Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 551 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 8258
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Pandoras Salem

    https://www.instagram.com/i.amsalem_

    What is the word on Salem?

    Slob on the knob?

  2. #5017
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever go there? She's willing if you're into that type of thing, which since you're reading this you probably are.

    https://fetlife.com/users/13526873
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I was replying to Billfourfun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I was replying to Billfourfun, asking if anyone had any experience with Autumn.
    Pieced it together.

  3. #5016
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.
    Sorry, I was replying to Billfourfun, asking if anyone had any experience with Autumn.

  4. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.
    I was replying to Billfourfun.

  5. #5014
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Luna! Again, 40-something Latina MILF, no holes barred. Got a half hour room and two shots. She keeps herself clean between clients, because DATY was great. BBBJ, told her no hat, and got BBFS. Those massive boobs are great, even if fake. I got a half hour room but I popped in her fast. "It's like a river" she said. Hehe. I saved that one all week for her. We chatted for a bit before she noticed I was still rock hard and got a bbbjtcim. Room, tip, cover came in a teeny bit over 3 $. I'll see her again, but I probably won't do a HH unless I'm feeling real generous again.
    Luna very nice. She play with wang good. She even use finger in but if you like.

  6. #5013
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Diamond

    I just see Diamond. She good time. She not there much.

    We get room.

    Dirty talk. Very good.

    CBJ. Very good.

    Cfs. Very fun.

    She jerk me of on chest tell me she cum on my wang.

    I cum fast hahaha.

    Under 300.

  7. #5012
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Luna

    Finally met Luna! Again, 40-something Latina MILF, no holes barred. Got a half hour room and two shots. She keeps herself clean between clients, because DATY was great. BBBJ, told her no hat, and got BBFS. Those massive boobs are great, even if fake. I got a half hour room but I popped in her fast. "It's like a river" she said. Hehe. I saved that one all week for her. We chatted for a bit before she noticed I was still rock hard and got a bbbjtcim. Room, tip, cover came in a teeny bit over 3 $. I'll see her again, but I probably won't do a HH unless I'm feeling real generous again.

  8. #5011
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    What girl at Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.
    Many girl do this. What girl at Kittens?

  9. #5010

    Kittens?

    I got a BBBJ from her in my car otc. She'll meet at tubs as well.

  10. #5009
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto6255  [View Original Post]
    Was this in the VIP room? What was the rate?
    He say doggie. No doggie in VIP area. Only in room. No be dummy.

  11. #5008
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if she does msog with hour visits or if I should stick with hhr?
    You ask her. She tell you. Ok? Ok.

  12. #5007

    Hour visits with lola

    Just curious if she does msog with hour visits or if I should stick with hhr?

  13. #5006
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I just had a nice hh with Anya.

    HJ, cfs, rcg, cg, doggie.

    She is so tiny with a nice little bubble butt.

    No BJ for me. No bbfs
    Was this in the VIP room? What was the rate?

  14. #5005
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I went into Pandoras.

    It was really slow. I met Faith. I was cautious at first. Before we went back I mentioned BJ and ride. She said no problem. Lets go. I said 300.

    Got a 15 minute room. Dfk. Pussy play. Ok BJ. Awesome ride. She let me grab her hips and slam it down.

    She is chill and laid back.
    Faith very good. She like my wang.

  15. #5004

    Faith at Pandoras Weekday

    I went into Pandoras.

    It was really slow. I met Faith. I was cautious at first. Before we went back I mentioned BJ and ride. She said no problem. Lets go. I said 300.

    Got a 15 minute room. Dfk. Pussy play. Ok BJ. Awesome ride. She let me grab her hips and slam it down.

    She is chill and laid back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape