Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14920

    Hair remover

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with a good product that removes ball and asshole hairs leaving them smooth? I have been using razors for years and I always end up nicking myself. I've tried Nair and Magic with poor results. Burns like crazy and barely anything gets removed. Just looking for other options besides a trimmer / razor. Not wanting to wax either. Thanks.
    I order Epify through amazon get the 3 bottles its a little cheaper. Works great, doesn't burn unless its left on too long. I usually give it about 3-5 minutes tops and usually once per week. Use it on my ears, and groin area. Have had several ladies compliment me on how smooth I was down there. I do it a day before any planned date. Give it a go.

    Gil.

  2. #14919
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with a good product that removes ball and asshole hairs leaving them smooth? I have been using razors for years and I always end up nicking myself. I've tried Nair and Magic with poor results. Burns like crazy and barely anything gets removed. Just looking for other options besides a trimmer / razor. Not wanting to wax either. Thanks.
    Wish I seen this before I tried nair. My balls where stinging for a good 3-4 days.

  3. #14918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Ball Hair Remover

    Anyone have experience with a good product that removes ball and asshole hairs leaving them smooth? I have been using razors for years and I always end up nicking myself. I've tried Nair and Magic with poor results. Burns like crazy and barely anything gets removed. Just looking for other options besides a trimmer / razor. Not wanting to wax either. Thanks.

  4. #14917

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Hate to tell you this, but this is happening everywhere.

    Go to a hotel, restaurant or a cruise.

    Prices are up and service quality is down.

    But the good news if there is any is that knowing what I know about the business cycle nothing stays the same forever. It will come full circle. We just need to ride the wave.
    I've been in this board a long I can tell you it's not the same.

  5. #14916
    Got my first BBBJ in 1985 for 20 Jello Pudding pops. Up until right before Covid I was still getting them for 20, not as many but yes some I could get for $20.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it is all over but many business work to keep you coming back. I am old and sadly, been doing this most of the 2000's. I have seen what we allowed it to become. This I do not think will come around.

  6. #14915

    Not if we keep encouraging this

    Yes, it is all over but many business work to keep you coming back. I am old and sadly, been doing this most of the 2000's. I have seen what we allowed it to become. This I do not think will come around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Hate to tell you this, but this is happening everywhere.

    Go to a hotel, restaurant or a cruise.

    Prices are up and service quality is down.

    But the good news if there is any is that knowing what I know about the business cycle nothing stays the same forever. It will come full circle. We just need to ride the wave.

  7. #14914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Current environment

    Hate to tell you this, but this is happening everywhere.

    Go to a hotel, restaurant or a cruise.

    Prices are up and service quality is down.

    But the good news if there is any is that knowing what I know about the business cycle nothing stays the same forever. It will come full circle. We just need to ride the wave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    Sine 2018 I have lived in VA, NY, and FL. I have noticed as rates went up quality of provider and service has diminished exponentially.

    No longer are this women looking to provide quality time in exchange for loyal gentlemen who repeted regularly, it is not get what you can as quickly and you can and move on.

    I thought once we started emerging from COVID the women qould work on developing their clientel once again an ge back to earlier 2010 rates. What appeard to happen is they wanted to make up for a year + without income from the game so they created a hard game.

    Bait and switch has been around but now it seems way more rampant. Photos that do not even closely represent the available women. Photoshopped or aged photos. Not even a disclaimer. Now we have to deal with fake "cartels" who text us threatening our families not because we were no shows but because we texted a number.

    We have ourselve to blame. We allowed thisnto get out of hand. Many some can afford these highly inflated rates for unsatisfying quality, I cannot.

    Maybe it is because we allowed the going rate to get so high. Maybe it is because of political climate, get what you can before arreat or deport, but we broughtvthis on ourselves because we let the raise prices and jept accepting it. We did not qalk away from bait and switch that were not even acceptably close to who we had called.

    Until we put a stop to the trend it will continue to happen. It is now cheaper, in some cases, to take mothly trips to certain countries and find good quality and better service, frequent flier miles too. Personally, I have found more my type on other coutries.

    Hope we can reverse this inflation.

    Just' sayin'.

  8. #14913

    This has been happening for a while everywhere in the US

    Sine 2018 I have lived in VA, NY, and FL. I have noticed as rates went up quality of provider and service has diminished exponentially.

    No longer are this women looking to provide quality time in exchange for loyal gentlemen who repeted regularly, it is not get what you can as quickly and you can and move on.

    I thought once we started emerging from COVID the women qould work on developing their clientel once again an ge back to earlier 2010 rates. What appeard to happen is they wanted to make up for a year + without income from the game so they created a hard game.

    Bait and switch has been around but now it seems way more rampant. Photos that do not even closely represent the available women. Photoshopped or aged photos. Not even a disclaimer. Now we have to deal with fake "cartels" who text us threatening our families not because we were no shows but because we texted a number.

    We have ourselve to blame. We allowed thisnto get out of hand. Many some can afford these highly inflated rates for unsatisfying quality, I cannot.

    Maybe it is because we allowed the going rate to get so high. Maybe it is because of political climate, get what you can before arreat or deport, but we broughtvthis on ourselves because we let the raise prices and jept accepting it. We did not qalk away from bait and switch that were not even acceptably close to who we had called.

    Until we put a stop to the trend it will continue to happen. It is now cheaper, in some cases, to take mothly trips to certain countries and find good quality and better service, frequent flier miles too. Personally, I have found more my type on other coutries.

    Hope we can reverse this inflation.

    Just' sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    The gift that providers are asking for and people seem to be giving are out of control IMHOP. I get it that to each his own and everyone does whatever they want with their money. However, I've often found that if you counteroffer you have a pretty good chance of winding up with a "normal" rate. My 2 cents.

  9. #14912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Kim

    Is the Kim you're referring to the lovely sweet petite Kim Sweetstuff?

    Quote Originally Posted by LexiLove156  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell Orlo please, thanks.

  10. #14911

    P411 and TER

    Can someone please enlighten me on these. They ask for your work info when registering. I'm not too comfortable with that.

    Is being registered in these sites worth it? Does anyone have any negative experiences?

    Thanks.

  11. #14910

    Brittany Altamonte

    I saw her last September. She is on the same level as Ryan / Diane, a little younger. I would choose her over Rayn. Nice MILF, no issues with the session. I would repeat. I asked her about reviews and she said she was a provider in Louisville, but I never went back and checked. Glad to see she has an ad for the MILF seekers.

    JC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407;6459476[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/136588355[/URL]#.

    Didn't she go by a different name!

  12. #14909

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    200 for a QV? No one and I mean no one is worth that. Unless I'm reading something wrong.

    Sox.
    The gift that providers are asking for and people seem to be giving are out of control IMHOP. I get it that to each his own and everyone does whatever they want with their money. However, I've often found that if you counteroffer you have a pretty good chance of winding up with a "normal" rate. My 2 cents.

  13. #14908
    200 for a QV? No one and I mean no one is worth that. Unless I'm reading something wrong.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back, I hope she stays around for a while. Last time I saw her she had 2 black eyes and still fucked me like crazy. She's a true anal queen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/187535961151

  14. #14907

    Brittany

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/136588355#.

    Didn't she go by a different name!

  15. #14906

    Dominican JoJo

    Look who's back, I hope she stays around for a while. Last time I saw her she had 2 black eyes and still fucked me like crazy. She's a true anal queen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/187535961151

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape