Thread: Private delights
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 704
-
05-26-23 19:57 #224Regular Member

Posts: 24Melizamexicana
I'd avoid her personally, older than she looks in pics, and is a total board in bed.
Originally Posted by Bwl33
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 18:02 #223Regular Member

Posts: 2Melizamexicana / Linefer
-
05-26-23 10:24 #222Senior Member

Posts: 1388SamanthaJadee
Properly fucked Amerasian Sam at her LAX incall thru PD. She is not local but frequently posts in SoCal. I am not into Asians like 99.99% of you, heck never set foot in an AMP or K-orgs for that matter. However, I truly have a weakness for mixed white-asian girls. That is why I have banged indies from Hx like Lilasianmye and MikkaFay22.
Sam was 100% GFE and truly passionate. Face-wise, if you banged white chick BellaWilcox, they look much alike. But the similarity ends there because Sam's body is vastly superior to Bella. Tight spinner, pale, thin toned legs, small waist, and these amazing huge natural titties that are so firm and look almost too big for her frame. Bella is flat chested with a wide waist. Also her tude was not as friendly as Sam's. Here are some PG-13 pics from my private stash with redactions.
-
04-10-23 10:40 #221Senior Member

Posts: 90Marianna the scammer
Saw this new ad pop up on PD. Pics hot, donations reasonable, menu wide open (sense of fishing).
So I did a little research and book she number of ads on East coast and in parallel in LA. Just to go with the scam I asked her for an apt & no wonder she (or maybe he) goes ye with a deposit she would see me. And the deposit is 200-250! I called out the loser and said goodbye.
Anyway. You guys have been warned.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MariannaTheMuse
-
04-09-23 21:39 #220Senior Member

Posts: 92Miss alexia
Wowza. I see what you mean by IG influencer. At 500/ hour I don't think folks will run to jump in line but appreciate the review. More fish in the sea in this case.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 19:37 #219Senior Member

Posts: 423Miss_alexia
Ever wish you could bang one of those IG influencers? This girl will make your dream "come" true! She is the girl behind the door but not as tanned. She wore minimal make up on our date but she was still hot! Everyone would definitely have a double take out in public. The best part? She knows how to suck a popsicle like a vacuum! Hopefully, my review doesn't make her too busy or up her rates. Have a hunch she might be "creamfire" approved with regulars. Go see her! You won't regret it. You won't see too many menu at her rate at pd. Please treat her right. No shill review. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ty/Miss_Alexia.
-
03-26-23 15:05 #218Senior Member

Posts: 605Nobody paying deposit and have a digital trail, f them! It's clear they using a booker, you can see the Font, Text, format of the posts, they're identical. If you want to see them, nobody stopping ya.
Originally Posted by CouldntBeMe
[View Original Post]
This booker is the only one who wants a deposit, f him! It’s not ordinary to ask for deposit, be it PD or HX, this crap started a last year when the booker recruited JasminesRose pixie and some flower girls onto PrivateDelights and wants a 20% deposit to book!
-
03-24-23 23:52 #217Senior Member

Posts: 48Broad Generalizations.
Pun intended.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
Having personally known Harper for years, I take exception to the implication that she should be lumped in (let's say randomly, for the sake of argument) with other profiles on PD, and for someone to state that (based on zero knowledge of facts, citing unproven general "patterns") she was "recruited" and shouldn't be seen "because a deposit is required" is what's known in logic as a prima facie strawman fallacy. She has most definitely been the target of defamatory ratings (HX and PD) by entities with malicious retaliatory intent and is wise to screen as rigorously as she does. She owns her accounts, builds her own web presence, and a deposit isn't asking for anything out of the ordinary on PD, especially bearing in mind the general caliber of clientele in the monger pool currently. Nobody here with half a brain has a Venmo or cashapp "linked to their social profiles" either, but if by some miracle you guys do it's easily remedied.
Can't speak to the first two "random" examples but I for one did not miss out on her rare LA / SGV visit.
-
03-24-23 22:23 #216Senior Member

Posts: 605Another Pattern
If you find ads that only lets you book if you send deposit via CashApp or Venmo! Few examples below.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...le/Exotic_Muse
Join date 2021 and 9 reviews.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...lendale/Ecandy
Join date 2019 and 63 reviews.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...dia/harperlinn
Seems like she got recruited from HX, booker wants your cashapp or Venmo deposit to book.
Unless you have a fake Venmo that's not linked to your other social profiles, don't see them!
-
03-01-23 11:20 #215Regular Member

Posts: 5These are the ones that I know for sure have advertised GFE FS but are non-GFE:
Originally Posted by Klay323
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NattyNatasha
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LettyCordoba
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MiaMia6969
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Cata253253
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/CandelaHot
All are hot looking ladies. I will try K-girls as someone suggested, but that's only 1 ethnicity and I would like to try different ones. Also the body structure / definition of a Latina is totally different from an Asian. I like girls with round asses and good sized boobs. Unfortunately hard to find that with Asians, but I might be wrong and may get surprised with K-girls, lets' see.
-
03-01-23 11:15 #214Regular Member

Posts: 5The problem here, most of the people who leave reviews are not honest, not sure what their problem is. Almost all of them give 4.5 to 5 stars and don't mention about GFE or anything related to that in the comments.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 11:14 #213Regular Member

Posts: 5Thank you. I'll definitely try K-Girls. After reading up on this forum quite a bit, only drawback would be giving out personal info like W-2/ Paystubs etc. But got to give it a try.
Originally Posted by JohnQPublic
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 22:10 #212Regular Member

Posts: 11Those ads you talk about can sometimes be tempting. I have a couple profiles saved that I've been tempted to reach out to. Mind sharing the ones you know are misleading? That way I take them off my list.
Originally Posted by ElegantScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 18:58 #211Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Opposite
The last girl I hit off of PD was this white girl with pictures that made her look like a well kept MILF. In reality she was a complete disgusting humanoid. She ripped off the cover and had me do her bareback. So, the opposite was true for me. Needless to say, I have taken PD off of my internet search capability.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 18:40 #210Senior Member

Posts: 605Watch for patterns bro
Those Latinas, who advertise at 300,400 with face blurred in all pictures and "GFE" in the bio, Those are scammers, they don't do GFE.
Originally Posted by ElegantScorpio
[View Original Post]
I read the reviews, then I watched for the profiles with similar pictures and bio, theres atleast 1 review that says, Not GFE or mentions CBJ or mentions upcharge.
Next time just watch for patterns and if you're second guessing then Fk them, don't even bother.











Reply With Quote





