Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 876 1376 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 24060
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18435
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1944  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Her mic skills were not that good and rushes to the main event. Would not recommend. Also, the photos are years old, she looks way different now, not in a good way.
    I saw Monica several times in the early spring. Contrary to reports now, which may reflect her days in Woodbridge / Dumfries last year, there was no pimp and no signs of drug use. She was clean, coherent, pleasant, and very accommodating. Each session was a good time. Here is a pic from a photoshoot we took which she used in her ad within the past month or so. She is back in Woodbridge now; hopefully, she has not fallen off the wagon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0319.JPG‎  

  2. #18434
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her, but most reviews I've seen were positive. Mainly for qv BBBJ which I think someone said most people wouldn't last a 5 minute challenge because of her skills. I always meant to give her a go but never had the timing work out.
    I saw her once. Her mic skills were not that good and rushes to the main event. Would not recommend. Also, the photos are years old, she looks way different now, not in a good way.

  3. #18433
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    Yes she can deep throat. Ok!

    But she does not give a good BJ. She just shoved my dick in the back of her throat. Bobs her head on it for 2 minutes. Then asks why I haven't cum yet.

    Her pimp was outside. Which I figured out who he was after the session.

    The pussy had no walls. I mean nothing!

    It was a horrible experience. I visited like last October. The experience was so bad that I stayed away from escort scenes for a while.

    Just beware.

    Lastly, she looked like she have come off of a drug binge. Stumbling down the hall. Slurring. But the dick head took over. I really, really should have kept my money.

    I've never regretted seeing an escort, even the time I got robbed in Springfield, VA. But every day, even to this day, I regret seeing this woman.
    Thanks for the report, appreciate it.

  4. #18432

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her, but most reviews I've seen were positive. Mainly for qv BBBJ which I think someone said most people wouldn't last a 5 minute challenge because of her skills. I always meant to give her a go but never had the timing work out.
    Yes she can deep throat. Ok!

    But she does not give a good BJ. She just shoved my dick in the back of her throat. Bobs her head on it for 2 minutes. Then asks why I haven't cum yet.

    Her pimp was outside. Which I figured out who he was after the session.

    The pussy had no walls. I mean nothing!

    It was a horrible experience. I visited like last October. The experience was so bad that I stayed away from escort scenes for a while.

    Just beware.

    Lastly, she looked like she have come off of a drug binge. Stumbling down the hall. Slurring. But the dick head took over. I really, really should have kept my money.

    I've never regretted seeing an escort, even the time I got robbed in Springfield, VA. But every day, even to this day, I regret seeing this woman.

  5. #18431

    Sterling silver Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sairento  [View Original Post]
    Struck Out with Braidy.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/northern...24270577455104

    I've seen her ads for a while. I know the pics are fake but was hoping that they'd at least be a good representation of her. Unfortunately, the session never happened. She is staying in a very unusual hotel in Falls Church that gave me the creeps. It is a squat, one story building with only about 25 rooms, all facing the busy street. *.

    We agreed on a time and I let her know when I was leaving out* crickets. Let her know when I was 10 min away -- crickets. Got there. Still crickets. Waited 5 min and her friend finally called and said Braidy was eating and to give her 3 min. She asked what car I was in and then she spotted me and identified my car and the car next to it, but I could not see her and I was looking at all 25 rooms. There was a black van parked a few spots behind me with a hispanic guy on a phone. I didn't get a good vibe so left. She texted back about 10 min after with what seemed like a genuine*apology and said she was ready, but I had think with the bigger head and I didn't feel right about the situation. No regrets on leaving, which led me to.

    Struck Gold. Or at Least Sterling Silver.

    https://callescort.org/571-440-9690

    I've noticed a group of young, attractive latinas operating out of a nicer hotel in Springfield and not the typical two that most girls use. The girl in the pics is the girl in the room -- refreshing! Mid 20's, very nice, tight body with no damage at all. The startup left a lot to be deserved. She speaks no English and gave one of the shortest, weakest CBJs I've ever received, *but she made up for it in the main course. Bent her over and she knows how to arch her back just right. She can take whatever you throw at her and knows how to throw it back too. *Very nice, firm ass that was a joy to pound. At some points I thought I was pounding too hard, but she'd increase the arch and basically invited me to fuck harder. Great value for. 8 QV. *.
    I agree about the one you got lucky with. I saw her the other day. She's a good fuck. The CBJ she gave me was good. She rode fast and hard until I threw her off me and started pounding it from the back. I might repeat.

  6. #18430
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    I had two experiences. First one wanted to video chat and when we did she took a snap of my face and when I asked why she claimed "so I know who you are" and that was a red flag to me. Second one had snap stories damn near every day. I hit her up and she wanted a 50% deposit before meetups. In my experience a tinder profile saying snapchat is 100% bs. You never know though maybe the one you have is real. Maybe don't send deposits and see what your gut says. Be safe man.
    Thanks CP. Until now she hasn't made any unreasonable requests. I keep waiting for the deposit demand, but nothing. And she wants to meet tomorrow afternoon. So we will see.

  7. #18429
    Quote Originally Posted by XStoneMan  [View Original Post]
    Hope this is the appropriate thread for this question. I've been running across women advertising on Tinder and publishing their Snapchat names. After adding them there they come with offers for FS and a variety of menu items with prices like $. An hour. Is this 100% a scam? I spent the afternoon chatting with one in Fairfax that comes across as legit. I asked for particular specific videos, and she was accommodating. Does anyone have any experience with going this route and can explain to me what's the catch?
    I had two experiences. First one wanted to video chat and when we did she took a snap of my face and when I asked why she claimed "so I know who you are" and that was a red flag to me. Second one had snap stories damn near every day. I hit her up and she wanted a 50% deposit before meetups. In my experience a tinder profile saying snapchat is 100% bs. You never know though maybe the one you have is real. Maybe don't send deposits and see what your gut says. Be safe man.

  8. #18428

    Two Reports. One Bad One Good

    Struck Out with Braidy.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/northern...24270577455104

    I've seen her ads for a while. I know the pics are fake but was hoping that they'd at least be a good representation of her. Unfortunately, the session never happened. She is staying in a very unusual hotel in Falls Church that gave me the creeps. It is a squat, one story building with only about 25 rooms, all facing the busy street. *.

    We agreed on a time and I let her know when I was leaving out* crickets. Let her know when I was 10 min away -- crickets. Got there. Still crickets. Waited 5 min and her friend finally called and said Braidy was eating and to give her 3 min. She asked what car I was in and then she spotted me and identified my car and the car next to it, but I could not see her and I was looking at all 25 rooms. There was a black van parked a few spots behind me with a hispanic guy on a phone. I didn't get a good vibe so left. She texted back about 10 min after with what seemed like a genuine*apology and said she was ready, but I had think with the bigger head and I didn't feel right about the situation. No regrets on leaving, which led me to.

    Struck Gold. Or at Least Sterling Silver.

    https://callescort.org/571-440-9690

    I've noticed a group of young, attractive latinas operating out of a nicer hotel in Springfield and not the typical two that most girls use. The girl in the pics is the girl in the room -- refreshing! Mid 20's, very nice, tight body with no damage at all. The startup left a lot to be deserved. She speaks no English and gave one of the shortest, weakest CBJs I've ever received, *but she made up for it in the main course. Bent her over and she knows how to arch her back just right. She can take whatever you throw at her and knows how to throw it back too. *Very nice, firm ass that was a joy to pound. At some points I thought I was pounding too hard, but she'd increase the arch and basically invited me to fuck harder. Great value for. 8 QV. *.

  9. #18427

    Tinder / Snapchat

    Hope this is the appropriate thread for this question. I've been running across women advertising on Tinder and publishing their Snapchat names. After adding them there they come with offers for FS and a variety of menu items with prices like $. An hour. Is this 100% a scam? I spent the afternoon chatting with one in Fairfax that comes across as legit. I asked for particular specific videos, and she was accommodating. Does anyone have any experience with going this route and can explain to me what's the catch?

  10. #18426
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    No. These photos are manipulative. She is not this good looking. This lady is a real drug addict! Be careful.
    I've never seen her, but most reviews I've seen were positive. Mainly for qv BBBJ which I think someone said most people wouldn't last a 5 minute challenge because of her skills. I always meant to give her a go but never had the timing work out.

  11. #18425

    Haha dodged a bullet thanks for the help people

    Quote Originally Posted by SumphknFool  [View Original Post]
    So you like dudes now
    Thanks for the heads up.

  12. #18424

    Use the search function

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    Where is this?
    Do a search. It's been documented over a dozen times.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22541109.html

  13. #18423
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoy25  [View Original Post]
    So you like dudes now

  14. #18422
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoy25  [View Original Post]
    This one is not what it appears to be. Read prior posts.

  15. #18421
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoy25  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember exactly when the review was made and you might have to search it. But part of the review mentioned that the provider was a Trans ("still has the shifter on"). Not sure if that is what you mean by "expanding your horizon", but if it is then you should be gtg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape