Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 205 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 3061
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2311

    Listcrawler Latinas

    I just had a quick question. Due to residential situations, I've been doing the motel / hotel incalls. And I've tried various racial individuals. However I've never tried the Latinos ads. I've contacted a few for donations and menus.

    Problem is #1, randomly getting blackmailed due to wasting the girl's time.

    #2 a friend of mine actually got jumped and was robbed as a setup on 2 different occasions.

    Simply, yes I am scared but would like to try.

    Are there a lot of scams with the Latinos? And if not, how are the girls and services?

    Thanks I'm advance!

  2. #2310

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by AhadcVery  [View Original Post]
    I tried this and massively regretted it. Hosted in Santa Ana Hotel Circle, I walk in and the room is a mess with a bunch of fast food trash everywhere. Girl is a short fat latina. She starting cuddling on me a bit but I was so grossed out I walked away. Booker texted me asking "I no like girl" and I just replied yes.

    Pics were not accurate at all LOL but wanted to take a chance that she was actually Ukrainian. She was absolutely not and was more on the native latina side.
    How much was damage?

  3. #2309

  4. #2308
    Quote Originally Posted by AhadcVery  [View Original Post]
    I tried this and massively regretted it. Hosted in Santa Ana Hotel Circle, I walk in and the room is a mess with a bunch of fast food trash everywhere. Girl is a short fat latina. She starting cuddling on me a bit but I was so grossed out I walked away. Booker texted me asking "I no like girl" and I just replied yes.

    Pics were not accurate at all LOL but wanted to take a chance that she was actually Ukrainian. She was absolutely not and was more on the native latina side.
    I should walk out too. But I am too shy.

  5. #2307
    Quote Originally Posted by New8888  [View Original Post]
    https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../22994408.html

    Saw it pop out today. So I text it. Got a text back ss $ Hhr $. 5 hrs $$.

    So I text back BBFS or BBJ. She or whoever text me back come.

    So I take a try. Got the address. Went to there got the room#. Go in sure is fake picture but got big at ss and big Tata. So I pay $.5.

    In and out 15 mins for cfs&CBJ. Very rush. When she finish CBJ and rdy for FS I ask no BBJ or BBFS she say .5 more lmao. Oh also she say she is Ukraine and I am sure her English not good.

    Some1 can go take a try and report back see if they get better sever.
    I tried this and massively regretted it. Hosted in Santa Ana Hotel Circle, I walk in and the room is a mess with a bunch of fast food trash everywhere. Girl is a short fat latina. She starting cuddling on me a bit but I was so grossed out I walked away. Booker texted me asking "I no like girl" and I just replied yes.

    Pics were not accurate at all LOL but wanted to take a chance that she was actually Ukrainian. She was absolutely not and was more on the native latina side.

  6. #2306
    Quote Originally Posted by GoClippers  [View Original Post]
    I've only ever used K-orgs at 320/ hr.

    Curious what 500-600/ hr can get me and if why'all have any you swear by! Thanks ahead of time.
    I usually stick to AMPs only but was considering these after seeing on PD. New to the PD thing so not exactly sure what to look out for.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BellieBloom

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Averi_brooksxoxo

  7. #2305

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by FyckLoop  [View Original Post]
    Please give leads on how to find fine women for sex in Orange county.
    Couple hundred for you to pick from. Make sure you pick the one that is the HOTTEST and will do anything you want for $100.00.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orangecounty/1

  8. #2304

    Recommendations in the $500 ish range?

    I've only ever used K-orgs at 320/ hr.

    Curious what 500-600/ hr can get me and if why'all have any you swear by! Thanks ahead of time.

  9. #2303
    Quote Originally Posted by Superflytnt  [View Original Post]
    She's charging exactly what people are willing to pay. That's the market. Don't like it don't pay. I don't hate her or the game for her using her cooch as a commodity.
    I think the price is OK I keep going. If I think the price too high time done. Never say anything. Because is open market. She say that much if you want it you take it. If you don't like it just walk away that is what I do.

  10. #2302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470

    The best things in life are free.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyckLoop  [View Original Post]
    Please give leads on how to find fine women for sex in Orange county.
    Just not here officer.

  11. #2301
    Quote Originally Posted by FyckLoop  [View Original Post]
    Please give leads on how to find fine women for sex in Orange county.
    Give Give Give LOL.

  12. #2300

    Get me a girl

    Please give leads on how to find fine women for sex in Orange county.

  13. #2299
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Because it doesn't mean a rats a$$ WTF they think its worth. Its what the customer thinks its worth. The market is the market. Don't get me wrong, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but IMOHO, I don't care if you are fine AF, GPS is GPS.
    She's charging exactly what people are willing to pay. That's the market. Don't like it don't pay. I don't hate her or the game for her using her cooch as a commodity.

  14. #2298

    Some1 can go try it out

    https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../22994408.html

    Saw it pop out today. So I text it. Got a text back ss $ Hhr $. 5 hrs $$.

    So I text back BBFS or BBJ. She or whoever text me back come.

    So I take a try. Got the address. Went to there got the room#. Go in sure is fake picture but got big at ss and big Tata. So I pay $.5.

    In and out 15 mins for cfs&CBJ. Very rush. When she finish CBJ and rdy for FS I ask no BBJ or BBFS she say .5 more lmao. Oh also she say she is Ukraine and I am sure her English not good.

    Some1 can go take a try and report back see if they get better sever.

  15. #2297

    I disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Superflytnt  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with a women knowing she has super hot wet pussy and knows what it's worth?

    some women knowing exactly what they have and understanding how much it's worth.
    Because it doesn't mean a rats a$$ WTF they think its worth. Its what the customer thinks its worth. The market is the market. Don't get me wrong, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but IMOHO, I don't care if you are fine AF, GPS is GPS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape