Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 353 of 2901 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 1353 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 43505
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #38225

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I believe October 2020? jin in salem ma an older korean lady after f. S looked up at me put her hand on my chest told me I'm handsome.

    Told her I'm vegetarian that's why skin is soft. She gave me the bananas in the basket there then followed me out the door.

    Half way down the parking lot i turned around she was still staring at me.
    At least you provided FS.

    All I did was rub a little!

  2. #38224

    Jin salem

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadyTipper  [View Original Post]
    I had a strange experience recently, and was wondering if anyone else has had the same. About a month ago, I saw a girl, an AMP, spinner type, wearing a mask, and the massage was exceptional, and the finish was very sensual. The weird thing was, that while touching her OTC near the finish she writhed in ecstasy, and I don't thing she was faking. A few weeks ago I went back, and this time no mask. She was way older than I had imagined and I almost passed. But I went through with it, same great massage, top and bottoms came down, and this time she was so turned on I thought she was having a heart attack. She stopped a few times and walked around the room. For a second I thought she would drop dead and I would have a hard time explaining things to the authorities, or to my family. It was unlike any other AMP experience that I have had, and I am not going back. I am no Casanova and this isn't a bragging post, I just never experienced anything like it. She is a part timer at this AMP so I don't want to call her out in the public forum.
    I believe October 2020? jin in salem ma an older korean lady after f. S looked up at me put her hand on my chest told me I'm handsome.

    Told her I'm vegetarian that's why skin is soft. She gave me the bananas in the basket there then followed me out the door.

    Half way down the parking lot i turned around she was still staring at me.

  3. #38223
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJiba9  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Now I'm going to want to investigate where I can find a provider! Recommendations on where I can find a K-Girl for the job?
    You won't find much discussion of KGirls here. Check out the Boston Top Ten forum. But be advised that will be a step up in price from AMPs.
    Last edited by Joe Bujian; 06-01-23 at 18:34. Reason: Corrected grammar

  4. #38222

    Over Exuberant AMP Girls

    I had a strange experience recently, and was wondering if anyone else has had the same. About a month ago, I saw a girl, an AMP, spinner type, wearing a mask, and the massage was exceptional, and the finish was very sensual. The weird thing was, that while touching her OTC near the finish she writhed in ecstasy, and I don't thing she was faking. A few weeks ago I went back, and this time no mask. She was way older than I had imagined and I almost passed. But I went through with it, same great massage, top and bottoms came down, and this time she was so turned on I thought she was having a heart attack. She stopped a few times and walked around the room. For a second I thought she would drop dead and I would have a hard time explaining things to the authorities, or to my family. It was unlike any other AMP experience that I have had, and I am not going back. I am no Casanova and this isn't a bragging post, I just never experienced anything like it. She is a part timer at this AMP so I don't want to call her out in the public forum.

  5. #38221

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbagstr  [View Original Post]
    I started seeing her about 6 years ago before her nice implants. Her Thai massage was great. It started off professionally and eventually moved to HE then full service. It got quite intense a few times with her squirting and pretty wild orgasm. I haven't seen her in a while but she always seemed to be obsessed with staying and looking young. It appears she got some more work done but this time on her face. She is starting to look like a China doll, which I'm not into. If anything, go for her massages, they are amazing. She is licensed in numerous techniques.
    I used to see her for Thai massage and HE in Cambridge, probably 2018 or 2019. I like her a lot and saw her several times. She told me a few guys wanted FS but she would never do that. I found her massages great, maybe the best I've ever had, but the finish pretty mechanical, and I am not a fan of man made tops, so eventually I stopped seeing her. I think her menu expanded greatly when she returned from SF a few years ago.

  6. #38220
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6128  [View Original Post]
    Yes, guess she's trying to reinvent herself. Seen Lilly on Newbury St twice. Great spot, clean and totally private. She gets into it. But, both times I saw her she bled on the condom. Turn off but her fukface is made for porn.
    I started seeing her about 6 years ago before her nice implants. Her Thai massage was great. It started off professionally and eventually moved to HE then full service. It got quite intense a few times with her squirting and pretty wild orgasm. I haven't seen her in a while but she always seemed to be obsessed with staying and looking young. It appears she got some more work done but this time on her face. She is starting to look like a China doll, which I'm not into. If anything, go for her massages, they are amazing. She is licensed in numerous techniques.

  7. #38219
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJiba9  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for giving me a good chuckle. TUMA is Thumb up my a $$ - like you're stuck waiting for someone or something forever with nothing better to do than wait with your TUMA. I think you meant PM or prostate massage. Now that's a whole different experience using a different finger! Have a great day.
    Tongue, man, tongue.

  8. #38218

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBujian  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the T in this case means tongue, that is, anal rimming. In my personal experience this is readily available from K-girls but I have never received it at an AMP. But I did once give a bit of it to an AMP girl and she got very excited.
    Nice. Now I'm going to want to investigate where I can find a provider! Recommendations on where I can find a K-Girl for the job?

  9. #38217

    Tuma

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBujian  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the T in this case means tongue, that is, anal rimming. In my personal experience this is readily available from K-girls but I have never received it at an AMP. But I did once give a bit of it to an AMP girl and she got very excited.
    TUMA feels great. Seems like the norm in Asia but never had it here. Where can I find K-girls (Korean)?

  10. #38216
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJiba9  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for giving me a good chuckle. TUMA is Thumb up my a $$ - like you're stuck waiting for someone or something forever with nothing better to do than wait with your TUMA. I think you meant PM or prostate massage. Now that's a whole different experience using a different finger! Have a great day.
    I'm pretty sure the T in this case means tongue, that is, anal rimming. In my personal experience this is readily available from K-girls but I have never received it at an AMP. But I did once give a bit of it to an AMP girl and she got very excited.
    Last edited by Joe Bujian; 06-01-23 at 16:55. Reason: Replaced abbreviation

  11. #38215

    San s Everett?

    Any reports on this place? I was going there once but the outside looked like hell. Was thinking of trying again.

  12. #38214

    Mansfield Massage

    Has anyone seen her before, no name to do a search by: https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/445935269770.

  13. #38213

    Fragrance & suspicious? Suspicious

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastPanda  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review on AS for Fragrance CT. The review listed Linda as the provider with phone number 470-xxx-2391 listed. I messaged the number with "hello" and got a response back intro as Linda and if I want massage or FS. I asked about the full service and the reply back was a full menu and the 1 hr /2 hr / until satisfied rate. Requested a photo, looked Spanish / black, not my flavor. Asked to see other girls and she send me 5 and 3 were my type. Gave me names Mira, Jessica, Mia. Same rate.

    I go back to AS and tried to find the review I read and it had been deleted.

    I'm new to mongering. Does this sound suspiciously easy or is this the norm?
    Sounds like a sting set-up. In my experience massage parlor girls and escorts follow the first and second rules of Fight Club. Don't talk about what's on the menu and what's the donation. If they did, they would be inviting trouble and quick visit from Uncle LEO. Being so bold in text is a big red flag. Read the reviews, try the most promising ones out, and talk about what's what in person behind closed doors. Better for you, better for them. Sometimes you'll get a sensual massage. In another place you may just hit the jackpot.

  14. #38212

    TUMA I don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Yes on Main, the number is 55X.

    Someone was asking about TUMA. I did not request that. So I don't know if it's available.
    Thank you for giving me a good chuckle. TUMA is Thumb up my a $$ - like you're stuck waiting for someone or something forever with nothing better to do than wait with your TUMA. I think you meant PM or prostate massage. Now that's a whole different experience using a different finger! Have a great day.

  15. #38211
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoDunn  [View Original Post]
    In Waltham? Because I looked for that and the Rose Spa that popped up was the one I mentioned.
    Yes in Waltham. At 55 x as Andir stated. You cannot miss it. Very prominent signage. There is also another similarly named one on Main St. , hence the confusion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape