Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 30805
-
06-01-23 18:34 #22690Senior Member

Posts: 279Laura Bentley
She's definitely attractive but nobody is worth $1000 per hour.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 18:26 #22689Senior Member

Posts: 122Laura Bentley
Is back in town for those who care. She's a good time but at $ 1000 per hour I am a pass. Hope others enjoy her visit.
-
06-01-23 18:21 #22688Senior Member

Posts: 41Jacey
Jacey used to be my go to didn't mind the weight gain since I like my girls thicc. But I stopped seeing her about a month ago since she was always asking me for money in advance for taking it off the next sess (Rookie Mistake I know) then wouldn't reply or would only reply if I offered the full amount and started constantly asking me to get her stuff from the gas station. Also may or may not of had a track mark on her arm last time I saw her. Worth a visit but YMMV.
Originally Posted by FartsFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 17:08 #22687Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for 2 girl BBJ
Anyone ever had this experience before? Anyone know who provides this?
-
06-01-23 16:49 #22686Senior Member

Posts: 74India
Saw her yesterday for an hour at 200, she was great, arrived pretty much on time. Started with a rub then some playing then on to BBBJ and some cowgirl then tit play with a cim finish. We talked afterwards and plan on Seeing her again. Very good personality and person. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 15:49 #22685Senior Member

Posts: 247Heidi
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/heidi-ki...aleigh-1038695
Can anyone verify Heidi? Safe location? Good service?
-
06-01-23 14:02 #22684Senior Member

Posts: 269Jacey
I saw Jacey a few months ago for an $80 QV. She has gained some weight since her pics were taken, and she had blonde hair. She's nice enough, and cute enough, but the session was mediocre. Nothing bad at all, but nothing special, either. She doesn't like LFK / DFK, so she's not really GFE, but DATY was enjoyable. BJ was covered and was only to get me hard. Some CG and missionary, and I finished in the bag. I went a little over my time, but she was gracious enough to let me finish at my leisure. I just didn't really connect with her, but I may still repeat in the future.
Originally Posted by FartsFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 13:52 #22683Senior Member

Posts: 269India
Thanks for the reply! I did read your review, and it's a big reason why I want to see India. Considering how long she has been around, I am surprised there isn't more discussion about her.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 12:07 #22682Senior Member

Posts: 409What is it
Just curious. What is it about her? Is it the lack of a face pic? Her ironing board body or the 5 g weekly charge? What about her ad does it for you? Inquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 11:06 #22681Senior Member

Posts: 129Raine? Any intel?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...r-fun/54967338
Can't find anything on this one.
-
06-01-23 09:32 #22680Senior Member

Posts: 79Fair Enough LOL
You are right, probably contacted that one in a rush without reading the ad closely. I just scan sometimes but good point, esp when pictures are of a person that probably wouldn't make that typo.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 09:25 #22679Senior Member

Posts: 578Yes
Start to recognize the common scam catch phrases. Like the above or xyz "your own style" or "lonely wife," I've even seen "lets do it in the garage" LOL. Or if they have a giant long list of all their services. Some super model offering everything under the sun. No. On list crawler and STG if they have professional photos they're 95% of the time a scammer with stolen photos. Sometimes more expensive ladies will post there but almost always with links to their personal site. For list crawler use the reviewed filter on the top right and 'current'. It greatly reduces the options but those are almost always real ads.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 08:37 #22678Senior Member

Posts: 201Just FYI, you should be recognizing this as a fake without even contacting them. Bad English, "I am horny girl" offering "CarFun", videos, etc.
Originally Posted by Ncjondo22
[View Original Post]
Last edited by ElectricHug; 06-01-23 at 08:37. Reason: typo
-
06-01-23 08:02 #22677Senior Member

Posts: 129Great review!! Thanks for taking the time.
Originally Posted by Ncjondo22
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 07:29 #22676Senior Member

Posts: 129Yes, a simple Google search shows the real story
Never mentions her legit OF. LOL.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





