Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38227

    Fayette

    Quote Originally Posted by TelTheDog  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what spot your talking about the 2 spot that near Feytte area is on Newport street ocean across from the Wolston station, 40 for half and 60 for HE nipple sux,. The other spot is down a bit Thai spot near Wendy.
    There used to be one at 33 Fayette.

  2. #38226
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's.

    I tried out this place the other day, didn't get my providers name but she was attractive. She didn't seem to speak any English. The massage was a 9, very good. This place seems to work like an AAMP. The mama asked for 170 for the hour which includes everything, I was then able to negotiate extras for a small price to get exactly what I wanted. I am attaching a pic from the room, I thought the decoration was funny and ironic.

    JW.
    Not sure what spot your talking about the 2 spot that near Feytte area is on Newport street ocean across from the Wolston station, 40 for half and 60 for HE nipple sux,. The other spot is down a bit Thai spot near Wendy.

  3. #38225

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I believe October 2020? jin in salem ma an older korean lady after f. S looked up at me put her hand on my chest told me I'm handsome.

    Told her I'm vegetarian that's why skin is soft. She gave me the bananas in the basket there then followed me out the door.

    Half way down the parking lot i turned around she was still staring at me.
    At least you provided FS.

    All I did was rub a little!

  4. #38224

    Jin salem

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadyTipper  [View Original Post]
    I had a strange experience recently, and was wondering if anyone else has had the same. About a month ago, I saw a girl, an AMP, spinner type, wearing a mask, and the massage was exceptional, and the finish was very sensual. The weird thing was, that while touching her OTC near the finish she writhed in ecstasy, and I don't thing she was faking. A few weeks ago I went back, and this time no mask. She was way older than I had imagined and I almost passed. But I went through with it, same great massage, top and bottoms came down, and this time she was so turned on I thought she was having a heart attack. She stopped a few times and walked around the room. For a second I thought she would drop dead and I would have a hard time explaining things to the authorities, or to my family. It was unlike any other AMP experience that I have had, and I am not going back. I am no Casanova and this isn't a bragging post, I just never experienced anything like it. She is a part timer at this AMP so I don't want to call her out in the public forum.
    I believe October 2020? jin in salem ma an older korean lady after f. S looked up at me put her hand on my chest told me I'm handsome.

    Told her I'm vegetarian that's why skin is soft. She gave me the bananas in the basket there then followed me out the door.

    Half way down the parking lot i turned around she was still staring at me.

  5. #38223
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJiba9  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Now I'm going to want to investigate where I can find a provider! Recommendations on where I can find a K-Girl for the job?
    You won't find much discussion of KGirls here. Check out the Boston Top Ten forum. But be advised that will be a step up in price from AMPs.
    Last edited by Joe Bujian; 06-01-23 at 18:34. Reason: Corrected grammar

  6. #38222

    Over Exuberant AMP Girls

    I had a strange experience recently, and was wondering if anyone else has had the same. About a month ago, I saw a girl, an AMP, spinner type, wearing a mask, and the massage was exceptional, and the finish was very sensual. The weird thing was, that while touching her OTC near the finish she writhed in ecstasy, and I don't thing she was faking. A few weeks ago I went back, and this time no mask. She was way older than I had imagined and I almost passed. But I went through with it, same great massage, top and bottoms came down, and this time she was so turned on I thought she was having a heart attack. She stopped a few times and walked around the room. For a second I thought she would drop dead and I would have a hard time explaining things to the authorities, or to my family. It was unlike any other AMP experience that I have had, and I am not going back. I am no Casanova and this isn't a bragging post, I just never experienced anything like it. She is a part timer at this AMP so I don't want to call her out in the public forum.

  7. #38221

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbagstr  [View Original Post]
    I started seeing her about 6 years ago before her nice implants. Her Thai massage was great. It started off professionally and eventually moved to HE then full service. It got quite intense a few times with her squirting and pretty wild orgasm. I haven't seen her in a while but she always seemed to be obsessed with staying and looking young. It appears she got some more work done but this time on her face. She is starting to look like a China doll, which I'm not into. If anything, go for her massages, they are amazing. She is licensed in numerous techniques.
    I used to see her for Thai massage and HE in Cambridge, probably 2018 or 2019. I like her a lot and saw her several times. She told me a few guys wanted FS but she would never do that. I found her massages great, maybe the best I've ever had, but the finish pretty mechanical, and I am not a fan of man made tops, so eventually I stopped seeing her. I think her menu expanded greatly when she returned from SF a few years ago.

  8. #38220
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6128  [View Original Post]
    Yes, guess she's trying to reinvent herself. Seen Lilly on Newbury St twice. Great spot, clean and totally private. She gets into it. But, both times I saw her she bled on the condom. Turn off but her fukface is made for porn.
    I started seeing her about 6 years ago before her nice implants. Her Thai massage was great. It started off professionally and eventually moved to HE then full service. It got quite intense a few times with her squirting and pretty wild orgasm. I haven't seen her in a while but she always seemed to be obsessed with staying and looking young. It appears she got some more work done but this time on her face. She is starting to look like a China doll, which I'm not into. If anything, go for her massages, they are amazing. She is licensed in numerous techniques.

  9. #38219
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJiba9  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for giving me a good chuckle. TUMA is Thumb up my a $$ - like you're stuck waiting for someone or something forever with nothing better to do than wait with your TUMA. I think you meant PM or prostate massage. Now that's a whole different experience using a different finger! Have a great day.
    Tongue, man, tongue.

  10. #38218

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBujian  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the T in this case means tongue, that is, anal rimming. In my personal experience this is readily available from K-girls but I have never received it at an AMP. But I did once give a bit of it to an AMP girl and she got very excited.
    Nice. Now I'm going to want to investigate where I can find a provider! Recommendations on where I can find a K-Girl for the job?

  11. #38217

    Tuma

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBujian  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the T in this case means tongue, that is, anal rimming. In my personal experience this is readily available from K-girls but I have never received it at an AMP. But I did once give a bit of it to an AMP girl and she got very excited.
    TUMA feels great. Seems like the norm in Asia but never had it here. Where can I find K-girls (Korean)?

  12. #38216
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJiba9  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for giving me a good chuckle. TUMA is Thumb up my a $$ - like you're stuck waiting for someone or something forever with nothing better to do than wait with your TUMA. I think you meant PM or prostate massage. Now that's a whole different experience using a different finger! Have a great day.
    I'm pretty sure the T in this case means tongue, that is, anal rimming. In my personal experience this is readily available from K-girls but I have never received it at an AMP. But I did once give a bit of it to an AMP girl and she got very excited.
    Last edited by Joe Bujian; 06-01-23 at 16:55. Reason: Replaced abbreviation

  13. #38215

    San s Everett?

    Any reports on this place? I was going there once but the outside looked like hell. Was thinking of trying again.

  14. #38214

    Mansfield Massage

    Has anyone seen her before, no name to do a search by: https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/445935269770.

  15. #38213

    Fragrance & suspicious? Suspicious

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastPanda  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review on AS for Fragrance CT. The review listed Linda as the provider with phone number 470-xxx-2391 listed. I messaged the number with "hello" and got a response back intro as Linda and if I want massage or FS. I asked about the full service and the reply back was a full menu and the 1 hr /2 hr / until satisfied rate. Requested a photo, looked Spanish / black, not my flavor. Asked to see other girls and she send me 5 and 3 were my type. Gave me names Mira, Jessica, Mia. Same rate.

    I go back to AS and tried to find the review I read and it had been deleted.

    I'm new to mongering. Does this sound suspiciously easy or is this the norm?
    Sounds like a sting set-up. In my experience massage parlor girls and escorts follow the first and second rules of Fight Club. Don't talk about what's on the menu and what's the donation. If they did, they would be inviting trouble and quick visit from Uncle LEO. Being so bold in text is a big red flag. Read the reviews, try the most promising ones out, and talk about what's what in person behind closed doors. Better for you, better for them. Sometimes you'll get a sensual massage. In another place you may just hit the jackpot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape