
Sephora is looking for some fun to get into today. If you have her digits reach out, if not and are a senior or active member, send me a PM. Mic skills off the chart and a magical kitty! Definitely my ATF.
-
06-01-23 09:54 #29149Senior Member

Posts: 187Carrier Sites
There are several sites that are free to lookup the info. Here are a couple.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
https://www.carrierlookup.com/
https://freecarrierlookup.com/
-
06-01-23 09:22 #29148Senior Member

Posts: 581Crazy question?
How do you do the carrier search?
Originally Posted by TravelerMon
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 06:57 #29147Senior Member

Posts: 273Vixen / MK
I recently saw Vixen / MK off Decatur. It was a bit difficult to pin her down but finally she responded got addy and was omw. Once I arrived she comes to meet me at the door. She take me to her room and we talk for awhile before we get started. Then she give me pretty good bbj no deep throating. Then she climbs on top no cap for cowgirl rode me like rodeo. Then switched to mish until I popped. GFE menu wide open. Damage 100 qv Good nut.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/921106526816
-
06-01-23 01:52 #29146Senior Member

Posts: 577Fake
9 x out of 10 if they have an OF they legit but her prices are crazy. Give it a shot and report back!
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





