The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 1046 1546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29160
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She asking for deposit but I swear this the same chic that got busted in henrico and now asking for. 80 qv and 10 $ deposit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138035928
    100%. She was busted back on 2/20. From Louisville, Ky. Rec'd 12 months with all suspended.

  2. #29159

    Mk

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate? If so she's a baddie.
    Pics are her but she has put a little weight. Not much tho. I will say the got those meth head teeth.

  3. #29158

    You are not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She asking for deposit but I swear this the same chic that got busted in henrico and now asking for. 80 qv and 10 $ deposit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138035928
    The woman in the main photos is the woman who got busted in Henrico a few months back for sure! However I don't think she is in this city anymore so they are using her images for scams now I guess.

  4. #29157
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She asking for deposit but I swear this the same chic that got busted in henrico and now asking for. 80 qv and 10 $ deposit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138035928
    Google searched the pics and it's definitely a scam.

  5. #29156

    Scam alert

    She asking for deposit but I swear this the same chic that got busted in henrico and now asking for. 80 qv and 10 $ deposit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/138035928

  6. #29155
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Vixen / MK off Decatur. It was a bit difficult to pin her down but finally she responded got addy and was omw. Once I arrived she comes to meet me at the door. She take me to her room and we talk for awhile before we get started. Then she give me pretty good bbj no deep throating. Then she climbs on top no cap for cowgirl rode me like rodeo. Then switched to mish until I popped. GFE menu wide open. Damage 100 qv Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/921106526816
    Pics accurate? If so she's a baddie.

  7. #29154
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    Quick nap after work. $$ qv. Fast (enough) comms, and not rushed, but no sparks when it came to conversation. Everything covered which I'm perfectly fine with. CBJ to K9.
    $$ qv? Seriously! That pussy isn't gold LOL.

  8. #29153

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...c/234737836334

    I know people avoid airport area, but I'm curious if any tries her out.
    Quick nap after work. $$ qv. Fast (enough) comms, and not rushed, but no sparks when it came to conversation. Everything covered which I'm perfectly fine with. CBJ to K9.

  9. #29152

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    There are several sites that are free to lookup the info. Here are a couple.

    https://www.carrierlookup.com/

    https://freecarrierlookup.com/
    This is helpful.

  10. #29151

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Use to see her off of Orcutt last year. Everything on the table! Bbfscip, bbcimws, anal, the whole 9. Idk about now, I think she had a baby but she'll take every inch you got, LOL.
    I have seen her several times over the last few months, she's very easy to get along with and fun. Gives a decent blowjob but definitely can not deep throat.

  11. #29150

    Sephora

    Sephora is looking for some fun to get into today. If you have her digits reach out, if not and are a senior or active member, send me a PM. Mic skills off the chart and a magical kitty! Definitely my ATF.

  12. #29149

    Carrier Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    How do you do the carrier search?
    There are several sites that are free to lookup the info. Here are a couple.

    https://www.carrierlookup.com/

    https://freecarrierlookup.com/

  13. #29148

    Crazy question?

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    Carrier look up says it's an AT&T phone number. Wasn't someone on here saying stings are always zwilio?

    Did she respond with anything incriminating like service rates? Might just be giving good customer service.
    How do you do the carrier search?

  14. #29147

    Vixen / MK

    I recently saw Vixen / MK off Decatur. It was a bit difficult to pin her down but finally she responded got addy and was omw. Once I arrived she comes to meet me at the door. She take me to her room and we talk for awhile before we get started. Then she give me pretty good bbj no deep throating. Then she climbs on top no cap for cowgirl rode me like rodeo. Then switched to mish until I popped. GFE menu wide open. Damage 100 qv Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/921106526816

  15. #29146

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Probably fake / scammer. Google image search reveals post all over the country.
    9 x out of 10 if they have an OF they legit but her prices are crazy. Give it a shot and report back!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape