Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 1391 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20524

    Just saw Red

    I saw Red over the weekend and she is back to being skinny and looking rough. Little bruises all over her legs. She couldn't stand still as she was talking to me as she got ready in the bathroom with the door open. Still great BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she put on weight and her skin doesn't look all messed up. She looks healthy.

    L.

  2. #20523

    Macie got pissed and left

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try something new so I gave Lanette a shot. Safe Incall in a relatively new apartment complex in West Allis on the fourth floor. Called and she buzzed me in through the front door. As I was hopping on the elevator it's a coincidence a black male was leaving the elevator (could be management). I went inside the apartment and the place is unkept with clothes all over the ground, the place smells like dogs and cats as she has many pets. Handed her the donation and went to the bedroom got down to business on a clean king size bed. Lanette got undressed in front of me and she has a nice body with pierced nipples and no signs of usage. She gave me a brief CBJ for about 30 seconds, then she hoped on top, & then we switched to doggy where I finished. All in all I'd repeat with the way things are in Milwaukee, damage was 160 for hh. I'm trying to find another Macie, damn I miss her! If anyone is willing to share a good looking provider like Macie please send me DM.

    https://www.lanettelovee.com/concerts
    She is hard to replace. She told me she got tired of people asking her if she had an sti. Our loss.

  3. #20522

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I went to her place on NW awhile ago. I left when I saw the scabs. I left her 40 bucks for her time though.
    Yes, she put on weight and her skin doesn't look all messed up. She looks healthy.

    L.

  4. #20521

    Macie. Irreplaceable!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try something new so I gave Lanette a shot. Safe Incall in a relatively new apartment complex in West Allis on the fourth floor. Called and she buzzed me in through the front door. As I was hopping on the elevator it's a coincidence a black male was leaving the elevator (could be management). I went inside the apartment and the place is unkept with clothes all over the ground, the place smells like dogs and cats as she has many pets. Handed her the donation and went to the bedroom got down to business on a clean king size bed. Lanette got undressed in front of me and she has a nice body with pierced nipples and no signs of usage. She gave me a brief CBJ for about 30 seconds, then she hoped on top, & then we switched to doggy where I finished. All in all I'd repeat with the way things are in Milwaukee, damage was 160 for hh. I'm trying to find another Macie, damn I miss her! If anyone is willing to share a good looking provider like Macie please send me DM.

    https://www.lanettelovee.com/concerts
    I been too busy but soon I'll take the the drive to O'Hare to see her. I'll plan it around a stop at one of my favorite restaurants and maybe bring a gf to share.

  5. #20520

    Lanette

    I wanted to try something new so I gave Lanette a shot. Safe Incall in a relatively new apartment complex in West Allis on the fourth floor. Called and she buzzed me in through the front door. As I was hopping on the elevator it's a coincidence a black male was leaving the elevator (could be management). I went inside the apartment and the place is unkept with clothes all over the ground, the place smells like dogs and cats as she has many pets. Handed her the donation and went to the bedroom got down to business on a clean king size bed. Lanette got undressed in front of me and she has a nice body with pierced nipples and no signs of usage. She gave me a brief CBJ for about 30 seconds, then she hoped on top, & then we switched to doggy where I finished. All in all I'd repeat with the way things are in Milwaukee, damage was 160 for hh. I'm trying to find another Macie, damn I miss her! If anyone is willing to share a good looking provider like Macie please send me DM.

    https://www.lanettelovee.com/concerts

  6. #20519

    Nyree

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/340525291638

    Zero skills. Don't waste your time or money.

  7. #20518

    Pass along

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    No STG. No CallEscort BS. No ListCrawler. TO from clubs that is a true UTR. This is more chocolate than most of you can handle. In her stripper clothes, you can't really tell how bodacious her booty is. It's time to get lost in that chocolatey goodness. Digits for cocoa cravers.
    Hey Coochie, she's gorgeous you mind PM me her number. I won't say your name just give me a a location she frequents and I'll make up some BS story on how we met that's how I usually do it.

  8. #20517

    She only sees her old regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedorro  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm going to be in Milwakee in a few days and will be looking for some company. Mary Fox has what I like! Anyone had any experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-fox
    I have reached out to her. She was very respectful in her interactions by text. At the end she told me only old timers get to see her. I gave her some references but she never obliged.

  9. #20516

    Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedorro  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm going to be in Milwakee in a few days and will be looking for some company. Mary Fox has what I like! Anyone had any experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-fox
    I'm sure some will chime in. I suggest you put her whole name into the search bar and you should find lots on her.

  10. #20515

    Not too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I went to her place on NW awhile ago. I left when I saw the scabs. I left her 40 bucks for her time though.
    She had an ace bandage on her leg, but didn't notice any scabs.

  11. #20514

    Mary?

    Hey guys,

    I'm going to be in Milwakee in a few days and will be looking for some company. Mary Fox has what I like! Anyone had any experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-fox

  12. #20513

    Did she clean up?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    After seeing many good reviews on her, decided to try. She did not disappoint, one of the best for BBBJ. Very friendly, quick response and wallet friendly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...k/955182072239
    I went to her place on NW awhile ago. I left when I saw the scabs. I left her 40 bucks for her time though.

  13. #20512

    Washington county

    Anyone know any legit providers out this way / willing to pm a number? Would be greatly appreciated.

  14. #20511

    Yes, Even More Chocolate

    No STG. No CallEscort BS. No ListCrawler. TO from clubs that is a true UTR. This is more chocolate than most of you can handle. In her stripper clothes, you can't really tell how bodacious her booty is. It's time to get lost in that chocolatey goodness. Digits for cocoa cravers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Malibu2.jpg‎   Malibu.jpg‎  

  15. #20510

    WA Asian Apartment

    No clue why I took the gamble but I did. I regret it. First off the complex is sketchy AF. She is the victim of really bad facial augmentation and looks sorry of like a clown. Ok body, nice tits. But the stench on me afterwards was horrible. It smelled like rancid skunk cooked over an open sewer grate on a tuna boat. 2 hard showers later I could still smell it. Never again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape