|
|
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 50
Robber
 Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
Never heard anything about the second one, but the first one is a known scam artist.
skipthegames.com/ posts / phila. E /713693313778 will rob you blind. Pics maybe 30- years old. Kayj46 for details.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 298
 Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
Do you have any details? I saw her about a year ago, and while she did seem a little shifty, there weren't any problems.
The specifics are a bit fuzzy, but I've seen her ads for some time and wanted to see her before I read about her. I think that your experience is the only positive one that I've read. Most that I've seen involve her taking the donation and splitting. Not sure if she had an accomplice.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 655
Second one has been doing car dates in S Philly since 2019. Pick her up around 12th and Snyder and take her down under 95. She looked decent back then, I saw her last year when she showed up in Bellmawr for a minute and man the years have taken a toll. The date was forgettable, in that I only remember deciding not to see her again. Maybe good for a quick thing if the donation was low, but don't go expecting much.
 Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
Never heard anything about the second one, but the first one is a known scam artist.
Do you have any details? I saw her about a year ago, and while she did seem a little shifty, there weren't any problems.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 298
Never heard anything about the second one, but the first one is a known scam artist.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 285
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 83
I've seen her for years when she comes to visit. She's very good and fair price.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 34
Anyone have any intel on this one?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 551
Ripoff
 Originally Posted by JrzGuy
[View Original Post]
So, not really sure where to begin with this as this situation was odd but not entirely bad to say the least. I had been messaging back and forth with Phoenix the redhead MILF in Voorhees trying to meet up. She was difficult to lock down as sometimes she would not return my texts until hours later when I was not available or the next day. As it turned out, I had a day off work yesterday and she was available so I scheduled with her. She quoted 80 SS, 120 HHR, and 150 HR. She said she was okay with BBFS and there was no upcharge for it that she mentioned and also said trying for 2 pops in the HR was also fine. So far all good. She is staying at a decent place in Voorhees and it did not feel shady at all. She looks as expected for her age range (I suspect late 30's. Mid 40's). She does have some excess flab in the belly area but has a nice butt so certainly not the worst I had encountered. She said she starts off her full sessions with a massage which was fine if you would call it that but I was not there for that so I didn't really care. It didn't last long and then we started some BBJ. It was good, I cannot complain at all about her skill however part way through there was a knock at the door. It was some dude that I suspect she knew judging from the conversation being yelled through the door. Now, I am not one for ever giving these girls any of the benefit of the doubt, but I do suspect that this was not planned as she did not act as if it was, but take that with a grain of salt. She stalled him by saying she was getting changed and wasn't dressed to which he responded "oh, like I haven't seen that before" leading me to think he was either a BF, XBF, handler, dealer, or someone else familiar with her. She continued the BBJ and I eventually CIM. She asked me to get dressed and said she was going to lead him away from the room and then I could go downstairs and wait. I did and went down the stairway by the back door where she met me and waited. I gave it 10 minutes and sent her a text letting her know I was downstairs and to let me know what was going on. After another 15 min I left and let her know I was leaving and chalking it up as a loss. About 15 min after that she messaged me saying she had just got my text and then said she apologized. I sent here back that perhaps we could arrange a make up session for the time I did not get but I did not get a reply to that. So I am not really sure what to make of it. For what I did get, it was really good, but 150 for just a BBJ is way too much. I cannot say for sure what happened was planned or not but she did allow me to finish and did not just cut the session short prior to that and I did not at anytime feel as if I was in any danger. But it is still something I wanted to make you guys aware of because it is something to consider if looking to see her. Being not new to this hobby, I am not expecting her to make any attempt to "make up" for my lost time however, should that occur I will post an update and at that point would remove her from my blacklist but until then, she will be on my no fly list.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/252391150383
Thanks for sharing. Smfh I wanted to see her but it's best to avoid her.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 641
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 13
XD cracking up
I don't know what time you tried seeing her, but I can't help but laugh and assume my date with her got fucked cause of this same situation. Set up to meet her at 12:30 ish. Planned much earlier in the day BTW. I was stoked, hadn't had a provider in a while as all the ones I usually touch base with first left me hanging. This red head replied immediately and we chatted throughout the morning. Finally showed up for the date, asked for a room number and ghosted. I left frustrated with the whole thing, she texts me like an hour later calling me every name in the book saying I fucked up her date and money. Received an apology text in the same minute saying it was meant for someone else. (Laughing thinking it was for the guy that screwed your date up hahaha). I never responded and wrote her off.
Hopefully find a new favorite, pretty sure my old fav was her daughter. Close to my area and always available for a quick BnG for $20 and always left me satisfied. I remember someone on here calling her 5 head LOL. Haven't seen her post in ages though so my loss I guess.
 Originally Posted by JrzGuy
[View Original Post]
So, not really sure where to begin with this as this situation was odd but not entirely bad to say the least. I had been messaging back and forth with Phoenix the redhead MILF in Voorhees trying to meet up. She was difficult to lock down as sometimes she would not return my texts until hours later when I was not available or the next day. As it turned out, I had a day off work yesterday and she was available so I scheduled with her. She quoted 80 SS, 120 HHR, and 150 HR. She said she was okay with BBFS and there was no upcharge for it that she mentioned and also said trying for 2 pops in the HR was also fine. So far all good. She is staying at a decent place in Voorhees and it did not feel shady at all. She looks as expected for her age range (I suspect late 30's. Mid 40's). She does have some excess flab in the belly area but has a nice butt so certainly not the worst I had encountered. She said she starts off her full sessions with a massage which was fine if you would call it that but I was not there for that so I didn't really care. It didn't last long and then we started some BBJ.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 3008
 Originally Posted by JrzGuy
[View Original Post]
So, not really sure where to begin with this as this situation was odd but not entirely bad to say the least. I had been messaging back and forth with Phoenix the redhead MILF in Voorhees trying to meet up. She was difficult to lock down as sometimes she would not return my texts until hours later when I was not available or the next day. As it turned out, I had a day off work yesterday and she was available so I scheduled with her. She quoted 80 SS, 120 HHR, and 150 HR. She said she was okay with BBFS and there was no upcharge for it that she mentioned and also said trying for 2 pops in the HR was also fine. So far all good. She is staying at a decent place in Voorhees and it did not feel shady at all. She looks as expected for her age range (I suspect late 30's. Mid 40's). She does have some excess flab in the belly area but has a nice butt so certainly not the worst I had encountered. She said she starts off her full sessions with a massage which was fine if you would call it that but I was not there for that so I didn't really care. It didn't last long and then we started some BBJ. It was good, I cannot complain at all about her skill however part way through there was a knock at the door. It was some dude that I suspect she knew judging from the conversation being yelled through the door. Now, I am not one for ever giving these girls any of the benefit of the doubt, but I do suspect that this was not planned as she did not act as if it was, but take that with a grain of salt. She stalled him by saying she was getting changed and wasn't dressed to which he responded "oh, like I haven't seen that before" leading me to think he was either a BF, XBF, handler, dealer, or someone else familiar with her. She continued the BBJ and I eventually CIM. She asked me to get dressed and said she was going to lead him away from the room and then I could go downstairs and wait. I did and went down the stairway by the back door where she met me and waited. I gave it 10 minutes and sent her a text letting her know I was downstairs and to let me know what was going on. After another 15 min I left and let her know I was leaving and chalking it up as a loss. About 15 min after that she messaged me saying she had just got my text and then said she apologized. I sent here back that perhaps we could arrange a make up session for the time I did not get but I did not get a reply to that. So I am not really sure what to make of it. For what I did get, it was really good, but 150 for just a BBJ is way too much. I cannot say for sure what happened was planned or not but she did allow me to finish and did not just cut the session short prior to that and I did not at anytime feel as if I was in any danger. But it is still something I wanted to make you guys aware of because it is something to consider if looking to see her. Being not new to this hobby, I am not expecting her to make any attempt to "make up" for my lost time however, should that occur I will post an update and at that point would remove her from my blacklist but until then, she will be on my no fly list.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/252391150383
It was a rip off everyone please put this bastard on your blacklist not worth the BS. She's not making up any time keep her on the blacklist always an STG rat with the BS.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 20
She was based out of NJ the last time I saw her years ago. You can check the TNA or Bestgfe board that may have more updated reviews.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 655
 Originally Posted by JrzGuy
[View Original Post]
So, not really sure where to begin with this as this situation was odd but not entirely bad to say the least. I had been messaging back and forth with Phoenix the redhead MILF in Voorhees trying to meet up. She was difficult to lock down as sometimes she would not return my texts until hours later when I was not available or the next day. As it turned out, I had a day off work yesterday and she was available so I scheduled with her. She quoted 80 SS, 120 HHR, and 150 HR. She said she was okay with BBFS and there was no upcharge for it that she mentioned and also said trying for 2 pops in the HR was also fine. So far all good. She is staying at a decent place in Voorhees and it did not feel shady at all. She looks as expected for her age range (I suspect late 30's. Mid 40's). She does have some excess flab in the belly area but has a nice butt so certainly not the worst I had encountered. She said she starts off her full sessions with a massage which was fine if you would call it that but I was not there for that so I didn't really care. It didn't last long and then we started some BBJ. It was good, I cannot complain at all about her skill however part way through there was a knock at the door. It was some dude that I suspect she knew judging from the conversation being yelled through the door. Now, I am not one for ever giving these girls any of the benefit of the doubt, but I do suspect that this was not planned as she did not act as if it was, but take that with a grain of salt. She stalled him by saying she was getting changed and wasn't dressed to which he responded "oh, like I haven't seen that before" leading me to think he was either a BF, XBF, handler, dealer, or someone else familiar with her. She continued the BBJ and I eventually CIM. She asked me to get dressed and said she was going to lead him away from the room and then I could go downstairs and wait. I did and went down the stairway by the back door where she met me and waited. I gave it 10 minutes and sent her a text letting her know I was downstairs and to let me know what was going on. After another 15 min I left and let her know I was leaving and chalking it up as a loss. About 15 min after that she messaged me saying she had just got my text and then said she apologized. I sent here back that perhaps we could arrange a make up session for the time I did not get but I did not get a reply to that. So I am not really sure what to make of it. For what I did get, it was really good, but 150 for just a BBJ is way too much. I cannot say for sure what happened was planned or not but she did allow me to finish and did not just cut the session short prior to that and I did not at anytime feel as if I was in any danger. But it is still something I wanted to make you guys aware of because it is something to consider if looking to see her. Being not new to this hobby, I am not expecting her to make any attempt to "make up" for my lost time however, should that occur I will post an update and at that point would remove her from my blacklist but until then, she will be on my no fly list.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/252391150383
Super common to get rushed out the door when you pay for a longer date.
I generally always check out a new date with a short visit, and tells hem if I am enjoying myself maybe we can extend the time for (whatever we agree on). Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't, but at least I'm not paying for time that I don't get. YMMV of course.
Thanks for the intel. Pretty sure I know where she is.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 20
Looking for escort / incall MILF
Looking for a good MILF Caucasian / ebnony allowing cof or CIM. I used to see this chick but it's time to move on. Any intel?
www.jessjawlinkski.com
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 123
Bruh lmao
 Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
Damn Damn Damn WTF Lmao bro really got ripped off the worst in history of mongering.
Hoooolyshit lmao.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|