Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 983 1483 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 24525
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17295

    Whitegirl / Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesChase407  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the Whitegirl / Strawberry in Rosedale?? Been wanting to check her out but haven't gotten much response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137031878
    I reached out a 1 week ago at the time was just CBJ in car I want more didn't pull the trigger.

  2. #17294

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Came across an add with pictures of Curtis bay bree on listcrawler. It asks for a $25 deposit on cash app before meeting and lists West Baltimore which is where she stays. I don't know how to re post the add but search for angel on Baltimore listcrawler and the add will come up. Don't know if it's real or a scam but it's all her pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam. Please don't send deposits, which you shouldn't do anyways. Bree CB / BP / Millersville says it's not her ad or number. As in the past, she does not post ads on LC, EB, Skip, etc.
    Yes, if there is an ad like that, then its a scam. She never posts in any online sites.

  3. #17293

    Not Bree Curtis Bay, formerly of Millersville

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Came across an add with pictures of Curtis bay bree on listcrawler. It asks for a $25 deposit on cash app before meeting and lists West Baltimore which is where she stays. I don't know how to re post the add but search for angel on Baltimore listcrawler and the add will come up. Don't know if it's real or a scam but it's all her pictures.
    It's a scam. Please don't send deposits, which you shouldn't do anyways. Bree CB / BP / Millersville says it's not her ad or number. As in the past, she does not post ads on LC, EB, Skip, etc.

  4. #17292

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Trinity, if your friends with Roxie she may pass on the digits. She not very found of sharing her regulars since it hurts her pockets before. No longer in Catonsville, now in Elk-ridge.
    Contact info is in the ad.

  5. #17291

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Trinity, if your friends with Roxie she may pass on the digits. She not very found of sharing her regulars since it hurts her pockets before. No longer in Catonsville, now in Elk-ridge.
    Contact info is in the ad.

  6. #17290

    Whitegirl / Strawberry

    Any info on the Whitegirl / Strawberry in Rosedale?? Been wanting to check her out but haven't gotten much response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137031878
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 495358641b8d6d0481889805c7755aa5_f.jpg‎   1189f21b10f63f08c6475dd552585e34_f.jpg‎   756f364f43780656fe99b916ba88016c_f.jpg‎  

  7. #17289
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    These are all fakes sport.
    I figure all the ones that looks too good to be true got to be fake LOL.

    Still searching as always LOL.

  8. #17288

    Curtis bay bree

    Came across an add with pictures of Curtis bay bree on listcrawler. It asks for a $25 deposit on cash app before meeting and lists West Baltimore which is where she stays. I don't know how to re post the add but search for angel on Baltimore listcrawler and the add will come up. Don't know if it's real or a scam but it's all her pictures.

  9. #17287

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying Roxi's one arm friend used to work down on Wilkins?
    Her name is Trinity, if your friends with Roxie she may pass on the digits. She not very found of sharing her regulars since it hurts her pockets before. No longer in Catonsville, now in Elk-ridge.

  10. #17286

    Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18  [View Original Post]
    Found some I was interested in. Has anyone tried any if them? Thank you very much in advance.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tcall/56808695

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ntent/56041307

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ervic/56789616

    I feel like these are all fakes or bait then switch but just in case its isn't. I thought ill ask the pros.

    Thanks again.
    These are all fakes sport.

  11. #17285

    Anyone tried any of these girls?

    Found some I was interested in. Has anyone tried any if them? Thank you very much in advance.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tcall/56808695

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ntent/56041307

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ervic/56789616

    I feel like these are all fakes or bait then switch but just in case its isn't. I thought ill ask the pros.

    Thanks again.

  12. #17284

    Different name

    Anyone knows the other name she was going by? Wanted to look at the previous reviews before I take the dive.

  13. #17283

    One arm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurens  [View Original Post]
    She's is the best when she was near wilkens she sucked my dick and swallowed 3 nuts and wasn't going to stop till I told her.
    Are you saying Roxi's one arm friend used to work down on Wilkins?

  14. #17282
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Is one of the top providers in our region. Very clean, no smoking. Clean room. Excellent GFE, kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. Pussy is A+, I could not last that long, shot a very hard and large load. This is pretty good since I had already had 1 round at home with the so, and 2 rounds with another provider the same day. She is extremely attractive.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137315313
    I agree. This girl is a fucking rodeo champ.

  15. #17281

    Mystique

    Is one of the top providers in our region. Very clean, no smoking. Clean room. Excellent GFE, kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. Pussy is A+, I could not last that long, shot a very hard and large load. This is pretty good since I had already had 1 round at home with the so, and 2 rounds with another provider the same day. She is extremely attractive.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137315313

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape