Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 876 1376 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 24055
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18430
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    I had two experiences. First one wanted to video chat and when we did she took a snap of my face and when I asked why she claimed "so I know who you are" and that was a red flag to me. Second one had snap stories damn near every day. I hit her up and she wanted a 50% deposit before meetups. In my experience a tinder profile saying snapchat is 100% bs. You never know though maybe the one you have is real. Maybe don't send deposits and see what your gut says. Be safe man.
    Thanks CP. Until now she hasn't made any unreasonable requests. I keep waiting for the deposit demand, but nothing. And she wants to meet tomorrow afternoon. So we will see.

  2. #18429
    Quote Originally Posted by XStoneMan  [View Original Post]
    Hope this is the appropriate thread for this question. I've been running across women advertising on Tinder and publishing their Snapchat names. After adding them there they come with offers for FS and a variety of menu items with prices like $. An hour. Is this 100% a scam? I spent the afternoon chatting with one in Fairfax that comes across as legit. I asked for particular specific videos, and she was accommodating. Does anyone have any experience with going this route and can explain to me what's the catch?
    I had two experiences. First one wanted to video chat and when we did she took a snap of my face and when I asked why she claimed "so I know who you are" and that was a red flag to me. Second one had snap stories damn near every day. I hit her up and she wanted a 50% deposit before meetups. In my experience a tinder profile saying snapchat is 100% bs. You never know though maybe the one you have is real. Maybe don't send deposits and see what your gut says. Be safe man.

  3. #18428

    Two Reports. One Bad One Good

    Struck Out with Braidy.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/northern...24270577455104

    I've seen her ads for a while. I know the pics are fake but was hoping that they'd at least be a good representation of her. Unfortunately, the session never happened. She is staying in a very unusual hotel in Falls Church that gave me the creeps. It is a squat, one story building with only about 25 rooms, all facing the busy street. *.

    We agreed on a time and I let her know when I was leaving out* crickets. Let her know when I was 10 min away -- crickets. Got there. Still crickets. Waited 5 min and her friend finally called and said Braidy was eating and to give her 3 min. She asked what car I was in and then she spotted me and identified my car and the car next to it, but I could not see her and I was looking at all 25 rooms. There was a black van parked a few spots behind me with a hispanic guy on a phone. I didn't get a good vibe so left. She texted back about 10 min after with what seemed like a genuine*apology and said she was ready, but I had think with the bigger head and I didn't feel right about the situation. No regrets on leaving, which led me to.

    Struck Gold. Or at Least Sterling Silver.

    https://callescort.org/571-440-9690

    I've noticed a group of young, attractive latinas operating out of a nicer hotel in Springfield and not the typical two that most girls use. The girl in the pics is the girl in the room -- refreshing! Mid 20's, very nice, tight body with no damage at all. The startup left a lot to be deserved. She speaks no English and gave one of the shortest, weakest CBJs I've ever received, *but she made up for it in the main course. Bent her over and she knows how to arch her back just right. She can take whatever you throw at her and knows how to throw it back too. *Very nice, firm ass that was a joy to pound. At some points I thought I was pounding too hard, but she'd increase the arch and basically invited me to fuck harder. Great value for. 8 QV. *.

  4. #18427

    Tinder / Snapchat

    Hope this is the appropriate thread for this question. I've been running across women advertising on Tinder and publishing their Snapchat names. After adding them there they come with offers for FS and a variety of menu items with prices like $. An hour. Is this 100% a scam? I spent the afternoon chatting with one in Fairfax that comes across as legit. I asked for particular specific videos, and she was accommodating. Does anyone have any experience with going this route and can explain to me what's the catch?

  5. #18426
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    No. These photos are manipulative. She is not this good looking. This lady is a real drug addict! Be careful.
    I've never seen her, but most reviews I've seen were positive. Mainly for qv BBBJ which I think someone said most people wouldn't last a 5 minute challenge because of her skills. I always meant to give her a go but never had the timing work out.

  6. #18425

    Haha dodged a bullet thanks for the help people

    Quote Originally Posted by SumphknFool  [View Original Post]
    So you like dudes now
    Thanks for the heads up.

  7. #18424

    Use the search function

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    Where is this?
    Do a search. It's been documented over a dozen times.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22541109.html

  8. #18423
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoy25  [View Original Post]
    So you like dudes now

  9. #18422
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoy25  [View Original Post]
    This one is not what it appears to be. Read prior posts.

  10. #18421
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoy25  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember exactly when the review was made and you might have to search it. But part of the review mentioned that the provider was a Trans ("still has the shifter on"). Not sure if that is what you mean by "expanding your horizon", but if it is then you should be gtg.

  11. #18420
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Was driving through Springfield today and called my favorite ACS to ask for Cherry. Was told she is staying at a new different hotel so dropped by and knocked on the door.

    I have seen her quite a few times so I get the almost GFE treatment and this time I stayed for an hour so not to be rushed. I asked her to keep her panties on and spent the first 10 minutes with just foreplay with me rubbing her through them. This turned into an extended BBBJ where she offered CIM but I knew I got only one shot so politely declined. A little DATY and then to CFS where we tried 50 positions before ending up in MISH.

    Asian MISH is my favorite with her where she pulls her knees up to her shoulders, tilts her head back, closes her eyes, and opens her mouth. Today she reminded me of those little baby birds in the nest waiting for their mother to feed them. This gave me ample opportunity for LFK and gave me the idea to fill that little mouth up. Feeling the time coming I pulled out, ripped off the hat, and tried to aim for that open mouth but only got as close as her neck. That face is always cute with her little nose and mouth but I think it somehow looks better with a perl necklace.

    We spent the rest of the hour cuddling and chatting on her translator. I know I am only one of many but I do feel that after you get to know her she treats you like GFE. $. 6 total HR.
    Where is this?

  12. #18419

    Hi I'm trying to expand my horizon


  13. #18418

    Cherry Pie

    Was driving through Springfield today and called my favorite ACS to ask for Cherry. Was told she is staying at a new different hotel so dropped by and knocked on the door.

    I have seen her quite a few times so I get the almost GFE treatment and this time I stayed for an hour so not to be rushed. I asked her to keep her panties on and spent the first 10 minutes with just foreplay with me rubbing her through them. This turned into an extended BBBJ where she offered CIM but I knew I got only one shot so politely declined. A little DATY and then to CFS where we tried 50 positions before ending up in MISH.

    Asian MISH is my favorite with her where she pulls her knees up to her shoulders, tilts her head back, closes her eyes, and opens her mouth. Today she reminded me of those little baby birds in the nest waiting for their mother to feed them. This gave me ample opportunity for LFK and gave me the idea to fill that little mouth up. Feeling the time coming I pulled out, ripped off the hat, and tried to aim for that open mouth but only got as close as her neck. That face is always cute with her little nose and mouth but I think it somehow looks better with a perl necklace.

    We spent the rest of the hour cuddling and chatting on her translator. I know I am only one of many but I do feel that after you get to know her she treats you like GFE. $. 6 total HR.

  14. #18417

    The man in Ohio

    BenDhover,

    She mentioned being in the game to one day get a house. While out of town she's hit me for an advance, but it's not my jam to give providers, no matter how much I've known, anything upfront. Tho, in hindsight, she would honor—despite never knowing when she'd be in town again. As for the gear it might have been me, but I didn't do the full set up with LED panel lights with her. Note that a GoPro is great for that POV. For me, on on the fence seeing her again. Partly cause all the writing on the bathroom wall and another is that she's just not offering much more than you can get at an AMP, LCS, etc. Another thing is the long convo when I see her. Sometimes you just want to hit and run, but with her it's a process to get that nice Ave tight kitty. She does get into you (eye contact, moans, no rush, decent BJ (BBBJ), but I think this ship has sailed no.

  15. #18416
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSammy96  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? She has lots of reviews on EM that I don't have access to and a few on Private D (and of course she is mentioned here a few times on USASG), but the little bit Im seeing suggests she was already mediocre and may have gone down hill. So I know she is legit but would love to hear about any recent experiences and whether she is worth checking out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...e/490580130591
    Well I could't wait for responses, and boy was that a mistake. I discovered she is friends with Michelle Passions, so I figured it would be a no brainer because I have seen Michelle several times and she has always been very cool and accommodating. She advertises daty in her ad, and my buddy even reached out on a different # to confirm the same for me. But when I showed up she said no way unless I do a longer session (I opted for a qv).

    I spoke up and she acted like a know it all, so I said, "Well I guess I don't have to repeat. " She followed that by saying, "Oh well, there's 10 more of you from where ever you came from. " I would have walked out but she already grabbed and stashed the donation. She threw the cover on and started things off with a mediocre CBJ. I decided I could salvage this with a good rcg but she was't having any of that either and said she doesn't do anything on top.

    Feeling shut down and uninspired, I hit in mish and k9 for s few. I'm an old guy and only have so much in me. So onto my back again and started taking care of biz solo hoping she would join in and make things right somehow, but it was lame. She touched my nips a couple times and rubbed her pussy a little bit but kept the vag no where near me.

    She has obviously been doing this for too long, is worn for lack of better word and probably lost sight of good customer service if she ever had any or ever had any lessons from Michelle. She advertises petite and 5' /130 lbs. The height part is correct but far from petite. Boobs are big floppy naturals but nothing special. I would categorize here as a short bbw, nothing close to 'petite' although most providers embellish their age and look. Her belly was huge and easily puts her into the bbw category.

    Will not repeat and can not recommend due to the way she treated me, her appearance, changing the activities allowed after the money grab, and generally too many restrictions. Damage was 120/ qv but to me not worth even half that. Hope this helps another 1 of those 10 more she says she has flocking to see her. To say the least, I was very unimpressed and quite disappointed in the service and even more disappointed that she really didn't care that I was disappointed LOL. 2 thumbs down on this gps bbw. Stay safe out there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape