Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 542 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 592 642 1042 1542 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22691

    Lb

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely attractive but nobody is worth $1000 per hour.
    THE Laura Bentley? Which site is her ad on??

  2. #22690

    Laura Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    Is back in town for those who care. She's a good time but at $ 1000 per hour I am a pass. Hope others enjoy her visit.
    She's definitely attractive but nobody is worth $1000 per hour.

  3. #22689

    Laura Bentley

    Is back in town for those who care. She's a good time but at $ 1000 per hour I am a pass. Hope others enjoy her visit.

  4. #22688

    Jacey

    Quote Originally Posted by FartsFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Hello all interested in a couple girls in the area. Any experience with them?

    Snowybree has great reviews but none since January. She fills the thick booty need. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9802979241 https://onlyfans.com/snowybree.

    Jacey also has great reviews but none since February, she looks great for the young and fit with big naturals need. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9842350411.
    Jacey used to be my go to didn't mind the weight gain since I like my girls thicc. But I stopped seeing her about a month ago since she was always asking me for money in advance for taking it off the next sess (Rookie Mistake I know) then wouldn't reply or would only reply if I offered the full amount and started constantly asking me to get her stuff from the gas station. Also may or may not of had a track mark on her arm last time I saw her. Worth a visit but YMMV.

  5. #22687

    Looking for 2 girl BBJ

    Anyone ever had this experience before? Anyone know who provides this?

  6. #22686

    India

    Saw her yesterday for an hour at 200, she was great, arrived pretty much on time. Started with a rub then some playing then on to BBBJ and some cowgirl then tit play with a cim finish. We talked afterwards and plan on Seeing her again. Very good personality and person. Treat her well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply! I did read your review, and it's a big reason why I want to see India. Considering how long she has been around, I am surprised there isn't more discussion about her.

  7. #22685

    Heidi

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/heidi-ki...aleigh-1038695

    Can anyone verify Heidi? Safe location? Good service?

  8. #22684

    Jacey

    Quote Originally Posted by FartsFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Hello all interested in a couple girls in the area. Any experience with them?

    .....

    Jacey also has great reviews but none since February, she looks great for the young and fit with big naturals need. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9842350411.
    I saw Jacey a few months ago for an $80 QV. She has gained some weight since her pics were taken, and she had blonde hair. She's nice enough, and cute enough, but the session was mediocre. Nothing bad at all, but nothing special, either. She doesn't like LFK / DFK, so she's not really GFE, but DATY was enjoyable. BJ was covered and was only to get me hard. Some CG and missionary, and I finished in the bag. I went a little over my time, but she was gracious enough to let me finish at my leisure. I just didn't really connect with her, but I may still repeat in the future.

  9. #22683

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    Seen her 2 x both times were great. True GFE. Pretty much everything on table she's a true freak. I didn't do the pegging thing bc I'm not into that but she does that as well. $/ HHR $$/ hr she said she has had the same prices for years and doesn't intend to raise them. She's very personable and can hold conversation very well. Multiple pops allowed and definitely worth every penny. I probably won't repeat just because I already seen her twice I usually never go more than once but she was that good / cool. Definitely recommend. A good chubby / thick big boobs and yea she's a lot of fun!
    Thanks for the reply! I did read your review, and it's a big reason why I want to see India. Considering how long she has been around, I am surprised there isn't more discussion about her.

  10. #22682

    What is it

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. What is it about her? Is it the lack of a face pic? Her ironing board body or the 5 g weekly charge? What about her ad does it for you? Inquiring minds want to know.

  11. #22681

    Raine? Any intel?


  12. #22680

    Fair Enough LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, you should be recognizing this as a fake without even contacting them. Bad English, "I am horny girl" offering "CarFun", videos, etc.
    You are right, probably contacted that one in a rush without reading the ad closely. I just scan sometimes but good point, esp when pictures are of a person that probably wouldn't make that typo.

  13. #22679

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, you should be recognizing this as a fake without even contacting them. Bad English, "I am horny girl" offering "CarFun", videos, etc.
    Start to recognize the common scam catch phrases. Like the above or xyz "your own style" or "lonely wife," I've even seen "lets do it in the garage" LOL. Or if they have a giant long list of all their services. Some super model offering everything under the sun. No. On list crawler and STG if they have professional photos they're 95% of the time a scammer with stolen photos. Sometimes more expensive ladies will post there but almost always with links to their personal site. For list crawler use the reviewed filter on the top right and 'current'. It greatly reduces the options but those are almost always real ads.

  14. #22678
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncjondo22  [View Original Post]
    Please DM me or let me know if you've seen any of these and I got it wrong.

    Got no reply whatsoever from these. I tried reaching out more than once and waited at least 30 mins to 1 hr between outreach. No response even after several hours / days in some cases.

    Most of them I reached out to the day of posting.


    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9196514485 - nothing, nada.
    Just FYI, you should be recognizing this as a fake without even contacting them. Bad English, "I am horny girl" offering "CarFun", videos, etc.
    Last edited by ElectricHug; 06-01-23 at 08:37. Reason: typo

  15. #22677
    Great review!! Thanks for taking the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncjondo22  [View Original Post]
    Here goes.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9104074933

    Missy.

    Saw: Month of May 2023.

    Appearance: Pictures are real. Mix race, very nice skin color tone no signs of deamons, perkyish not totally, I'd say Bs or Cs Pretty nice pics do them good justice. Firm butt. Overall nice appearance, clean.

    Damage - <= $150, if you're ready right away she *might give discount.

    Exp. Massage, HJ HE.

    Comms. Good, she may call to tell you room number and make sure you're real.

    Menu. FS for 100 extra.

    Attitude. Good but not going to connect like a GFE or something like that which I don't like too much.

    My take. The HJ was good, the massage was excellent. One of the best actually (legs, buttocks, back, neck, more if you want). If massages are your thing I especially recommend her. It's like a Swedish deep tissue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape