Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 1390 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 26349
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20514

    Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedorro  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm going to be in Milwakee in a few days and will be looking for some company. Mary Fox has what I like! Anyone had any experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-fox
    I'm sure some will chime in. I suggest you put her whole name into the search bar and you should find lots on her.

  2. #20513

    Not too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I went to her place on NW awhile ago. I left when I saw the scabs. I left her 40 bucks for her time though.
    She had an ace bandage on her leg, but didn't notice any scabs.

  3. #20512

    Mary?

    Hey guys,

    I'm going to be in Milwakee in a few days and will be looking for some company. Mary Fox has what I like! Anyone had any experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-fox

  4. #20511

    Did she clean up?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    After seeing many good reviews on her, decided to try. She did not disappoint, one of the best for BBBJ. Very friendly, quick response and wallet friendly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...k/955182072239
    I went to her place on NW awhile ago. I left when I saw the scabs. I left her 40 bucks for her time though.

  5. #20510

    Washington county

    Anyone know any legit providers out this way / willing to pm a number? Would be greatly appreciated.

  6. #20509

    Yes, Even More Chocolate

    No STG. No CallEscort BS. No ListCrawler. TO from clubs that is a true UTR. This is more chocolate than most of you can handle. In her stripper clothes, you can't really tell how bodacious her booty is. It's time to get lost in that chocolatey goodness. Digits for cocoa cravers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Malibu2.jpg‎   Malibu.jpg‎  

  7. #20508

    WA Asian Apartment

    No clue why I took the gamble but I did. I regret it. First off the complex is sketchy AF. She is the victim of really bad facial augmentation and looks sorry of like a clown. Ok body, nice tits. But the stench on me afterwards was horrible. It smelled like rancid skunk cooked over an open sewer grate on a tuna boat. 2 hard showers later I could still smell it. Never again.

  8. #20507

    Where are the tittys? LOL

    Hey gents, why is so hard to find some massive tits around the Milwaukee area, been searching on everything and just can't find any reliable massive tits. Getting sick of the drive to Chicago to just bury my face LOL. Any info or leads would be appreciated. Have been finding the best quality on tryst, but not much in Milwaukee at all. Where the big pillows at boys?

  9. #20506

    Weirdo

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her awhile ago. She demanded a face pic. I said no then she stop texting.
    I've seen her a few times she is very weird and who ever paid 180 I feel sorry for you she'll go for much less it depends and how desperate she is atm I'd never pay her that much but yea guys she tries to lie and scare you into more money she says she has your address and social media through the text now number I was using and if I didn't want her to expose me to come back and give her more money. I laughed and said you do as you wish then she said that she was going to show up to my home and Bring her friends to hurt me all because she felt that she deserved more after we already had agreed to an amount and service she also says she's recording all convos and she's posting it on her story at that moment idk if she was on drugs or what but she's definitely a no go for me after this recent visit before it was ok but now she's just weird she's her; isn't really I usually get my rocks off based on her looks and body but hey guys the BBBJ is the best but not worth the hassle this is my experience not saying don't see her but I will say you might catch her on a weird day.

  10. #20505

    Red

    After seeing many good reviews on her, decided to try. She did not disappoint, one of the best for BBBJ. Very friendly, quick response and wallet friendly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...k/955182072239

  11. #20504
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I have searched info up and down the web without any success. I guess if your itch is that strong you should take one for the team and report back.
    I did before I saw the replies on here. Never got a response. Thanks tho.

  12. #20503

    She was in DFW last December

    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake. One name in the title, different name in the ad. But I could be wrong.
    Upon further reports I found a couple of ads with that number in Dallas. Also pics are different. She may be touring with management near by. I will suggest to stay away.

  13. #20502
    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake. One name in the title, different name in the ad. But I could be wrong.
    Yes and the number ties to a post for an entirely different looking lady.

  14. #20501
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyGreenz90  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one? It would be much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/114283862174
    Looks fake. One name in the title, different name in the ad. But I could be wrong.

  15. #20500
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyGreenz90  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one? It would be much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/114283862174
    I can't say how reliable these searches are but it appears a few bread crumbs find their way back to these:

    An ad from Atlanta, May 24:

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...anta/136392384

    Dallas, December 4, 2022:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-24-7/52062400

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape