Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 11555
-
05-28-23 00:53 #4910Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Baby Luna
I was trying to coordinate bigger plans this weekend, but everything fell through. So, last minute schedule with Baby Luna at KTE. I've never had issues with this booker and tonight they didn't disappoint.
I was taken back by Luna the moment she opened the door. She has this innocent gnd look to her that comes across is inexperienced. And it's kinda the same look she gets when she's cumming – like the orgasm is an intense surprise she's never felt before.
Great dfk and responsive in daty. She just kept cumming and cumming and kept cumming as I shifted into mish, doggy, and cg. And her nips are sooper sensitive like 2 more external clits, she likes someone to take charge. Definitely repeat.
-
05-27-23 21:11 #4909Senior Member

Posts: 341What the TER I'd# ? Or link.
Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 17:04 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 265Haven review
Very positive review posted on TER.
Originally Posted by Jodandayo
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 16:42 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 44Haven
Yup, same rate.
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
Anyone seen her yet and care to report back?
-
05-27-23 13:15 #4906Senior Member

Posts: 317She is at $350 as with NG?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 20:56
Senior Member
-
05-26-23 20:17 #4905Senior Member

Posts: 3687TopAngels69 HYA
I recommended Terry, Lani, and Binny before. Other guys recommended Jane and Kitty. Baby Niko also charges HYA rate. I haven't seen any of them recently.
Originally Posted by Lelouch4862
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 19:58
Senior Member
-
05-26-23 19:53 #4904Senior Member

Posts: 3687Haven
She charges HYA rate at https://www.kdollsla.com/.
Originally Posted by HotManGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 19:51 #4903Senior Member

Posts: 3687MKC Lovely in OC
I think he was reviewing MKC Lovely. She doesn't do nuru or squirt AFAIK. I believe I certified her before as PC Nicole in OC. She also rebranded a couple times. You probably got confused with the squirting and nuru Lucky / Etude.
https://mykupcake.com/lovely
Originally Posted by HotManGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 18:24 #4902Senior Member

Posts: 143Cheers, thanks for the heads up. Any idea of which agency?
Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 18:11 #4901Senior Member

Posts: 265Haven
Started Thursday or today (Friday) I believe.
Originally Posted by HotManGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 17:33 #4900Senior Member

Posts: 143Do we know when she'll be starting?
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 17:28 #4899Senior Member

Posts: 143How was her nuru? And did she squirt? That's the big draw for her I think.
Originally Posted by ElonMusk
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 16:15
Senior Member
-
05-26-23 16:12 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 3687I thought Kisum was on vacation and may be back on 5/27. Baby Soda may also be Kisum.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 16:09
Senior Member
-
05-26-23 15:50
Senior Member
-
05-26-23 14:57
Senior Member
-
05-26-23 12:36 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 452CA-Kdolls is back.
Their new domain is: cakdolls.cr .
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 12:05
Senior Member
-
05-26-23 11:32
Regular Member
-
05-25-23 23:21
Senior Member
-
05-25-23 11:12
Senior Member
-
05-25-23 02:17
Senior Member
-
05-25-23 01:00
Senior Member
-
05-24-23 23:20 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 183Lovely
Anyway moving on thread.
Saw lovely at a familiar location, first time and wow was I blown away by how beautiful she looks, she certainly earned the name lovely as I almost fell in love.
L: About 5'6 height, nice skinny and fit body, mostly mesmerized by her beautiful face and was just lost in her eyes. So gracious and friendly. B cup tits and nice ass.
A: Very nice and graceful plays some gentle piano music in the background and she's ready to please once she opens the door.
S: Walk in nice standard shower, with dfk and p2 p. Just getting lost in her arms lots of kissing. Nice wet bbj amazing technique, then in bed fondling each other to 69, then going doggie.
Just miss looking at her in doggie while kissing her, then switching with her putting her heels on and doing doggie in the mirror while we both stare into the mirror, then missionary, and couldn't hold it and popped. Gives a nice massage and dfk, shower me again and puts my clothes on like I'm a little kid which was very fun to experience.
E: $320 standard.
Are: I'm definitely going back for some more repeat sessions with her but I'll share her here so you guys can go run see her. She's amazing hands down 10/10.
-
05-24-23 20:46
Senior Member
-
05-24-23 20:24
Senior Member
-
05-24-23 18:28
Senior Member
-
05-24-23 18:03
Senior Member
-
05-24-23 17:29
Senior Member












Reply With Quote



