Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 771 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 11555
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #4835
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Just a text

    Quote Originally Posted by MartiniToast  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys sorry if this post isn't what's suppose to go here but I'm pretty new to all of this and was just wondering on the best way to go about booking with a k agency. Is there a verification process normally or is it just a text for appt kind of deal.
    You only need to text and it does help if you ask if the pictures are real. Also, when you text tell them that you want to go to the sawtelle place because the Norton apartment smells like an NBA ref's ass throwing the game for the Lakers.

  2. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone really surprised with all the price hike, yet again? Mongers are the ones who condone price increases.
    Not surprised, but I'm not desperate. They can raise their rates as much as they like, but my budget for this remains the same. So they are actually making less overall (from me) because when my hobby envelope is empty, I don't top it off again until the beginning of the next month, so they get one less job out of me.

    I'm sure the girls' complaints about it being slow are directly proportional to their increases in rates. Maybe Chairman Powell of the Kgirl fed will get a clue, but I doubt it. They will play the long game here.

  3. #4833

    Booking

    Hey guys sorry if this post isn't what's suppose to go here but I'm pretty new to all of this and was just wondering on the best way to go about booking with a k agency. Is there a verification process normally or is it just a text for appt kind of deal.

  4. #4832

    Shiori OC 16XX6

    Not hot, not young, not Japanese.

  5. #4831

    Temp site

    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    It looks like their domain was deleted yesterday. I checked over at nic.ch/whois.

    In the meanwhile, you can keep tabs on their roster via this TER link.
    http://cakdolls2.cuties-sites.com/models/

    Was told they're changing the server. Back up soon.

  6. #4830
    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    It looks like their domain was deleted yesterday. I checked over at nic.ch/whois.

    In the meanwhile, you can keep tabs on their roster via this TER link.
    https://www.kdollsla.com/

  7. #4829

    CA-Kdolls Domain Deletion

    Quote Originally Posted by DanJanson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about ca dolls site being down?
    It looks like their domain was deleted yesterday. I checked over at nic.ch/whois.

    In the meanwhile, you can keep tabs on their roster via this TER link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2023-05-05T13:11:20,525521682-07:00.jpg‎  

  8. #4828

    Site down

    Anyone know anything about ca dolls site being down?

  9. #4827
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Res ipsa

    Quote Originally Posted by StoryTeller69  [View Original Post]
    New booker found on a master list I found doing some research here and decided to roll the dice. Betty must be genuinely new to the area as put forth by her booker as she most definitely would have made some noise on here via her service. Large tits and no older than 25 I'd say. Hits all the marks with her BBBJ and ability to take a pounding with grace. A caveat being she offers exceptional tongue twirling around the family jewels while twisting the pole that is reminiscent of the great Pepsi.

    Can recommend as letting yourself go purple from burying your face in her tits while smashing a college aged beauty is always a fine way to treat yourself.

    ST69.

    https://www.sweetkgirl.com/products/angela
    That boob job is 1187** spa quality. Med mal fesheezy my neezy.

  10. #4826

    CGLA Lim

    Quote Originally Posted by KLoverPanda  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lim with CGLA? Booker is hyping her up so debating on if I should TOFTT and write a review.
    I second this. I wonder if she's another NG recruit.

  11. #4825
    Shill for some place called CG, ignore all posts


    Posts: 168

    Betty SweetKGirl

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I merged all your users into this one and gave it a customer user title so guys know you're a shill.

    If you do this again I will edit your posts so they say that the MP is using hidden cameras to record their customers in order to extort them.

    No, I'm really not kidding, that's exactly what I will do.

    Then maybe bedbugs.

    Then AIDS.

    Then maybe pimps breaking into the room, kidnapping customers and making them drain their bank accounts.

    I'm really fucking creative.

    Seriously, don't ever do it again.

    A2

  12. #4824
    Has anyone seen Lim with CGLA? Booker is hyping her up so debating on if I should TOFTT and write a review.

  13. #4823
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayo4  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty average / below average looking. Petite but not exactly a spinner if I remember. Only thing she really had going for her is that she's legit college age (early's 20's) and acted that way, so was good for those who only go for age. I remember she had just dyed her hair blue and it was washing off and staining everything in the shower, including me.
    I would not see Baby Bonnie at $280 let alone $380.

  14. #4822
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Ina for the first time and you are spot on. Just googled yekooooong and saw this pic attached. If you told me the picture on the right was Ina I would believe you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    Ina (…) looks like a carbon copy of IG model yekooooong, I had to inspect her tattoos to make sure it wasn't the same person. Face is very similar and even her body looks the same.
    This is the second -but most accurate- IG model I've seen linked to Ina's likeness. Good call. Save your screen time. Ride a Kgirl.

  15. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Ina for the first time and you are spot on. Just googled yekooooong and saw this pic attached. If you told me the picture on the right was Ina I would believe you.

    The way she gave these devious smirks while maintaining eye contact when she was tongue lashing my dick was really a *chefs kiss* moment for me.

    I also saw my ATF today (SD Mina) and Ina almost made me forget my session with Mina lmao. She could be my ATF after my 2nd session with her tbh.
    I have the next 4 days off and a pocket full of cash. I would love to come up to LA to see either of these girls.

    SDPewPew, would you be open to sharing where the famous Mina from SD is now? You can PM me if you want as well (your inbox is full). Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape