Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 11029
-
05-30-23 13:37 #9649Senior Member

Posts: 362I had a similar experience with Heather.
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
She seemed cute and clear headed.
THe she starts giving this vibe that she's very busy and I'm a distraction from all of the important things she has to do that day.
We go to her spot, and all of a sudden she's worried about being seen by someone. Overall, just a pain in the ass.
-
05-30-23 11:44 #9648Senior Member

Posts: 101Heather
Saw heather. WSW brunette. Around 5'5 maybe. Found her near uhaul road. Horrible attitude, terrible BJ. Terrible lay. Smelly down there.
Kept on complaining non stop. Went limp after 30 secs. Kicked her out the car and took the loss.
-
05-29-23 23:25 #9647Senior Member

Posts: 29Tats all over legs
Seen this one with tattoos up and down both legs across from the fire station but regretfully didn't pull the trigger, little bigger than I like but seemed really pretty and enthusiastic to jump in. So anyone tried and was it worth it?
-
05-29-23 12:53 #9646Senior Member

Posts: 3853Jennifer
Cruised this AM and it was dead. I drove by the side road across from the firehouse and found Christine. Cute face, a little heavy. She was nice, seen her a few times. Lately, I've been blowing her off. Last few visits, she's been asking for too much money. It started with 40 for BBFSCIP. Then she wanted 60, I only gave her 50. Then, she said 100. I told her I got 50. We were going back and forth for almost 30-min. I said I'll give you an extra 10. But, that's it. She finally gave in. I didn't want to waste any more time and it'll be her loss. I drove by her and she jumped up waving me down. I kept going.
Then, I saw Jennifer (sunglasses). She started with 100! WTF. I was going to turn around and then she asked what I had. I said 40. She said 80. I said 50, or that's it. She obliged, BBFS. No CIP. But, outside. She was into it. Clean shaved and had makeup on. She was really cool afterwards. Dropped her off DD, got her some food and said goodbye.
-
05-28-23 15:32 #9645Banned Member

Posts: 124Nya
Nyas hit or miss depending on how high she is. She got me for $40 last time, I wouldn't have even picked her up of I recognized her at first. She looks good w the weight gain. I don't tend to pick up on the side streets you mentioned, but I have been over there. Plenty of times girls asked to be brought there for their fix they pick up right in front of the cops.
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 14:04 #9644Senior Member

Posts: 301Went out for an hour last night, found a pretty good Spanish chick as I was getting ready to call it quits. Think she said her names Niah. NMS was dead, went to BHA, saw one BSW I've had before with a great ass in pants but once you get them off it's only a good ass, I figured I'd keep looking and if I had no better luck maybe she'd still be there. Back to NMS, still dead. Thought okay I'll waste some time looking on Dot Ave, as I predicted, waste of time. Drove down Geneva back to BHA, nothing. One last try through NMS on my way to the highway there was finally some life. It was probably 4:30 at this point. Passed a couple by the Uhaul, then up the side street across from the fire station Niah crossed in front of me, came up to the window and got in. Mid 30's maybe, pretty face, nice tits I didn't get to play with, good ass. She got 60 out of me, worth it.
Do any of you guys drive down the side streets off of Southampton? Atkinson, Topeka? That seems to be where all the girls are, but all the goons and cops are there too.
-
05-27-23 18:46 #9643Banned Member

Posts: 124Stephanie
Thats Portuguese Steph from the Taunton / Fall River area. She's kinda brittle these days and gets beat up or hit by a car pretty often. 2 phones ago I had lots of video when she was better.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 08:42 #9642Senior Member

Posts: 3853Here's a PIC as I saw her again yesterday.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 06:19 #9641Senior Member

Posts: 301Dot ave
They're taking their sweet time with that bridge. How longs it been, a year and a half? I haven't seen anything on Dot Ave since. Conspiracy theorist in me thinks they're keeping the bridge closed to keep the girls off of it, that they'd rather fuck up traffic than let guys enjoy themselves and girls make ends meet.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 03:16 #9640Senior Member

Posts: 3024I did some strolling last night after a long hiatus and fuck all if it didn't take me till sunup to find something. On BHA. NMS had nadda, Dot Ave was barren, and Andrew Square was a no-go. I finally got a skinny BSW nearby Intervale wearing a bonnet and some tights with leopard paws on her ass. Nothing special, just a pump and dump for $30. I've had better nights.
MeatMan
-
05-25-23 16:39 #9639Senior Member

Posts: 3853Afternoon Munch
Took a quick spin to NMS early afternoon and instantly regretted it. Traffic was so heavy that I didn't bother making one circle. I manage to see a couple of girls. But, I didn't want to deal with the headaches. Let's see what's on the streets after Memorial Day. Be safe.
-
05-24-23 00:58 #9638Senior Member

Posts: 189Pot
Funny, considering the subject matter I would have guessed Piece Of Trash.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 06:29 #9637Senior Member

Posts: 1734Potential.
Originally Posted by CoolKid96
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 21:08 #9636Senior Member

Posts: 3853Oh no, I wish!
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 19:24 #9635Senior Member

Posts: 362What is a POT?
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





