Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17281

    Different name

    Anyone knows the other name she was going by? Wanted to look at the previous reviews before I take the dive.

  2. #17280

    One arm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurens  [View Original Post]
    She's is the best when she was near wilkens she sucked my dick and swallowed 3 nuts and wasn't going to stop till I told her.
    Are you saying Roxi's one arm friend used to work down on Wilkins?

  3. #17279
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Is one of the top providers in our region. Very clean, no smoking. Clean room. Excellent GFE, kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. Pussy is A+, I could not last that long, shot a very hard and large load. This is pretty good since I had already had 1 round at home with the so, and 2 rounds with another provider the same day. She is extremely attractive.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137315313
    I agree. This girl is a fucking rodeo champ.

  4. #17278

    Mystique

    Is one of the top providers in our region. Very clean, no smoking. Clean room. Excellent GFE, kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. Pussy is A+, I could not last that long, shot a very hard and large load. This is pretty good since I had already had 1 round at home with the so, and 2 rounds with another provider the same day. She is extremely attractive.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137315313

  5. #17277
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
    Think that's Roxies friend.

  6. #17276
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
    Any one have number or link.

  7. #17275
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
    She's is the best when she was near wilkens she sucked my dick and swallowed 3 nuts and wasn't going to stop till I told her.

  8. #17274
    Quote Originally Posted by GVilleMark  [View Original Post]
    I checked out her OF a while back since it was just like 10 bucks and was hoping to get a preview if I could ever get in touch with her (unfortunately that never happened though). It seems like she has moved on to doing amateur porn with wannabe pornstars on there. That maid site is pretty old (I think I first saw it a few years ago) so I'm not sure if she still does that or not.
    I posted a while back on this forum that Kitten was doing predominantly interracial amateur porn with Z-studio from www.hotmovies.com Here is the link to anyone that's interested:

    https://www.hotmovies.com/studios/97...udio?fq=kitten

  9. #17273
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Oh that's Kitten. She use to live over by North Ave near the light rail. Use to be a great piece of ass. Then she started complaining about it hurting to have sex. More and more started saying only BJs. Guess that's what she is doing now, cleaning. Use to tell me she walked dogs for a living. What a waste. But just my opinion.

    Phyuck!
    I checked out her OF a while back since it was just like 10 bucks and was hoping to get a preview if I could ever get in touch with her (unfortunately that never happened though). It seems like she has moved on to doing amateur porn with wannabe pornstars on there. That maid site is pretty old (I think I first saw it a few years ago) so I'm not sure if she still does that or not.

  10. #17272

    Kitten

    Oh that's Kitten. She use to live over by North Ave near the light rail. Use to be a great piece of ass. Then she started complaining about it hurting to have sex. More and more started saying only BJs. Guess that's what she is doing now, cleaning. Use to tell me she walked dogs for a living. What a waste. But just my opinion.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    No idea how old this is but I stumbled across this yesterday.

    http://mydreammaid.com/index.php/maids/

    The pictures under "kitten" look familiar.

  11. #17271
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    I know people have asked about Kitten but I haven't heard from her since late April. Now her phone goes directly in to Voice mail. Does anyone know what happened to her?
    JT.
    No idea how old this is but I stumbled across this yesterday.

    http://mydreammaid.com/index.php/maids/

    The pictures under "kitten" look familiar.

  12. #17270
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Hit up 3 different #s that each ended up at 1717 West Nursery Rd on 3 different occasions in the past 2 weeks and each was a ghost run around with nobody there. Lots of come to the door, she ready now, the door is open, where are you, she ready now come back shit. While standing in the damn hallway... Which is why I hate hotels... Haven't experienced that before with any Asian outfit.

    Anybody else have and good info here?

    Mj1.
    I only deal with a few Asian agencies but they are notorious for bait and switch and it's usually ran out of an apartment in Tysons, etc. BWI seems to be where the Brazilians like to operate out of.

  13. #17269
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried the 1 arm chic that is with Roxie Aka semen extractor in Catonsville.
    Not tried her but she looks like a fun time given her situation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230526-150037.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230526-150057.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230526-150123.jpg‎  

  14. #17268

    Drippin hunni. Pulaski hwy

    Having a hard time trying to get a response back when texting her. Wondering if the juice is worth the squeeze? Anyone, any helpful info on her?

  15. #17267

    Danii

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2404845342

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/240-484-5342 In case first link fails.

    Hit her through text. Quick easy comms / verification. Get the addy and head up. Motel on Washington Blvd wasn't giving me any odd vibes. Let her know I was there and she pops out her door after texting me so. She is as advertised looks wise. Head in and we shoot the shit for a while. She is cool no attitude made me comfortable. We get into it. Everything covered. CBJ was damn near a 10/10. Slow, deep, and even gave me the deadly eye contact I loved it. Even when I told her I was ready for backshots she looked at me, laughed, and kept going. Eventually backshots. Liked the view. Ass is soft. Not as phat as I hoped though. A few strokes in and I catch a whiff and it wasn't good. Still kept hard and went through. I then notice blood and asked if she was good and she said yeah. Figure she trying to be a soldier through it. I blow in the bag, get some napkins and hand sanitizer (good ass hand sanitizer by dove holy shitballs), chat more than on my way. Did a HH $. 6. As always, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape