Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 736 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9663
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Tried to scoop her up, but she was walking fast, and kept changing direction.
    This makes me absolutely nuts. I've had girls hauling ass because they were heading somewhere and just flat out wanted nothing to do with a date. That's one thing, but when they are on the stroll and halfway running while changing direction every 50 yards it's insane.

    Sometimes they get these weird ideas in their head about how to avoid attention and all it does is cause them to not get picked up.

    There was a redhead Christine / Christina from Savin Hill area I scooped once at the Mobil a couple years back. She was almost impossible to catch. Walking from the gas station to the shelter to the other gas station at a clip. I barely caught her and never saw her since.

    Skinny with nice C tits.

    Good luck HH. Hopefully you find this one.

  2. #9662

    Redhead?

    Spotted a tall thin redhead, probably early to mid 20's, the other night. Tried to scoop her up, but she was walking fast, and kept changing direction. Couldn't get the timing right to come down a side street as she was walking by, and didn't want to just pull up on Mass ave. After three attempts Uncle LEO posted up in the area, so I headed out.

    Anyone know who she is? Never seen her around before.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  3. #9661

    Amy

    Met up with Amy outside the Sunoco around 9:30. She charged. 4 for BBJ and offered to work with me if I didn't have that. He head skills were a solid 7/10, and she got to work before receiving her donation, which is always appreciated. She warned me that herpes and HIV were spreading through the community quickly, and to cover up.

  4. #9660

    SB / NMS area times

    Might take a trip over to that area later today, it's been a minute especially since it's been so dead. Anyone know a good time to even look over there?

  5. #9659

    SWs / LEO / Pimps

    It wasn't even that long ago I wanted to see if we can get more pics in here but every now and then I'm reminded that some of our friends are in here too lmaoo. Last few dates my regulars were a little more chatty than usual and both (separate dates / separate days) tried to casually and sneakily ask if I knew of "some site where guys were reviewing the local girls". Being a liar of psychopathic proportions I lied as smoothly and naturally as possible, deflecting by saying I only know of STG and ListCrawler. One of them pressed and asked if I knew of a forum specifically where guys write reviews and naturally I deflected that before proceeding to blow my load into her. I've recently had two separate members of this forum inbox me wanting specifics (where to find certain girls, where can they find my videos, personal #s of girls, etc.) but after a couple of clicks I realized neither one of these members had a single post anywhere in this forum (nice try Wu Tang Crew!). So heads up to any new members w good intentions: If you're legit wanting to join the community and exchange info maybe try getting a few posts in beforehand. Otherwise I'm personally considering you a spy. Get out there and feed the needy boys!

  6. #9658

    Unnecessary Attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Caroline doesn't do it for me, passed on her several times.
    Caroline has a fat ass but after one or two dates I can't. She and a few other girls can look like death and still "know they're worth". Luckily she'll take $20 all day if you have no other options.

  7. #9657
    Caroline doesn't do it for me, passed on her several times.

  8. #9656

    Kayla

    Went out cruising around 10 tonight and was not too impressed with the talent. Had hoped to find at least one of my 3 regulars (Lisa, Q, Kim) but no dice. Needed release so tried something new. Went with Kayla a WSW about 35, short hair. Got her at Allerton and Rusfield. Attitude was fine, no rush or anything. Promised her. 3 for BBBJ with CIM. She tried to please but her skills were weak. Her left arm was in some sort of small caste so she couldn't rub the balls as requested. Didn't have phone, but she said she'll have one in a few days (first time I ever heard that! But overall, I would not recommend.

  9. #9655

    You lucky dog

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Picked up our favorite lady, Caroline. She looked great, smelled terrible and her skin was rough and bruised up. I can still imagine how she would look if she got cleaned up. She would've been an amazing stripper. BBFS, no CIP. We called it out at the beginning. Always a good time. But, this AM, she smelled bad. In fact, several women were out this AM and most had blankets. They must've been kicked out or no space at the lodging for them to sleep outside. She a summer dress on with easy access. Have fun.
    I missed her but picked up one of the other girls. WSW named Cici white maybe 30's with deflated boobs and partially shaved kitty terrible skin rough to touch and smelled bad too. Or maybe it was the blanket. BBBJ and bbfscip cheap $ 35 Dropped her off at McDonald's. Maybe the warm weather, 1st of the month and time change from PM to AM changes my luck!

    I'll keep a lookout for Caroline.

  10. #9654

    Caroline

    Picked up our favorite lady, Caroline. She looked great, smelled terrible and her skin was rough and bruised up. I can still imagine how she would look if she got cleaned up. She would've been an amazing stripper. BBFS, no CIP. We called it out at the beginning. Always a good time. But, this AM, she smelled bad. In fact, several women were out this AM and most had blankets. They must've been kicked out or no space at the lodging for them to sleep outside. She a summer dress on with easy access. Have fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2447.jpg‎  

  11. #9653
    Quote Originally Posted by MelBoston  [View Original Post]
    Here's who I've found after 7 pm around the south bay loop.

    1. Cassie: Young and really pretty; especially considering the area. Bbjcim 30. Said she studied psychology and doesn't normally walk the streets, as she has regulars who call her. She had a phone and offered me her number but I declined as I didn't have my burner on me. I regret that decision, anyone familiar with her and have her digits?

    2. BSW near Allerton, short hair. Picked up her as it was dead. $30 for toothy awful head. She stopped after 3 minutes and left my car. WTF?

    3. older WSW named Lisa, bbjcim, 30.
    What does Cassie look like?

  12. #9652

    Past week:

    Here's who I've found after 7 pm around the south bay loop.

    1. Cassie: Young and really pretty; especially considering the area. Bbjcim 30. Said she studied psychology and doesn't normally walk the streets, as she has regulars who call her. She had a phone and offered me her number but I declined as I didn't have my burner on me. I regret that decision, anyone familiar with her and have her digits?

    2. BSW near Allerton, short hair. Picked up her as it was dead. $30 for toothy awful head. She stopped after 3 minutes and left my car. WTF?

    3. older WSW named Lisa, bbjcim, 30.

  13. #9651

    Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Cruised this AM and it was dead. I drove by the side road across from the firehouse and found Christine. Cute face, a little heavy. She was nice, seen her a few times. Lately, I've been blowing her off. Last few visits, she's been asking for too much money. It started with 40 for BBFSCIP. Then she wanted 60, I only gave her 50. Then, she said 100. I told her I got 50. We were going back and forth for almost 30-min. I said I'll give you an extra 10. But, that's it. She finally gave in. I didn't want to waste any more time and it'll be her loss. I drove by her and she jumped up waving me down. I kept going.

    Then, I saw Jennifer (sunglasses). She started with 100! WTF. I was going to turn around and then she asked what I had. I said 40. She said 80. I said 50, or that's it. She obliged, BBFS. No CIP. But, outside. She was into it. Clean shaved and had makeup on. She was really cool afterwards. Dropped her off DD, got her some food and said goodbye.
    Yeah I used to plow Christine last summer for the low price of 40.

    BBFS. She would pass out in the grassy knoll by target. They have since removed that bus stop.

    Can't believe that pig wants a 100.

  14. #9650

    Side streets

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    Went out for an hour last night, found a pretty good Spanish chick as I was getting ready to call it quits. Think she said her names Niah. NMS was dead, went to BHA, saw one BSW I've had before with a great ass in pants but once you get them off it's only a good ass, I figured I'd keep looking and if I had no better luck maybe she'd still be there. Back to NMS, still dead. Thought okay I'll waste some time looking on Dot Ave, as I predicted, waste of time. Drove down Geneva back to BHA, nothing. One last try through NMS on my way to the highway there was finally some life. It was probably 4:30 at this point. Passed a couple by the Uhaul, then up the side street across from the fire station Niah crossed in front of me, came up to the window and got in. Mid 30's maybe, pretty face, nice tits I didn't get to play with, good ass. She got 60 out of me, worth it.

    Do any of you guys drive down the side streets off of Southampton? Atkinson, Topeka? That seems to be where all the girls are, but all the goons and cops are there too.
    I've driven down those streets and back around s bay back to south Hampton. I would not go that way at night.

    I've tried to coax a couple WSW in my car. One was passed out on a ten gallon bucket as her seat. Until her bf / goon came over to tell me to leave her alone.

    But there are girls in those streets or seems where they congregate.

    Spotted a few but never picked them up either get harassed by the goons or private security guards or cops are on those streets for some reason.

    Was out this weekend and ended up getting nothing. It was disappointing! What a disappointing start to the summer!

    I did see one hot WSW in the target parking lot but she was picked up by one of you lucky SOBs. She had a phone and everything.

  15. #9649
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    Saw heather. WSW brunette. Around 5'5 maybe. Found her near uhaul road. Horrible attitude, terrible BJ. Terrible lay. Smelly down there.

    Kept on complaining non stop. Went limp after 30 secs. Kicked her out the car and took the loss.
    I had a similar experience with Heather.

    She seemed cute and clear headed.

    THe she starts giving this vibe that she's very busy and I'm a distraction from all of the important things she has to do that day.

    We go to her spot, and all of a sudden she's worried about being seen by someone. Overall, just a pain in the ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape