Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14932

    Text now number

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleDogg  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I am new to the Orlando boards from parts south. Not a report but need advice for a good burner phone. I had one a few years ago but it never worked worth shit, always out of minutes or no signal. I finally threw it in the trash, but after a couple of near misses I need recommendations.

    Thanks.

    SD.
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    Get the textnow app from the play store.

    Mine goes to completely unrelated email addresses.
    Best thing about Textnow is you can burn your number and get a new one every 15 days.

  2. #14931

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by ReelSky  [View Original Post]
    I have such a tough time knowing who to see in central FL (I'm from Fort Laud). These two are totally my type. Any info? Any better suggestions?

    Thanks folks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jensabarbi_69

    https://tryst.link/escort/summer-desire
    The second one I know is real I follow her on her Insta and she rotates between Daytona and Orlando.

  3. #14930

    Textnow

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleDogg  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I am new to the Orlando boards from parts south. Not a report but need advice for a good burner phone. I had one a few years ago but it never worked worth shit, always out of minutes or no signal. I finally threw it in the trash, but after a couple of near misses I need recommendations.

    Thanks.

    SD.
    Get the textnow app from the play store.

    Mine goes to completely unrelated email addresses.

  4. #14929

    Burner

    Hey guys,

    I am new to the Orlando boards from parts south. Not a report but need advice for a good burner phone. I had one a few years ago but it never worked worth shit, always out of minutes or no signal. I finally threw it in the trash, but after a couple of near misses I need recommendations.

    Thanks.

    SD.

  5. #14928

    Barbie or Summer? Either of these legit?

    I have such a tough time knowing who to see in central FL (I'm from Fort Laud). These two are totally my type. Any info? Any better suggestions?

    Thanks folks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jensabarbi_69

    https://tryst.link/escort/summer-desire

  6. #14927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please enlighten me on these. They ask for your work info when registering. I'm not too comfortable with that.
    It's been a long time since I went through the process, but it was very simple and unintrusive. I gave them my office extension, so when they called to verify employment I was the person they actually spoke too. P411 raised their prices this month, so IMO it's worth considering how often you use the services of providers that screen. Also, be aware that although well established and widely accepted, there are still those girls who insist on their own screening protocols.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirWilliam  [View Original Post]
    I like the aspect of providing that info just once to P411 rather than to each escort I am seeing.
    . . . and in particular k-girl shops accept it for verification (at least the ones I've inquired with).
    Great information from SirWilliam.

    These reasons alone make it worthwhile for an active monger. It's gold when traveling. For example right now for example there are 76 listings in Orlando, 393 in NYC, 390 in Las Vegas.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirWilliam  [View Original Post]
    P411 also has ads where you can see who is working or visiting in an area, it will have only P411 people but can still be a nice resource. There are no reviews there. Because of the verification I always felt pretty safe booking with someone that was on P411.

    I've used TER before as well, they can be useful for reviews. I have not used it for many years, when I did I would say it's even more oriented towards the top end of the escort market than P411. I don't think they took as much info registering? Can't remember. They have some interesting forums as well.

    I may use TER again in the future, but for now P411 is plenty good enough for what I am doing.
    Again, depending on how often you see new providers, TER is worth the price (or contribute your own reviews for credit) to see reviews and detailed information. We're talking about potentially high dollar sessions, and you clearly want to minimize the chance of spending Big Benjamins on a shitty session because you were too cheap to gather the intel.

  7. #14926

    Some thoughts on P411 and TER

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please enlighten me on these. They ask for your work info when registering. I'm not too comfortable with that.

    Is being registered in these sites worth it? Does anyone have any negative experiences?

    Thanks.
    P411 is based in Canada, where your data is safer than the US. I like the aspect of providing that info just once to P411 rather than to each escort I am seeing. Escorts do not know your info, apart from the last few digits of your drivers license and I think your first name. Also even escorts not on P411 can still be invited to view your P411 profile so it can help with verification beyond the women that sing up there.

    One possible downside is you are supposed to show your drivers license when asked, so the person you are seeing can verify you are really the person from the profile. However, across many visits I have never been asked for that.

    I have liked P411 and stayed subscribed to it over several years. It's a little bit more oriented to the higher end of things, but there are some lower priced providers that use it, and in particular k-girl shops accept it for verification (at least the ones I've inquired with).

    P411 also has ads where you can see who is working or visiting in an area, it will have only P411 people but can still be a nice resource. There are no reviews there. Because of the verification I always felt pretty safe booking with someone that was on P411.

    I've used TER before as well, they can be useful for reviews. I have not used it for many years, when I did I would say it's even more oriented towards the top end of the escort market than P411. I don't think they took as much info registering? Can't remember. They have some interesting forums as well.

    I may use TER again in the future, but for now P411 is plenty good enough for what I am doing.

  8. #14925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Wish I seen this before I tried nair. My balls where stinging for a good 3-4 days.
    Yeah after the 2nd time I threw the bottle away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilagin  [View Original Post]
    I order Epify through amazon get the 3 bottles its a little cheaper. Works great, doesn't burn unless its left on too long. I usually give it about 3-5 minutes tops and usually once per week. Use it on my ears, and groin area. Have had several ladies compliment me on how smooth I was down there. I do it a day before any planned date. Give it a go.

    Gil.
    Thanks man I'll order some and give it a shot.

  9. #14924

    Hair remover

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with a good product that removes ball and asshole hairs leaving them smooth? I have been using razors for years and I always end up nicking myself. I've tried Nair and Magic with poor results. Burns like crazy and barely anything gets removed. Just looking for other options besides a trimmer / razor. Not wanting to wax either. Thanks.
    I order Epify through amazon get the 3 bottles its a little cheaper. Works great, doesn't burn unless its left on too long. I usually give it about 3-5 minutes tops and usually once per week. Use it on my ears, and groin area. Have had several ladies compliment me on how smooth I was down there. I do it a day before any planned date. Give it a go.

    Gil.

  10. #14923
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with a good product that removes ball and asshole hairs leaving them smooth? I have been using razors for years and I always end up nicking myself. I've tried Nair and Magic with poor results. Burns like crazy and barely anything gets removed. Just looking for other options besides a trimmer / razor. Not wanting to wax either. Thanks.
    Wish I seen this before I tried nair. My balls where stinging for a good 3-4 days.

  11. #14922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Ball Hair Remover

    Anyone have experience with a good product that removes ball and asshole hairs leaving them smooth? I have been using razors for years and I always end up nicking myself. I've tried Nair and Magic with poor results. Burns like crazy and barely anything gets removed. Just looking for other options besides a trimmer / razor. Not wanting to wax either. Thanks.

  12. #14921

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Hate to tell you this, but this is happening everywhere.

    Go to a hotel, restaurant or a cruise.

    Prices are up and service quality is down.

    But the good news if there is any is that knowing what I know about the business cycle nothing stays the same forever. It will come full circle. We just need to ride the wave.
    I've been in this board a long I can tell you it's not the same.

  13. #14920
    Got my first BBBJ in 1985 for 20 Jello Pudding pops. Up until right before Covid I was still getting them for 20, not as many but yes some I could get for $20.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it is all over but many business work to keep you coming back. I am old and sadly, been doing this most of the 2000's. I have seen what we allowed it to become. This I do not think will come around.

  14. #14919

    Not if we keep encouraging this

    Yes, it is all over but many business work to keep you coming back. I am old and sadly, been doing this most of the 2000's. I have seen what we allowed it to become. This I do not think will come around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Hate to tell you this, but this is happening everywhere.

    Go to a hotel, restaurant or a cruise.

    Prices are up and service quality is down.

    But the good news if there is any is that knowing what I know about the business cycle nothing stays the same forever. It will come full circle. We just need to ride the wave.

  15. #14918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Current environment

    Hate to tell you this, but this is happening everywhere.

    Go to a hotel, restaurant or a cruise.

    Prices are up and service quality is down.

    But the good news if there is any is that knowing what I know about the business cycle nothing stays the same forever. It will come full circle. We just need to ride the wave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    Sine 2018 I have lived in VA, NY, and FL. I have noticed as rates went up quality of provider and service has diminished exponentially.

    No longer are this women looking to provide quality time in exchange for loyal gentlemen who repeted regularly, it is not get what you can as quickly and you can and move on.

    I thought once we started emerging from COVID the women qould work on developing their clientel once again an ge back to earlier 2010 rates. What appeard to happen is they wanted to make up for a year + without income from the game so they created a hard game.

    Bait and switch has been around but now it seems way more rampant. Photos that do not even closely represent the available women. Photoshopped or aged photos. Not even a disclaimer. Now we have to deal with fake "cartels" who text us threatening our families not because we were no shows but because we texted a number.

    We have ourselve to blame. We allowed thisnto get out of hand. Many some can afford these highly inflated rates for unsatisfying quality, I cannot.

    Maybe it is because we allowed the going rate to get so high. Maybe it is because of political climate, get what you can before arreat or deport, but we broughtvthis on ourselves because we let the raise prices and jept accepting it. We did not qalk away from bait and switch that were not even acceptably close to who we had called.

    Until we put a stop to the trend it will continue to happen. It is now cheaper, in some cases, to take mothly trips to certain countries and find good quality and better service, frequent flier miles too. Personally, I have found more my type on other coutries.

    Hope we can reverse this inflation.

    Just' sayin'.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape