Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 26355
-
05-30-23 13:05 #20505Senior Member

Posts: 58Red
After seeing many good reviews on her, decided to try. She did not disappoint, one of the best for BBBJ. Very friendly, quick response and wallet friendly.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...k/955182072239
-
05-30-23 12:23 #20504Senior Member

Posts: 28I did before I saw the replies on here. Never got a response. Thanks tho.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 23:47 #20503Senior Member

Posts: 656She was in DFW last December
Upon further reports I found a couple of ads with that number in Dallas. Also pics are different. She may be touring with management near by. I will suggest to stay away.
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 22:19 #20502Senior Member

Posts: 171Yes and the number ties to a post for an entirely different looking lady.
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 20:22 #20501Senior Member

Posts: 244Looks fake. One name in the title, different name in the ad. But I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by StickyGreenz90
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 20:16 #20500Senior Member

Posts: 352I can't say how reliable these searches are but it appears a few bread crumbs find their way back to these:
Originally Posted by StickyGreenz90
[View Original Post]
An ad from Atlanta, May 24:
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...anta/136392384
Dallas, December 4, 2022:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-24-7/52062400
-
05-29-23 19:38 #20499Senior Member

Posts: 656No internet footprint yet
I have searched info up and down the web without any success. I guess if your itch is that strong you should take one for the team and report back.
Originally Posted by StickyGreenz90
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 11:30 #20498Senior Member

Posts: 28Any info?
Does anyone have any info on this one? It would be much appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/114283862174
-
05-29-23 11:27 #20497Senior Member

Posts: 28I'd have to agree tried to set up outcall. Said she was coming then never showed. Tried again the next day and same bullshit game.
Originally Posted by PizzaPiez
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 00:27 #20496Senior Member

Posts: 1363Chocolate Lovers
Hey guys! Us chocolate coochie eaters got to support these dark delicious slores! I posted her before and got a few nibbles. I'm posting her again because she deserves more interest. She's slim, pretty, and intelligent. Digits for other sufferers of jungle fever.
Coochie (Melts in your mouth, not in your hands) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
05-28-23 12:27 #20495Senior Member

Posts: 44Exotic
Respectfully, I've heard a different story. I've heard she's nothing but an ease to setup with, sometimes will say she's 15 away and take 30 or whatever. My friend said she'll do any position you ask and pretend to be into it, YMMV as always.
Originally Posted by TheToxicKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 11:21 #20494Senior Member

Posts: 1820Gemma
There are multiple reports of ripoffs, including myself where she cash and dashed me for 80 after multiple successful visits. I've seen her multiple times since, taking more safeguards to prevent a rip-off. I will say I haven't seen any rip-off reports since her pregnancy 2 years ago. She never lost the baby weight though and is considerably heavier than her old pictures would suggest. She also cut her hair short. I usually only see her for a BBBJ now which is very budget friendly. She is still using however.
Originally Posted by JohnnyV221
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
05-28-23 08:09 #20493Senior Member

Posts: 79Nikki / Gemma / Rain
I have seen her multiple times over the last 18 months or so and have never had a problem, except twice she forgot we made an appointment for a future date. I have found it better to text her when I am ready to see her. But she has low rates, she is safe, and I think she is honest. I haven't seen any indication that she is a user, but I am no expert on that type of thing.
Originally Posted by Vlad2781
[View Original Post]
I like her and she has always been kind to me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/465081472882
-
05-27-23 23:35 #20492Senior Member

Posts: 77Maybe she is hit or miss but I saw her over 3-5 years ago. Had me put $ in drawer in a hotel. I went to bathroom and a guy starts pounding on the main door saying her mom is in hospital and as I got dressed I looked for the money and it was gone with no service provided. Scammer.
Originally Posted by Henry0069
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 23:47 #20491Senior Member

Posts: 339[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!









Reply With Quote




